• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
oh this is peak johnny? ight i guess gojo has a wincon.

but what stops johnny from instaranging with act 3 or 4 via teleportation....gojo can't see act 4 attacking so he wont know what johnny is doing right has the fight starts. he may know what he has to do but what stops act 4 from teleporting before gojo does anything

but what stops johnny from instaranging with act 3 or 4....gojo can't see act 4 attacking so he wont know what johnny is doing right has the fight starts.
as proved before, gojo doesnt need to see if he knows what it does, if he knows what it does, there is no reason to Gojo be in danger, he would instantly use his domain

can Gojo Six Eye "Understand" incorporeal beings?
Yes, Gojo can interact with them

Yes, Gojo can interact with them

uh, now it make sense. i remember people agruing he can't see stands or incorporeal. but noobody in thecoffee bar saw Jogo so it make sense.

wait. the six eyes only tell gojo about what the opponent can do. why would he assume that he can't fight johnny without using domain? the only thing he should know is.

1.this guy shoots bullets that are carried by a phenomenon called spin.

2.he has access to spatial manip.

3.if i touch this thing i die via infinite spin

also another quick question how long does it take for your mind to get flooded by infinite info? because johnny might just be able to act 3 away from it due to the fact that its duration is almost instant.

wait. the six eyes only tell gojo about what the opponent can do. why would he assume that he can't fight johnny without using domain? the only thing he should know is.

3.if i touch this thing i die.
you literally answered urself the reason that he won't fight against Johnny without domain.
also another quick question how long does it take for your mind to get flooded by infinite info?
the moment that he actives it already starts

3.if i touch this thing i die.

also another quick question how long does it take for your mind to get flooded by infinite info? because johnny might just be able to act 3 away from it due to the fact that its duration is almost instant.
cause isn't it obvious that Johnny attack will literally one shit him if he doesn't which u also contradicted your whole argument here

the moment domain activates both power null and the info attack works

2.what does he need to do to activate it?
il-manga-jujutsu-kaisen-arrivato-due-milioni-copie-vendute-v3-386648.jpg

this

do the six eyes passively show him what the opponent does or does he have to activate it.

if they are passive then i can only think of act 3 maybe. if it isnt passive then johnny has a few options

ight last two questions before i make a arguement.

1.does he register everything about the opponent or does it just compress the info into him and let him process it

2.will gojo in character immediately use domain after seeing johnny's abilities? he doesnt really seem like that type of guy who will go "ight ima use my strongest attack of the bat" like has he ever done that before?

1.does he register everything about the opponent or does it just compress the info into him and let him process it

2.will gojo in character immediately use domain after seeing johnny's abilities? he doesnt really seem like that type of guy who will go "ight ima use my strongest attack of the bat" like has he ever done that before?
1-the unlimited void itself send a infinite amout of information to the brain
13_1.jpg

14_1.jpg

15_1_1.jpg

2-Yes, he will see that Johnny can literally kill him, there is no reason to Gojo don't use domain

Speed is equalized
And Gojo clearly does his domain here faster than Johnny or Tusk does anything
At this point it is just looping the argument
no i mean. gojo has to.

1.look at johnny.

2.process what he can do.

3.go "oh shit this man needs to die"

4.actually activate it.

johnny has to.

1.just fire his nail...in like any direction...he doesnt even need to aim at gojo. and in character all johnny needs to do is point at gojo

johnny also need to look at him and process what he need to do, unless u're trying to say that johnny doesnt need vision and he is a machine that shoot in the moment that gojo ap
uh he does? what stops johnny from firing a act 4 or act 3 bullet the moment he see's gojo....and thats in character because johnny has a trigger finger...he literally saw something appear of timestop instantly and immediately started shooting in all directions

no i mean. gojo has to.

1.look at johnny.

2.process what he can do.

3.go "oh shit this man needs to die"

4.actually activate it.

johnny has to.

1.just fire his nail...in like any direction...he doesnt even need to aim at gojo. and in character all johnny needs to do is point at gojo
Gojo just needs to see, that is all
And TP and domain Johnny ass

To even use Tusk act 4 Johnny needs to the do that weird shit with horse to make IR power and actually do that
He also needs to process things

While Gojo is of at higher degree and will do his stuff way faster here

Gojo just needs to see, that is all
And TP and domain Johnny ass

To even use Tusk act 4 Johnny needs to the do that weird shit with horse to make IR power and actually do that
He also needs to process things

While Gojo is of at higher degree and will do his stuff way faster here
no he doesnt. he's been seen using act 4 without even being on a horse...some people tried to gang up on johnny and he literally manifests act 4 and spins them away casually. and he does? johnny usually just shoots before he even thinks...he does this multiple times in sbr off reflexes. gojo has to process everything johnny can do...come to the conclusion that he needs to use domian and use it. johnny literally just needs to point at him.

also the reason act 3 matters is because johnny can also teleport his bullets.

no he doesnt. he's been seen using act 4 without even being on a horse...some people tried to gang up on johnny and he literally manifests act 4 and spins them away casually. and he does? johnny usually just shoots before he even thinks...he does this multiple times in sbr off reflexes. gojo has to process everything johnny can do...come to the conclusion that he needs to use domian and use it. johnny literally just needs to point at him.

also the reason act 3 matters is because johnny can also teleport his bullets.
No?
The whole premise of Act 4 is the horse produces rotational energy in the form of the Golden Rectangle and by combining it with Tusk, Johnny is able to release infinite rotational energy.
9km6KYU_d.webp

More proofs that he actually needs enough horse power to fully Utilize Act 4

VwjBKmH_d.webp

xyyLo9a_d.webp

He can still store the energy but that is only after he actually brings the Act 4 first which he needs to do the horse thing

Also He actually Property Targets at his Opponent before firing anything at least in Act 4
unknown.jpeg

9km6KYU_d.webp

ooCgIPi_d.webp

So actually he does this Stuff in ACT 4

Also no?
Gojo doesn't even need second to process anything
He just sees and it is done
Even in the Shibuya arc where Gojo was getting Sealed it was stated clearly
He was beyond belief processing abilities and stuff
So he does all that before Johnny

No my point was what would it even do?
It won't do nothing to Gojo or anything

No?
The whole premise of Act 4 is the horse produces rotational energy in the form of the Golden Rectangle and by combining it with Tusk, Johnny is able to release infinite rotational energy.
9km6KYU_d.webp

More proofs that he actually needs enough horse power to fully Utilize Act 4

VwjBKmH_d.webp

xyyLo9a_d.webp

He can still store the energy but that is only after he actually brings the Act 4 first which he needs to do the horse thing

Also He actually Property Targets at his Opponent before firing anything at least in Act 4
unknown.jpeg

9km6KYU_d.webp

ooCgIPi_d.webp

So actually he does this Stuff in ACT 4

Also no?
Gojo doesn't even need second to process anything
He just sees and it is done
Even in the Shibuya arc where Gojo was getting Sealed it was stated clearly
He was beyond belief processing abilities and stuff
So he does all that before Johnny

No my point was what would it even do?
It won't do nothing to Gojo or anything
so why was he able to do it on the boat

and not mention johnny didnt charge up act 4 when he did the timestop scene there was no sign he did and this was happening right after he saw his dad...he was using normal act 2 bullets and immediately used act 4 after getting knocked by the debris...and also before he even had to protect himself from the wires he was aiming a act 2 bullet at diego...meaning he wasnt even intending to charge or use act 4

2.what? wait so he skips processing it and acknowledging its there and immediately just has it in the back of his mind off the bat? but there are scans where he gets info and starts processing and thinking about it.

3.and even then. im pretty sure just pointing at someone is faster than someone saying "domain expansion: unlimited void" and holding there fingers up to make a sign.

4.probably hurt or even kill depending on where it hits....since the act 3 bullets themselves ignore durability.

Last edited:
Johnny can't go beyond infinity

Funny's shield is completely different from infinity. Funny is able to teleport any attack somewhere on the planet and infinity is just an infinite distance. There is no sense in Johnny winning

Gojo FRA

Funny's shield is completely different from infinity. Funny is able to teleport any attack somewhere on the planet and infinity is just an infinite distance. There is no sense in Johnny winning

Gojo FRA
except lovetrain itself is a impassable wall which is phyiscally a gap between dimensions as well as phyiscally being made of an infinite number of universes,

so why was he able to do it on the boat

and not mention johnny didnt charge up act 4 when he did the timestop scene there was no sign he did and this was happening right after he saw his dad...he was using normal act 2 bullets and immediately used act 4 after getting knocked by the debris...and also before he even had to protect himself from the wires he was aiming a act 2 bullet at diego...meaning he wasnt even intending to charge or use act 4

2.what? wait so he skips processing it and acknowledging its there and immediately just has it in the back of his mind off the bat? but there are scans where he gets info and starts processing and thinking about it.

3.and even then. im pretty sure just pointing at someone is faster than someone saying "domain expansion: unlimited void" and holding there fingers up to make a sign.

4.probably hurt or even kill depending on where it hits....since the act 3 bullets themselves ignore durability.
no?
do you even heard my arguments?
I literally explained how Act 4 works
not to mention if it was the full power act 4 it would have instantly killed Diego
he need to do the horse thing before using full power of act 4

what?
literally where?
if you are talking about the Shibuya arc then it was Gojo utterly being caught of guard rejecting the possibility that his best friend who died in front of him is truly alive
so no

No? as I already explained Johnny aims and stuff. he isn't mindless
show me a scan of him randomly hitting act 4 bullets
also the instant the domain lays out power null and other active which nulls act 4 even if it has been active
the domain start to active even before he says the Holy words

no what?
act 3 cant bypass infinity

Expect for the fact that's shows absurd misinformation about the characters.

1) Love Train is a Dimensional barrier maded of Infinite Neighbor Dimensions, that here are treated only as High 3-A because "it's only spatial"

2) Johnny have Multiversal range with infinite spin, and can pierces trought dimensions

though i gojo can still win

also this is kinda stomp

i can't really find a wincon for johnny with just using act 4

we should close it (due to being a stomp) unless if the OP want change characther

we could change it to Giorno (because the last matchup died) or Funny Valentine wtih Love Train

no?
do you even heard my arguments?
I literally explained how Act 4 works
not to mention if it was the full power act 4 it would have instantly killed Diego
he need to do the horse thing before using full power of act 4

what?
literally where?
if you are talking about the Shibuya arc then it was Gojo utterly being caught of guard rejecting the possibility that his best friend who died in front of him is truly alive
so no

No? as I already explained Johnny aims and stuff. he isn't mindless
show me a scan of him randomly hitting act 4 bullets
also the instant the domain lays out power null and other active which nulls act 4 even if it has been active
the domain start to active even before he says the Holy words

no what?
act 3 cant bypass infinity
1.what do you mean by fully utilize? or the full power of act? act 4 is the direct result of johnny pulling off the infinite rotation, it is intrinsically tied to infinite spin. there isnt a semi non fully powered version of act 4.

2.yes. but johnny against diego never did the horse thing..he never even used act 4...he literally had act 2 out ready to aim at diego...and after he got hit with the debris off his shooting the wires he shot out act 4...thats a contradiction.

3.oh. well shit.

4.here.

5.in the actual scene he says the words before even holding up his hands.

Back