• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"... Wait, are you saying you have resurrection?"

@DMUA

Kisetsu tilts her head in confusion. "Uh, yeah? Why would I want to stay dead? Dying for good sounds dumb, dunno why you humans do it..."

@Blahblah9755

Kisetsu shrugs. "Why would I want to die when I'm killed? That sounds dumb!" She says witha childish smile.

“Oh that was...something.” E snapped his dislocated arm back into place.

“I forgot what having a inner skeleton felt like...it’s the worst.”

Uh, yeah? Why would I want to stay dead? Dying for good sounds dumb, dunno why you humans do it..."
"... You know what, I agree."

Colis then impales Kisetsu with several bone spikes, before walking up and removing her heart, squeezing out all the blood into one of the vials he pulled out of his pocket dimension.

"Thank you for your contribution."

He reaches into his pocket dimension, placing the vial there and pulling out another one for the zombies.

Seraph winces at the visible wounds. "Hold on, I've got ya!"

He twirls his staff, and a spiralling white light manifests on Karlos, healing his wounds.

"Yey, now I can drink again."

Karlos digs around himself, seeing the now broken infinite beer bottle, he wails to the Heavens of this Earth in sadness.

Astraea let's herself lay on the ground for a bit after being rocked by the crash, eventually converting herself to lightning and back to human form to recover. During this time she notices the fairy girl come back to life, only to be murdered again.

As nice as it is to not die when you're killed, that's gotta hurt.

Rubi didn't have on her seat belt and was sent flying, however, she teleported away before she could take a hard fall, then she appeared in the ship once again, rather calmly.

@DMUA

Kisetsu just reappears and baps Coils on the head. "Rude!" Bap. "Rude!" Bap. "Ruuuude!" Bap.

She is displeased with edge boi's very rude actions.

The plane crash was...something new. She’s been in a car crash before and that wasn’t terribly violent but this was...different. It was more cartoonish.

this was real. By the time the ship had crashed she was rendered almost Completely useless. She slammed her head into some wall and, shortly after the plane Crash we, she was just laying there, whimpering like a pup. Her eyes were replaced with swirls and there were little tweetin’ birds circling her head.

She slowly got up and violently shook her head. “jeez, nice flying...”

"Rudeness to you will save millions of lives, I am not displeased with my actions."

Colis jumps back through the roof, and looks at the surrounding area. In the process, he temporarily shifts his eyes to be akin to an owl, allowing him to see much further into the night.

Last edited:
Kisetsu floats up, following the others footsteps and looking around.

@DMUA

Kisetsu just glares. "...ima poison the next food you eat." She says, sticking her tongue out.

“I feel like I could’ve flown a plane better,” she muttered under her breath before sniffing the air. It’s a new environment. Gotta sniff!

sniff snoof

Seraph leaps through the whole, failing his legs wildly as he doesn't quite make it all the way up. "None of you had better be looking under my skirt!" the mage complains as he pulls himself up all the way.

“I don’t think anyone wants that,” Melanie said with a small chuckle as she rubbed the back of her head. “At least, uh, I don’t!”

“...... fax.” Donte groaned as he extricated himself from the wall. Maybe this was why seatbelts were a thing. “Oh look. It’s a me.” He said while pointing to the deboss of his face in the surface.

I shake my head to get the broken glass out of my hair and get up from the floor in time to see Kisetsu's second death.

Heh, Kisetsu died again.

I frown.

Kisetsu? I don't remember her saying what her name was. Maybe I knew her from before...

I follow the rest of the group outside of the spaceship.

"Even here, it's still dark."

Yafoboolon was sitting next to Colis, deciding be quiet based on a brief lapse in energy. His seating position, he realised, would have been quite unfortunate had he not had his bone density increased. Although he did feel an incessant ringing in his head as a consequence of his bump.

As he stepped up he saw a certain immortal fairy get methodically brutalised by Colis. “.....I respect this man even more now” he thought to himself

@CrimsonStarFallen ”So do you have any ideas what that laser is, who was using it (if anyone was) and what we should do now?”

Astraea gets up from the ground finally, following the others outside of the ship..

Once outside, she uses her surveillance abilities to try to see what was around them in a 1 mile radius, in case there were any undead or other hostiles around.

Due to Tormented Exterior wrapping around him automatically, Orpheus was left with, at worst, a few bruises. It was the first time his armor had manifested. He nibmly got out of the ship and had joined the others.

"Is everyone here?"

latest

A tornado of fire suddenly appears, revealing my presence.

"Mh, funny landing", I exclaim, approaching the others.

"Not even the top 100 worst landings I've had. It was nothing." Alexander says, unfazed by what happened thanks to the psychic shield he surrounded himself with.

“That... was a bit rough, everyone ok?” Shaun says a bit shaken from Ritsetsu’s deaths but otherwise fine.

Alexander takes the gun and puts it in a pocket on the inside of his jacket.

"Seems alright."

The cybernetic girl is rather uneffected by the crash, in fact, the double death of the fairy, who essentially looks like a child, and consequent dimemberaments made her shake more.
Noma proceeds to untrap herself from her seat and jumps out of the hole in the roof of the ship following the others, as she then looks towards the mountain-dwarfing tower.
"Time to climb the Tower of Babel."
She states to herself as she pulls out the HV Murasama, while using her varius sensors to scan the road ahead to the massive building.

E hopped through the hole and joined the others outside. Upon seeing the tower he simply said “Meh. I’ve seen larger.”

DJ and S also unbuckle, leaving the ship along with the rest of the group. From the outside, it's clear that the ship is won't be able to take off soon, although it's auto-repair function seems to be getting the job done. More importantly, half the ship is burried beneath thousands of tons of rock and dirt.

Those who are more perceptive would realize the size of the ship outside doesn't match that of the inside, but that's par for the course. What's more noticible however, are the hordes of zombies attracted to the ship, noisy as it's entrance was. There are lots of them, by the dozens just around the ship, but those with senses can see thousands in this area alone.

As for the area itself, it seems to be a rocky mountain area. There is a noticible cold, and it's snowing. Those with vision unpaired by the snow haze can see several trees ahead. Seems to be a florest. The tower, still visible even if barely, certainly stands tall.

DJ speaks up, finally.

"Alright, status report. Most of us were injured, but the healers and people's natural regeneration seem to have taken care of it. That tower is the place we want to go to, that's where the Stereo Sphere is at. Due to the... unfortunate landing, it seems we are... 200, 215 kilometers away, give or take. So that's a problem. There's an assload of zombies in the way too. And more importantly there's that laser... which, being completely honest, i have no ******* idea where it came from."

DJ throws his arms in the air, frustrated. S pats him in the back and sighs.

"Anyone have any immediate plans?"

“There are several universes where similar towers with similar names were constructed. It gets tiring to see after awhile.”

Back