• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAVE the universe with your drill! Frisk vs Anti-Spiral

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
White colors envelope the surrounding space.

One last foe stands between you and freedom for all.

You know what you must do.

You are filled with... DETERMINATION.

Frisk

vs

Anti-Spiral

Rules

• Fully DETERMINED Frisk vs True Anti-Spiral (High 1-C is restricted).
  • This is Pacifist Frisk, meaning killing is restricted for Frisk, and they are completely in-character for this route, meaning their main method of winning will be to talk it out with the Anti-Spiral.
  • Anti-Spiral is also in-character.
  • Speed unequalized (Let's see how this goes. Frisk was able to talk it out with an Omnipresent being before, so).
  • The battle takes place in the white void Simon and the Anti-Spiral fought in.
Music

Neutral Battle Music

Frisk's Battle Music

Anti-Spiral's Battle Music

Score

Frisk: 0

Anti-Spiral: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Frisk.full.1952144
0edcd31d5685aaa3be974f058b39b25c

The Anti-Spiral has extreme conviction in his goal. He wants to save the universe by stopping the arrival of the spiral nemesis. Deep down, the monsters of the underground were good people, and didn't really want to kill. The Anti-Spiral knows that if he stops fighting, doesn't kill this immense source of Spiral energy, the universe would end. It's extremely unlikely Frisk would be able to talk this out, especially before Probability Manipulation negs his durability and inevitably kills him off.

Although, SAVE and LOAD would let him keep going, and I don't think Anti-Spiral can get around it, so Inconclusive.

I would like to say in the end, they did allow Simon to do what they wanted and accepted their fate. It's not like Frisk can't attack Anti-Spiral either. It's just that the child can't kill them.

I'll count the vote though, 0 - 0 - 1.

Frisk is at max determination, so they are both at Immeasurable speed.

Frisk is dead as crap. He has nothing to put down AS, and even if he did, he wouldn't use it in character. AS has the will of an entire race behind him. Each member of that race was willing to give their lives to protect the universe, and there is no way Frisk is talking that down. Simon couldn't, and though Frisk is more in line with doing that sort of thing, I don't see AS backing down from his stance. Ever.

AS lowers the probability of Frisk winning to zero.

When did Simon fail in convincing AS? I thought he did at the end of their fight.

Anyways, so who are you voting for Assalt?

Xmark12 said:
I would like to say in the end, they did allow Simon to do what they wanted and accepted their fate. It's not like Frisk can't attack Anti-Spiral either. It's just that the child can't kill them.
After he got the crap kicked out of him and had a giant drill shaped hole in his chest. Neither of which Frisk is going to dare do.

AS. Probability Manipulation and unbreakable willpower should let them win this over time.

Also he didn't convince AS. AS was literally dying and pleaded him to think of the universe, not himself, since he no longer had a way to kill him. AS would have never stopped; he only stopped because he died.

Assaltwaffle said:
AS lowers the probability of Frisk winning to zero.
I don't think Anti-Spiral's probability manipulation is going to get past the sheer power of But it Refused.

@DMUA

That was more me just trying to sound cool. AS just uses probability to force attacks to hit. That said eventually I see Frisk giving up and losing his Mid-Godly. An entire race with enough determination to lay down their lives for the good of the universe vs 1 kid who is willing to give his life to save someone. If this is a willpower war, AS should win this.

Back