• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sawada Tsunayoshi And Bermuda(Katekyo Hitman Reborn) Vs.Meliodas And Escanor(Nanatsu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Win?

Speed Equalized

Tsuna And Bermuda is NOT FTL And Speed Of Light!!!
Sawada Tsunayoshi Vongola Gear
Bermuda
Meliodas anime full appearance
Escanor
Escanor during the day in all his prideful glory

In my opinion, KHR Group wins !!! Because: Sawada is more versatile and Bermuda can make black holes , but so far we have not seen all the power of Meliodas and Escanor , since he did not use the whole power according to the manga !!! Unfortunately not seen my battle Saiki Kusou vs Korosensei , I hope to see !!! That's my opinion !!!

Tsuna is island level quiet casually.So in power KHR group wins.Bermuda can black holes.Now this thing I don't think can be full-countered as it requires FTL speed to escape this.Tsuna and Bermuda should win.

I agree with your opinion , but we think of all the power of Meliodas and Escanor , they should be Coutry Level ( Fact that the first episode is say that one of them destroyed an entire country , but did not say which of sins was !!! ) the power of Meliodas at most should be ce Checker Face or Reborn do not know if it should be Vongola Primo ( Giotto ), but I believe it is one of these two , Escanor is stronger than Meliodas ( he said ) it's kind difficult to speak the true power of sin (also of demons ) since not much clarity if both ( Meliodas and Escanor ) in its maximum power being FTL can actually win , if it was for the two appeal , do not know if team KHR hold out the hit , especially if Meliodas get nervous in his prime , ****** , in my opinion , bye Bermuda and Tsuna !!! As I said about your thinking !!!

It says "warp holes" on Bermuda's page, not "black holes." Can someone explain the difference to me? If he's really a black hole user, then this battle is pretty much over.

Edit: After going through the KHR profiles, I don't see why Tsuna is being scaled to Island level. Where is that coming from?

Wait doesnt bermuda use warp holes not black holes i remember him using warp holes to accelerate to ftl speeds.

Alakabamm said:
It says "warp holes" on Bermuda's page, not "black holes." Can someone explain the difference to me? If he's really a black hole user, then this battle is pretty much over.
warp hole is a "gate" in space that connects to places, the kind of "go through this door and show up somewhere else",
and a black hole is a black hole :/

either way, with speed equal (or not) i give this to KHR, barmuda will be warping himself and tsuna around while stopping meliodas and escanor to land a single attack, and tsuna can than attack whenever he wants it ^_^

well by common sense meliodas have the advantage of team work as he and escanor had work together but by induvidually i think KHR win as Tsuna can seal the win by the Zero point break through that can only melted by dying will flame and also even if Escanor use his full power he must be only at best and also Tsuna can control gravity since you didn't said anything about "Tsuna only in his Vonggola gear"

but this creator content inly said that speed was equalized not like "Tsuna only in his vongola gear" not giving enough information about the fight (like only the speed and more) isn't tend to be as both at his strongest form (well from what i read anyways)

If they're merely warp holes I will go with Escanor and Meliodas due to a severe experience gap, Meliodas' ability to counter all of Tsuna's special attacks, the fact that Zero Point doesn't appear to be hax enough to trap Escanor (who casually vaporizes castles) and also that Escanor has shown a crazy amount of damage resistance without even being at his noon form (or even close to the afternoon at all). He also gets stronger with time so stalling for time with warp holes is not a great idea.

Alakabamm said:
If they're merely warp holes I will go with Escanor and Meliodas due to a severe experience gap, Meliodas' ability to counter all of Tsuna's special attacks, the fact that Zero Point doesn't appear to be hax enough to trap Escanor (who casually vaporizes castles) and also that Escanor has shown a crazy amount of damage resistance without even being at his noon form (or even close to the afternoon at all). He also gets stronger with time so stalling for time with warp holes is not a great idea.
/ Zero point break through can't even destroyed by Xanxus and Tsuna and reborn said it's only able to melt by Dying will flame and yes just i said in Experience and Team work SDS got this as they have been working for years

The SDS team does not break the Zero Point Break , it was necessary to have the Vongola Rings to melt it, if it were not for Viper ( Mammon ) and Bel, the ice never break , the only problem is that at that time the characters were City Block Level still , Meliodas and Escanor Island are Level I do not know if the destructive power of Meliodas would cause the ice broke (or melt ) , KHRVerse is currently more than NanatsuVerse ( Vongola Primo Stomps ) I am in doubt in this regard Escanor could use their magical skill, Sunshine , to melt ice one doubts my ??? can answer me !!! m

Saying that you need a certain in universe ability to break another ability is NLF and the reason verse equalization exists. Meliodas can reflect any special attack and Escanor has shown vaporization feats far above the likes of Xanthus casually so using that argument is not reasonable at all. Even if you didn't want to verse equalize, you would have to realize that Meliodas' hell flames cannot be put out and also cannot be regenerated from via in universe statements and feats, which means he would just burn the KHR team to death if verses weren't equalized.

As for experience, take a look at Meliodas' age and also consider that Escanor must be in his 40s at the minimum by this point. Bermuda may have experience but nothing close to Meliodas'. Tsuna is a teen, so nuff said.

So again, Meliodas and Escanor.

Alakabamm said:
Saying that you need a certain in universe ability to break another ability is NLF and the reason verse equalization exists.
dont take the ice as ice but more like sealing, this also makes sense since it functions more like the sealing-techs from naruto than anything else (than it doesnt look like NLF anymore too) ^_^

It would still be NLF because the sealing has never been shown up to island or even mountain level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back