• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Dy1 starts charging a Kamehameha on his hands, it being a blue color but quickly turning into a lighter blue color. Once he finishes charging, he teleports right in front of the zombies' face and unleashes his Kamehameha Wave.

Shaun begins shredding on his guitar smashing nearby zombies with the iron block at speeds that suprise even him.

Astraea stands in place and sends her thunder blades out at the zombies, all 5 blades targeting a different undead and slicing at them with lightning.

I watch the others fight the zombies from atop the tank.

Hmmm....

I clench my fist, as the sparks inside of it grow into a giant lightning bolt. I pull back my arm and throw it at a zombie, aiming for its chest.

Not wanted to waste time, E performed another Attack Fusion.

“Brimstone!”

Combining the Fire of Fire Punch with the deadly power and range of Stone Edge, E caused several sharp flaming stones to burst from beneath a group of zombies and shot upwards as if they were coming hell itself.

Thanks to his Conqueror ability E would amp his stats each time he defeated a zombie.

Remaining on top of the ship, Donte unsheathed his sword and swung it in a semicircle to create a trail of hundreds of blades which quickly rained down on the zombies.

Melanie quickly realized that her powers weren’t gonna cut it, literally and figuratively. Without a weapon to hack and slash, she wasn’t going to be making much progress. ...then she noticed something.

The boom box was producig music, and from that music came music notes. An idea popped into her head, and she quickly went to execute it. She hopped into the air, grabbed one of the music notes, and landed with a surprising amount of grace. She held the music note out and it slowly began to transform into a scythe. She smiled and swung it around for a bit.

”okay, you gotta admit that’s pretty cool.” She giggled before rushing forward to join in on the hackin’ and zombie mutilation.

Karlos is a bit stunned at one of his teammates literally grabbing a music note out of the air and turning it into a weapon. He just laughs at this and jumps on his now created boat, using it to launch cannonballs down into the zombies.

Alexander simply watches, using his psychic powers to teleport from any zombie that gets too close.

The honestly overwhealming amount of attacks tear right through the zombies, although everyone can tell even their skin is much harder than steel. Nonetheless, Austin's attack, bursting through their head like coconut, only slows them down. The immense amount of gunfire seemily only does the same. Donte's attack does a little better, pinning them to the ground but not killing them. It seems far higher destruction is needed to fully kill them.

The fire and sound fares better. Although not all zombies are dead, the more deformed, destroyed ones stop moving completely. E in particular scored 5 kills. Curiously, even if Melanie's hack n'slashing didn't kill any, the zombies were rendered useless after being cut to pieces.

The lightning, as well as the tank, seemed to fair even better. The zombies are reduced to dust by the intense electricity, and the tank rolls through the zombies in front of it.

Dy1's kamehameha blows a hole in the crowd of zombies, and the sound of trees falling can be distinctly heard.

"Alright, their number is getting small, so let's move foward before more come." Says S. He points towards the tower, having the tank in the front as the lead. Zombie growls can be heard in the distance.

[Alright just as a FYI, one post at a time please. Gets hard to keep track of everyone if you post too much]

“You got it!” She said with a wink as she quickly began to run through the crowd of zombies, slashing at any of them who got too much in her way. She normally wasn’t one for violence but...they weren’t alive so it’s fine, right..?

Sensing the presence of the zombies in the distance I take a deep breath as I rise slowly my hands.

"Burning ... Yggdrasil!"

Suddenly, a huge tornado of fire appears where the zombies are while scorching rays starts to be fired from the tornado, giving it the appearence of a huge tree.
D6097CB352ED63D66A53F449CBE1E72D9696B541

Last edited:
Yafoboolon runs after S before looking at the half-dead/dead zombies. He taxes the utility of their skin and punches a few of them to tax the force acting on them. He also dissolves bits of them, seeing if it would be harmless to eat them. After finishing this activity he jumps on the tank, propelling himself with his thicc nerves.

Last edited:
Orpheus swift jumps on top of the tank, attacking any approaching zombies with the sound of his music, violently tearing through them as it has been infused with his hate. The song becomes increasingly frantic, but Orpheus doesn't miss a beat.

Alexander also teleports onto of the tank, casually sitting on it while it mows down zombies.

With his amps maxed E ran towards the tower with the rest of the group using his new Brimstone Technique to tear apart any zombie that got too close for comfort.

Strangely enough he runs along side the tank.

“You people are quite competent. I think this will a nice change of pace from what I’m use to.” (E is referring to his teammates here.)

Astraea heads onto the tank with the others, her thunder blades still slashing and scorching whatever undead got too close using their lightning. She takes the time atop the tank to fire bolts of lightning into crowds of the zombies.

"These things are tougher than I thought they'd be." She comments to herself

I hop on the tank and sing along to the boom box, firing waves of sound at distant enemies that match the pitch of the others, combining their energy.

@Dusty_Raider

"Keep small talk for later."
Noma comments, as she joins the melee warriors' effort, using her HV Murasama to cleanly slice into pieces any zombie trying to get in the way of the group, while also appling the elements of fire and thunder to her slashes for further effectivity.

Shaun tries to run along with the tank while smashing zombies with the meal block. He is struggling a bit but still keeps pace.

Turning away from the even more deceased zombies, Donte shunpo’d onto the tank while sending his Reflector field to where his blade volley landed, collecting and spinning them around into a short tornado which was quickly positioned before the tank to clear the way.

"The zombies will not reach us if I use the maximum Overdrive."
9ed30aa99f90b30b22828d5f33947d89.jpg
Nade yells

while the tank begins to fire multiple weapons,flamethrower, electric shocks, oil, throw grenades and its speed increases to Mach 1.5

Shaun stops moving the block and tries to climb onto the tank. Barely doing it. He then switches to electricity mode and starts zapping at the zombies.

Seraph, who has been ignored for 2 pages, immediately summons his wrecking rod to his side. Sitting atop it like a broom, it blastsinto the air thanks to the wind magic stored inside it. As he flies, he summons firefly in one hand and the flameheart staff in the other, beginning to literally rainhellfire on the undead horde.

Colis makes sure to get a sample from the living dead, then pockets it for later.

"That went well, I think. Either way, we aught to move."

Colis keeps his owl vision adjustments for now as well.

Serena would be on the tank along with the others, throwing Black Keys which would readjust their trajectory if they miss, and then be brought back to her side with Flash Air, as well as utilizing Fire Elemental Magecraft to create blasts of flames to clear the path.

S snaps his fingers, creating a kinetic barrier around the tank and the boat. It seems things can come out of it, but nothing can enter. And thus, the attacks of everyone tear through any zombie that dare approach. Curiously enough, even Eldur's fire tornado seems to be completely incapable of damaging the barrier.

Now on turbo mode, the tank and the boat move steedily, tearing through any zombie in the way. Eventually, the tank reaches a florest, which also proceeds to get rippes through too.

After a minute or two of travel, about 1/3rd of the way is crossed. It seems very easy, but after a certain threesold, a sky blue fog seems to cover the field. Transparent skulls float in front of everyone's face, including the people inside the tank.

"******* ghosts."

Strangers gathering... A long journey... Fates intertwining...

As Orpheus' thoughts combined with his notes he found sudden inspiration. He stopped his attacks, sat down and began practicing, noting the composition in his head. After a bit he had been completely absorbed into his work.

Back