• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"My plan is to figure out if these zombies are the type that doesn't die or if they're the type that just gets a second unlife. Not like we were unnoticed after they shot down your ship and caused a very loud crash. So this place will probably be swarmed soon."

¨This feels like a fusion of Call of Duty Zombie and Crisis on Infinite Earths.¨ said nade to himself I have summonig an M1 abrams
latest

¨Those who cannot teleport or fly and do not have many offensive skills can follow me here¨

"Eh, I guess I could teleport multiple at once... maybe... If I felt like."

Alexander answers while looking over the tank.

"I can become lightning and fly, or do what is essentially teleporting." Astraea responds

“Uh...” Melanie tilted her head to the side in thought. Her ears twitched a little. ...and then a little more. Then a lot more as they suddenly began spinning around like a propeller, and Melanie was slowly being lifted off the ground.

”Aaah!” Her legs flailed around for a moment before she slowly got a grip on herself. “Uh...I guess I can fly. This is new even for me...”

"Simply making a break for it seems reasonable, since we don't know when the laser or even reinforcements are coming."

"I can teleport multiple people at once but that requires for people to grab onto me. Not to mention it requires a location of Ki..." Dy1 says

(>.>)

¨Did I tell you this thing can fly? and have enough firepower to conquer a city?.¨ Nade said as the tank floated and took out machine guns, bazookas and different weapons

"Draping!" Rubi teleports away only to return in less than a second with the staff given to her by Eldur. Rubi could simply fly over to the tower using the Akashic Fortress, however, she'd rather fight a few zombies first in order to gauge their abilities and possibly even discover the secret to necromancy.

"Now then, shall we?"

Rubi says with a smile before firing a bolt of flames at one of the zombies.

@fandom_00potato

Taking a leap, my feet cast rays of fire allowing me to stay in the air.

Raising a hand, flames envelop the ground, raising a block of earth which soon afterwards turned into a block of iron.

“Is flying really a good idea after we just got lasered out of the sky? Wouldn’t sticking low to the ground make more sense?”

"I mean, you said that this thing can fly, right?"

Karlos sighs, remembering how his boat let him be able to travel throughout space.

“Is flying really a good idea after we just got lasered out of the sky? Wouldn’t sticking low to the ground make more sense?”
“Oh yeah good point.“
I will bring this along just in case.
Shaun slowly plays his guitar causing the metal block to float with him.

Oh shoot yeah they did get lasered out of the sky maybe flying isn’t a great idea.

melanie quickly descended and sighed. “This is gonna be some Halloween special...”

The head of one of the zombies Rubi shot at exploded. Weirdly enough, the zombie is still "alive". It's movements not unhidered. DJ seems to intensely eye the tower.

"Alright, so we'll make a break for the tower on ground them. Anyone who wants, go inside the tank, otherwise we'll go on foot. That sound good?"

While discussing this, the zombies have gotten... very close. Too close for confort in fact. A few dozen zombies surround the party.

"Alright everyone. Do your worse."

Live-fire combat now, eh? I suppose this'll be a better test of my abilities than someone simply saying they didn't want to deal with them.

As my gloves and hoodie are still off, as I had no reason to put them back on given the lack of sunlight out here for now, my hand distorts into a warped stump of flesh, covered in half-open maws and reddish sludge, with a harpoon-like tip, rapidly extending out and swiping at the zombie's heads independent of my own movements.

Orpheus creates a violin and as he plays on it, several cloaked grey figures appear and fire at the zombies.

The boombox begins to play....Taste of Teriyaki (Original and Sweet version) with fire being unleashed from the speakers along with sugar pouring out in a wave. Karlos begins to fire his musket into the horde.

Nade rides on the tank and starts shooting at various zombies in the distance, opening a path and driving by crushing various undead

The zombies...were definitely approaching. Just the fact that she was surrounded by rotting corpses was enough to get Melanie to scream. And when I say scream, I mean scream.

She screamed towards a group of zombies with such intensity that it actually ended up knocking several of them back through the sheer force of it. That’s a new power... “How do we fight zombies!?”

Quickly I teleport myself on the centre of the horde of zombies, releasing a circular wave of scorching fire, burning them to ashes.

"Burn them all!"

Karlos begins to use his other power, creating a boat in the back of him, which responds to his will and launches it forward, knocking through a great horde of zombies and even some go flying over the horizon.

Back