• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Will infinite rotation reach Gojo's Mugen?
Johnny start using Act4. SBA rules and Speed is equalized

Infinite Wall : 7

Infinite Rotation : 4

Incon :

Last edited:
That isn't how the homing of the bullet works, it follows the target through different stuff if it misses like act 2, but Gojo can fly.

also, it's even in-character for gojo flying during fights? in the jogo fights he starts with getting attacked

You're confusing the infinite rotation ability and the bullet homing, the bullet is normal, if it misses and hits something different, the hole will chase the target slowly, but act 4s ability only activates when the bullet hits.
also, it's even in-character for gojo flying during fights? in the jogo fights he starts with getting attacked
It's in character but Gojo's arrogant I think.

You're confusing the infinite rotation ability and the bullet homing, the bullet is normal, if it misses and hits something different, the hole will chase the target slowly, but act 4s ability only activates when the bullet hits.
it's what im saying, the bullet is the infinite spin and it's effects are part of it.

Ok I see now, possible counters for gojo, he can fly, he can existence erasure the bullet, he can simply win the match after killing Johnny.

Johnny either hits with the bullet or not, and he probably won't, he MAY hit simply due to Gojo being an idiot and not dodging thinking infinity will save him but it's unlikely as he teleports in character, he can also really easily kill johnny, he'll probably see the attack is chasing him and he'll keep avoiding it or attacking it but most likely will resort to purple which I think can erase it. He will also fly in character if he sees that the bullet doesn't chase in the air. I am leaning towards Gojo.

Johnny either hits with the bullet or not, and he probably won't, he MAY hit simply due to Gojo being an idiot and not dodging thinking infinity will save him but it's unlikely as he teleports in character, he can also really easily kill johnny, he'll probably see the attack is chasing him and he'll keep avoiding it or attacking it but most likely will resort to purple which I think can erase it. He will also fly in character if he sees that the bullet doesn't chase in the air. I am leaning towards Gojo.
also Johnny dosen't even starts with act 4. he starts with act 2, that wouldn't have this much effect, but whatever. you can't likely dodge forever with speed equal. tho, Johnny still have act 3 that basically makes him go in space between dimensions (more like in 2th and 3th Dimensions, but whatever). and eventually he can makes Act 4 or directly the infinite spin bullet with the effects of act 3

Battle conditions in OP says Johnny starts in act 4, meaning he will use infinite rotation immediately, so gojo dodges by teleporting just looks at him and kills him.

Sometimes, sometimes not, in his first fight when he fought sukuna he dodged everything and teleported too. In his fight with jogo was the only time he was playing around and just letting infinity block everything. In his latest anime fight he was flying and he teleported and offed someone instantly, I assume he'll be like that in this fight.

uh. how is gojo seeing tusk? and i doubt he could constantly teleport and dodge from a being who can wormhole in and out to get close to him especially in speed equl

or johnny could just do what he did to diego and just shoot tusk within a act 2 bullet where it will literally catch up to gojo no matter what due to speed equal. and gojo wouldnt really know whats chashing him

Gojo doesn't see tusk, but he doesn't need to to kill johnny as he can just glare him. And gojo doesn't need to teleport to dodge the nail bullets, and that's the only thing hurting gojo due to his huge AP advantage. He can destroy the bullet holes with purple or just fly out of reach.

Gojo doesn't see tusk, but he doesn't need to to kill johnny as he can just glare him. And gojo doesn't need to teleport to dodge the nail bullets, and that's the only thing hurting gojo due to his huge AP advantage. He can destroy the bullet holes with purple or just fly out of reach.
what stops johnny from just. wormholing the nails to him? or just teleporting tusk right next to him...he can't see the wormhole's coming out and he cant see tusk coming out either. and does gojo go for the kill in character?

what stops johnny from just. wormholing the nails to him? or just teleporting tusk right next to him...he can't see the wormhole's coming out and he cant see tusk coming out either. and does gojo go for the kill in character?
Johnny starts in act 4 so his first moves will be in act 4, gojo kills him immediately since he can teleport to avoid bullets and get close range. And in character gojo NOT willing to kill disabled a weaker opponent instantly with a glare, so SBA has gojo willing to kill to he just squeezes him. Any bullet holes from act 2 can be deleted with purple.

Johnny starts in act 4 so his first moves will be in act 4, gojo kills him immediately since he can teleport to avoid bullets and get close range. And in character gojo NOT willing to kill disabled a weaker opponent instantly with a glare, so SBA has gojo willing to kill to he just squeezes him. Any bullet holes from act 2 can be deleted with purple.
Johnny have more winconds too

he can do many things in character with act 4. so he have more wincons meaning he have more possibility of victory
Gojo can teleport and squeeze him with a glare, use blue to get him closer and kill him with AOE, red to move him away and kill him with AOE. Since both fighters start 4km away, gojo can use purple from that starting distance and just erase johnny while johnnys range is only 10 to 20 meters with his bullets (which have to hit for infinite rotation to start). The only way johnny can win is if he hits his infinite rotational bullet which gojo has many answers to.

Since both fighters start 4km away, gojo can use purple from that starting distance and just erase johnny while johnnys range is only 10 to 20 meters with his bullets (which have to hit for infinite rotation to start).
his bullet pierces trought dimensions, definitely not 10 metres

The wiki says 10 meters with act 1, 10-20 meters with act 4 and interdimensional with infinite rotation but this applies to the effects of the ability not the bullet itself but correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe the bullet would have it's ability apply to it's AP, so that's why it can pierce dimensions perhaps, but it still acts like a normal bullet and is only different once it hits. Make a CRT maybe, but for now, that's a win condition for gojo too.

Back