• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Patrico all the scans for uzu are on his profile. And yeah, satsuki is lwvel headed too but she knows to go straight for the kill as she has experience fightinf pwople who can adapt in seconds to bliz and oneshot her so she knows to beat her opponents asap.

He doesnt have an immediate speed advantage and satsuki already has experience fighting people qho can blitz her. Satsuki is a combat genous in her own right and has outmatched people with AP, IR, AND IA that are far superior to garou's so she should have no issue whatsoever taking him down.

Garou - 5 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Jimboy, Xx.david)

Satsuki - 6 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, Soul, Naeblis)

That's all the votes that I've find

WeeklyBattles said:
@Patrico all the scans for uzu are on his profile. And yeah, satsuki is lwvel headed too but she knows to go straight for the kill as she has experience fightinf pwople who can adapt in seconds to bliz and oneshot her so she knows to beat her opponents asap.
He doesnt have an immediate speed advantage and satsuki already has experience fighting people qho can blitz her. Satsuki is a combat genous in her own right and has outmatched people with AP, IR, AND IA that are far superior to garou's so she should have no issue whatsoever taking him down.
You can't compare Garou to those who he fought and there's no instinctive reaction that Uzu has in his profile even from the notable technique section. Uzu's Tegansu isn't eve Info Analysis it just only Enhanced Senses because it's similar to TSSDK Magic Sense but inferior.

The people you said she outmatched are only individual's who have a single ability that Garou has like Analytical Prediction but in this scenario she has too fight a single individual who have Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, High skill, Eventual speed blitz advantage, RE that increases his stats eventually, Level-headed attitude, Immortality type 2, Very High Stamina and Tenacity.

Garou - 4 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Xx.david.)

Satsuki- 8 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, XSOUL, Naeblis, Drite77, Jimboy.)

KGiffoni said:
Get me a scan/video where Satsuki makes someone on the same level as herself (in this case, stronger) affected by her willpower shockwaves.
Sooo

she literally has no way to get past garou's skill,adaptive,instict reaction,and analytical prediction abilities but some how hes still losing

WeeklyBattles said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Still don't see how Satsuki gets past WSRSF.
Multi-kilometer aoe, ryu already debunked it being able to deflect high 6-C attacks
Can I see that Multi-kilometer aoe attack? I ask this a while ago and I can't find anything from her battle that has a Multi-Kilometer AoE. If you're talking about the shockwave then it's not affecting Garou because it didn't affect Ryuko who is 7-A in that time

I forgot to put my vote in this, Satsuki wins east diff due to experience with everything Garou can do, an I'm sorry this NEEDS to be ssaid, some of you guys here are REALLY wanking Garou in all his recent vs threads ands its really irritating.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Garou - 4 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Xx.david.)
Satsuki- 8 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, XSOUL, Naeblis, Drite77, Jimboy.)
I'll use this as the present vote count since it seems right. I've lost track of the votes since i got to sleep yesterday.

AquaWaifu said:
I forgot to put my vote in this, Satsuki wins east diff due to experience with everything Garou can do, an I'm sorry this NEEDS to be ssaid, some of you guys here are REALLY wanking Garou in all his recent vs threads ands its really irritating.
It's not our fault he's this strong. It's like if i said someone is wanking Yujiro by saying he can one-shot people on his tier with a light tap when he can and has been shown to. It's alright for you to disagree and think Satsuki has more chances of winning, that's why vs matches are democratic and happen in a vote system.

Anyways, having experience with something doesn't really mean you're resistant to it, specifically when she never dealt with someone who has all these abilities + a huge stat amp and a good attack reflection technique. Vote counted.

AquaWaifu said:
Except we have proof from our claims. If you accused us as wankers then prove it on what we said that are overexaggerated

again garou beats her mid diff but peoples only argument for why Satsuki wins is cause she has expirience with his type of abilities but the person she fought only had information analysis and was far less skilled in martial arts than garou.

@Aqua Wait that's where the multi-kilometer aoe attack from? Lol it didn't even work on Ryuko who is 7-A so naturally Garou who is 7-A will also not be affected.

No, no Uzu DOES NOT only have that. Uzu absolutely has what Garou has, its just those abilities are from what I hear are fairly recent additions to the wiki and no one thought to create a CTR for Uzu yet. Just by watching the show its clear he has the same traits.

AquaWaifu said:
No, no Uzu DOES NOT only have that. Uzu absolutely has what Garou has, its just those abilities are from what I hear are fairly recent additions to the wiki and no one thought to create a CTR for Uzu yet. Just by watching the show its clear he has the same traits.
Well, since it's not on the wiki and some of us haven't watched KlK i think the recommended here would be for you to post the scans/videos that show him having these abilities.

So if Satsuki already fought someone with that same ability as Garou in this key like Analytical Prediction, it doesn't mean that it's purely negated like the Satsuki has resistance to all Analytical Prediction. Also the Multi-Kilometer AoE thing is not working on Garou if it doesn't work on Ryuko plus you downplay Garou to the level of those fodder that caught. Now who's wanking apparently, at least debunk my argument that you called "wank" so that I can prove it

Urgh I'm just gonna quote this user's comment that I find which he stated above:

"You can't compare Garou to those who he fought and there's no instinctive reaction that Uzu has in his profile even from the notable technique section. Uzu's Tegansu isn't eve Info Analysis it just only Enhanced Senses because it's similar to TSSDK Magic Sense but inferior.

The people you said she outmatched are only individual's who have a single ability that Garou has like Analytical Prediction but in this scenario she has too fight a single individual who have Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, High skill, Eventual speed blitz advantage, RE that increases his stats eventually, Level-headed attitude, Immortality type 2, Very High Stamina and Tenacity."

AquaWaifu said:
1. Uzu doesn't even have IR from any of his abilities and also I looked from the KLK wiki too

2. He doesn't have Info Analysis, His Higi: Tengantsu is just a good Enhanced senses combined with Analytical Prediction (Again I also looked it up from the KLK wiki)

WeeklyBattles said:
To summarize:

Analytical Prediction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats Uzu whose analytical prediction is so good that even the slightest eye movement or muscle twitch lets him know exactly what his opponent is going to do before they even start to do it and is precise enough to allow him to immediately pick the real Ryuko out of hundreds of afterimages she was using to try to confuse him.

Instinctive Reaction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats post eye-sealing Uzu who's analytical prediction evolved to the point that even without his eyesight he is able to react to opponents just by sensing the world around him, allowing him to automatically react to threats (After obtaining this ability he admitted that even with its enhanced capabilities coupled with his improved Kamui that even if he were facing Satsuki as a middle schooler he wouldnt be able to beat her).

Information Analysis - Its already been agreed on in this thread that Garou's Info Analysis isnt even close to Inumuta's which is able to tell the strength and speed of the opponent, analyze their powers and fighting styles, identify their weak points on a biological level, and let's him identify a weak pressure point on the opponent that let's him oneshot them, and all of this can be done even if he cannot properly perceive the opponent due to them concealing themselves using hundreds of afterimages. Uzu also has this in the exact same way garou does.

WSRSF - Ryu already gave a handy explanation as to why WSRSF is not able to deflect High 6-C attacks, coupled with its inability to deflect attacks with a radius of several kilometers.

Rage Power, Reactive Evolution, Abandonment, and Regen - Ryuko has all of these to a much higher level than this form of Garou and Satsuki bested her in combat numerous times. That and the fact that this form of Garou is not able to evolve to tier 6 in seconds as previously debunked by Ryu.
Just gonna repost this

Back