• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satsuki Kiryuin vs Roronoa Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Zoro taking this, but with difficulty. While Satsuki has proven to be very intelligent, both in and out of battle, Zoro is a combat genius, even if he may be dim outside of battle.

They appear to be rather even in speeds, both Massively Hypersonic. Both fighters are able to create razor winds with their blades, though Zoro is probably better at it, seeing as he can reach half a kilometer with his ranged slashes compared to simply a dozen or so for Satsuki.

Zoro also has the advantage in terms of Stamina, with "Extremely high" in comparison to "Very high" for Satsuki. He has been shown to be highly resilient and his endurance is almost unparalleled in the One Piece world.

He also is a bit older, and this would mean more experience, in addition to his training with the likes of Mihawk. His two Haki, CoA and CoO should give him an edge in the fight, though Junketsu will definitely give Satsuki advantages like flight with Senpu and this advantage is boosted with Senpu Zenkan.

Overall, I would say Zoro with difficulty.

@Fil The specific wordings on their stamina seems like a very arbitrary point. Satsuki has stamina comparable to Ryuko's who lost countless galons of blood and was nearly split in half yet just fine so she should have "extremely high" as well. Also I'm not sure why her range is so much inferior to Ryuko's as well, but even if accurate then that shows Zoro's range won't give her much difficulty

Plus Zoro's mach speed is 270s while Satsuki is 350s so she blitzes rather badly. Speed should be equilized or at least rounds are given.

Oh, then my bad. If Zoro doesn't scale to current Luffy speedwise, then Satsuki would have a speed advantage, but other than that, Zoro is still a better fighter and he is far more versatile with his powers and abilities.

If I could run 8 metres a second then someone who runs 10 metres a second would speedblitz me.

Everything is relative so that's what it would be like for them. if a speed difference as small as this is considered blitzing well lol better speed equalise every thread from now on

Okay so if the difference isn't high enough to blitz, then I'll still give it to Satsuki cause it's still something rather considerable. But that's if Crop is making rounds or decides to change the match.

If speed has been equalized I say Zoro takes it with high difficulty. He's likely a much better fighter than her skill wise. Definitely has far greater experience fighting stronger, more talented fighters than her considering she mostly spent her time dominating regular people without much opposition. However she has at least a high enough level of skill and once again stamina to keep up. Plus regardless what Satsuki's actual range is it won't effect this match much. But I think Zoro's greater variety, skill and versitality will eventually give him the win.

If speed is equalized, then Zoro high-diff imo. Satsuki is no weakling and is an excellent stategist, but I believe since he was around Satsuki's age (or maybe 2-3 yrs older) Zoro was already having intense training. Also, Zoro has been dealing with far more opponents than Satsuki

Yeah I think experience is definitely one of Zoro's best features here. Satsuki has the skill but hasn't really fought anyone equal to her besides Ryuko. She's dominated regular students and people unbelievably below her and then got stomped by Ragyo. Zoro is constanly combating those who can give him a difficult time. Satsuki won't go down without a good fight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back