• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait a minute, the OP said that this Garou is the one who fought Darkshine. So this Garou is 7-A but he can definitely evolve very fast here. After Garou got one-shotted by Darkshine, he basically evolve and managed to overwhelm him and this is the same version of Garou that send GS (High 6-C) flying and stomped him.

This is getting ridiculous, a couple of you people here are refusing to accept that despite the fact Ryuko has a superior RE and other traits similar to Garou, he could "in seconds" overcome Satsuki seemingly effortlessly. He can't deflect Satsuki's AoE since even he deflected stuff like lightning, it was still in the verse a visibly tangible projectile. I know in real life you can't "Really" HIT lightning, but it works here since its treated as something that with skill can be physically interacted with.

Satsuiki's AoE is made of completely different properties to lightning, and even though he has reflected Orochi's "stronger" attacks, there were still physical, Garou has never dealt with something that was basically a massive concussive force of air.

Its been proven that Ryuko has most of Garou's traits here but better.

Thi isnt to say Garou CANT win, but its very unlikely as Satsuki is not one to hold back much, is very pragmatic in her fights and generally has tons of experience alongside taking on opponents with Garou's traits.

If Ryuko couldn't match Satsuki until Ep 14 of KLK, there's no way Garou is in a single fight with her going from below her to well above her to the top of 7-A. Satsuki mind you is 7-A from the BEGINNING of the series a tier of AP with low end to high end gap of 10x.

AquaWaifu said:
If Ryuko couldn't match Satsuki until Ep 14 of KLK, there's no way Garou is in a single fight with her going from below her to well above her to the top of 7-A. Satsuki mind you is 7-A from the BEGINNING of the series a tier of AP with low end to high end gap of 10x.
Except Garou jumped multiple tiers with a fight in this key...

>Half-Monster Garou, to be precise the one who fought Darkshine.

Garou one shots for having an High 7-A AP Baseline in a matter of seconds or after he receives a lethal attack and don't give me the crap that Satsuki can easily pierce Garou who has High 7-A Baseline Durability for his RE and Garou can survive a lethal attack which also activates the RE faster. The speed amp as always being downplayed here for his RE and Abandonment allowing Garou to blitz and this is a different matter compare to the Awakened Garou key because his RE in that key is very weak compare to the Darkshine fight.

The only reason Pikachu inconned with Garou in the previous fight is because:

1. 2 v 1

2. Awakened Garou's RE is not that impressive compare to this because it was only limited to speed amp at that time but this time all stats are increased which allows him to jump tiers.

Satsuki can't predict attacks faster than her with the combination of Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Insanely High Skills. I highly doubt that she can deal with opponents faster than her with the combination of those stuffs that I've mentioned.

Voting Garou for my reason

The insistence that Garou can donall of these things that we have repeatedly shown that he cant, with even ryu saying that he cant do what you guus say he can do, is honestly starting to get ridiculous

WeeklyBattles said:
Satsuki can pierce a 6-B so saying that she can't pierce garou at high 7-A is factually incorrect
Why is she 7-A then? Something seems off..

Because a sword piercing a character does not necessarily make them scale to it themselves. I could ask the same thing as to why garou is 7-A when people were arguing that he could physically deflect high 6-C attacks with his hands

The OP said it is the Darkshine fight Garou version and after Garou got one-shotted, he got back up and after that it is the same Garou that send GS flying and stomped him plus Ryukama said:

Ryukama

Also Garou doesn't become High 6-A until after he defeats Darkshine and goes on to fight Golden Sperm. Every other fight Garou never becomes anywhere close to that strong and at several times manages to get defeated before evolving. Plus I thought it was clear that vs matches with 7-A Garou assume that the character is only going to be fighting 7-A Garou.

Ryukama

I mean Garou after he defeated Darkshine eventually evolved into Tier 6. Just Garou VS matches assume that the character is just going to fight 7-A Garou. Also Garou could hypothetically be killed before he gets the chance evolve.

If Satsuki can pierce 6-B then why she isn't 6-B? There's no Dura negation abilities there or is that from another key? Were using the 7-A version

WeeklyBattles said:
Because a sword piercing a character does not necessarily make them scale to it themselves. I could ask the same thing as to why garou is 7-A when people were arguing that he could physically deflect high 6-C attacks with his hands
Except... it does.

The High 6-C character was told not to kill Garou

And Garou isn't gonna let that happen. He can dodge it very easily with Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction, Highly skilled and high speed. The example you mention are only a single person who has one of Garou's kit but Garou has all of that. It's massive bullshit if she dodge and somehow land a hit on Garou who is faster than her combined with all his dodging kits, experience and high skills.

Show me a character in Kill la Kill who has all those abilities in a single character plus the said character is faster than her.

Get me a scan/video where Satsuki makes someone on the same level as herself (in this case, stronger) affected by her willpower shockwaves.

JMA1113 said:
And Garou isn't gonna let that happen. He can dodge it very easily with Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction, Highly skilled and high speed. The example you mention are only a single person who has one of Garou's kit but Garou has all of that. It's massive bullshit if she dodge and somehow land a hit on Garou who is faster than her combined with all his dodging kits, experience and high skills.

Show me a character in Kill la Kill who has all those abilities in a single character plus the said character is faster than her.
One person has all of the things i listed and satsuki has beaten them

Uzu Sanageyama. He has Those powers and has blitzed people as fast as satsuki, notably Nui who couldn't percieve his attacks.

Uzu doesnt even have all of them.

He doesn't have instinctive reaction, he doesn't have Information Analysis, there's no indication that he's faster than Satsuki.

The piercing argument is bullshit and it doesn't make sense that as a 7-A, she has pierced a 6-B durability and she doesn't even have durability negation. Do you know how large that is? Show me a scan where she pierced a 6-B durabilty in this key

Garou speed after the Darkshine fight went from MHS+ to Relativistic+. It's like 1000x speed advantage. That's not a speed she's overcoming combined with Garou's kit.

He does have instinctive reastion and info analysis though, I already explained it earlier in this thread, though if you like I can make make a quick crt and have them added because they were supposed to be added when those powers were introduced to the wiki

Here and here, the reason that shes headless is because satsuki cut off her head in the previous scene i just cant find a clip of it.

JMA1113 said:
I thought Satsuki has RE but apparently she doesn't so Garou adapts and blitz GG
Not really? Not only can satsuki just kill him before he stsrts to evolve, but his evolution in this key is slow as explained by Ryu. Plus Ryuko has superior RE and satsuki has beaten her multiple times

Here and here, the reason that shes headless is because satsuki cut off her head in the previous scene i just cant find a clip of it.

I don't really see any willpower shockwaves in any of these clips.

His evolution isn't slow. Again, he was overpowering Darkshine fairly fast, even AFTER his ribs were crushed. So much so Darkshine thought he was fighting multiple people.

I don't really see any willpower shockwaves in any of these clips.

That was answeing Jma asking for scans of satsuki piercing a 6-B

That was answeing Jma asking for scans of satsuki piercing a 6-B

Oh, alright, sorry.

That clip is so inconsistent and it doesn't make sense that a 7-A can pierce a 6-B dura, it's either:

1. An outlier

2. Ragyo doesn't have 6-B durability

3. The one you're arguing is for 6-B key Satsuki

4. Her back is her weakpoint as shown that Ragyo easily destroyed Satsuki's sword with the skin of her fist but it doesn't make sense either

WeeklyBattles said:
JMA1113 said:
I thought Satsuki has RE but apparently she doesn't so Garou adapts and blitz GG
Not really? Not only can satsuki just kill him before he stsrts to evolve, but his evolution in this key is slow as explained by Ryu. Plus Ryuko has superior RE and satsuki has beaten her multiple times
It's not slow. He could go from being one-shot by Darkshine to completly overwhelming him within a very short timeframe.

We have feats like that in Marvel and DC that a street level character can injure/scratch a Planet Level durability or Solar System Durability and we consider those outliers obviously

@Weekly

The Garou that has a slow RE is the one from the Orochi fight but I wouldn't call that slow to be honest it's more on medium paced. The Garou being used here is the Darkshine version

I'm gonna post my reason for why Garou wins:

Darkshine version Garou one shots for having an High 7-A AP Baseline in a short time frame or after he receives a lethal attack and Satsuki piercing a 6-B doesnt make sense and it should be an outlier so he will have a hard time damaging Garou who has High 7-A Baseline Durability for his RE which is very fast. Satsuki ain't decapitating Garou here if Peak Human Garou (7-B) can't be bisected by Royal Ripper (7-B) also WSRSF is an option for that decap. Garou has type 2 immortality so he's not getting one-shotted here majority of the time.

Again The passive speed amp as always being downplayed here (just in case you think it's not a big deal or it's not passively increasing) for his RE and Abandonment stat amp allowing Garou to massively blitz Satsuki eventually. The combination of Garou's massive speed advantage eventually, Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Higher skill advantage and Combat Genius is something Satsuki is gonna have a problem overcoming. Garou takes this 8.6/10 times

JMA1113 said:
That clip is so inconsistent and it doesn't make sense that a 7-A can pierce a 6-B dura, it's either:

1. An outlier

2. Ragyo doesn't have 6-B durability

3. The one you're arguing is for 6-B key Satsuki

4. Her back is her weakpoint as shown that Ragyo easily destroyed Satsuki's sword with the skin of her fist but it doesn't make sense either
1. Not likely as shes done so multiple times, as has ryuko whose sword is made of the same material

2. She is in fact 6-B

3. Nope, this is the 7-A key, the 7-A feat she scales to happens minutes after the scan i posted

4. Unlikely seeing as satsuki also decapitated her and stabbed her through the hands in the same scene

@WeeklyBattles

Garou is not stupid if you think he's gonna allow that to happen. Having experience with those who have Garou's stuffs doesn't necessarily mean they don't work at all and utterly negated just like a power null (especially considering Uzu having IR and IA is not clear and need scan to support this). Ryuko's advantage is her killing Garou quickly at the start at the battle which is very unlikely considering Garou is a tactical person and combat genius that knows how to pick a fight. He doesn't rush things and have a level headed mind as shown in the battle against the A-Class Heros.

I'm gonna repost what JMA1113 said on why Satsuki's early round chance is slim at best:

The combination of Garou's massive speed advantage eventually (something like x100), Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Higher skill advantage and Combat Genius is something Satsuki is gonna have a problem overcoming. Plus what I said about Garou's decision-making seals the deal from Satsuki's early game chance

As for the 6-B piercing argument, it looks like Satsuki should be 6-B in this key not 7-A if that's the case or Ragyo is not 6-B at that time because I found it horseshit. There's no way you can make me believe that 7-A Satsuki who doesn't have durability negation can pierce a 6-B durability. This should be considered an outlier

Back