• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan Lucey vs White Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Because Im going to sleep and I want this to happen.

2-C Satan.

2-C WF.

They fight... in Darkness Beyond Time.

Speed equalized.

SBA

Lucemon SM
The mere thought of what your based on triggers me to a great degree

Whitefacerealist
For the record, its been a while since we had a good lucemon fight.

The real cal howard said:
Come on Lucemon! Win!

(Yes, I crave a WF loss more than a Lucemon one ovo)
>Implying Lucemon can lose ovo

>Good Lucey fight.

>Gives him home field advantage.

Chose the Dark Area if all places. I.e inside Lucemon himself.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Good Lucey fight.

>Gives him home field advantage.

Chose the Dark Area if all places. I.e inside Lucemon himself.
I forgot to ask you, shouldnt Lucey have Omnipresent in the Dark Area added?

The home field was for the lolz. Dont mind it ovo

Yeah he should.

I mean this is like a big advantage. I mean we are talk8ng about nothingness itself.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is basically the last fight, only Lucemon can kill him now.
Didnt Lucemon gain Powernull and resistance to it since last time?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
His resistance is only resistance to Power Null that nulls abilities. Not movements.
Does he need to move to attack, tho? Satan can fire those lazer beamz from his back

PaChi2 used Bump!

Its super effective!

Random user commented!

I guess I gotta start. I am going with Lucemon here.

Bascically everything from the original fight is the same aside from these deciding factors.

-White Face lacks High-Godly this time around, meaning that Lucemon's normal attacks can indeed kill it due to the SGDL natural negation of regen and resurrection.

-WF's Power Null will only stop Lucemon's from moving as Lucemon is resistant to getting his special abilities nulled. As such Lucemon can still spam Divine Atonement as well as his other skills that don't require movement, including his own Power Null in which is thought based.

-Why is Divine Atonement relevant? Well, the thing is I'm pretty sure Lucemon has a pretty good AP advantage over WF as we are talking about someone far above Moon-Millenniummon and the Royal Knights, as well as only slightly below the likes of Complete Susanoomon. As such those omnidirectional laser beamz will eventually flat out kill WF and he can't regen from it.

So Lucemon has this imho.

It prevents thought-based movements too (WF's PN)

That aside, Lucemon the Final Frontier (horrible pun completely intended) for all of Dragon's reasons. Best part is, WF is a digital being, so even if I wanted to be a d*** and say that the Mid-Godly begging only works on those who'd get sent to the DA (which would be remiss on my part, as that's false), White Face would get sent to the DBT...I mean DA, so that'd be a thing too.

What defines a thought based movement? I mean from what I saw on Alphamon vs WF (In which is a stalemate btw) Alpha Inforce still activates.

• Shrugs
Don't know, and don't care. All I care about is Lucemon winning, because that means that WF loses, which you provided the reasoning for me to act like a sheep to.

@Cal Also Good news about Lucey. He's been knocked off his pedestal of Strongest Digimon 2-A by a little bit.

Actually I still do not understand why we consider Power Null as being based on thought being that it is actually a passive skill.

That moment where you need to nerf Digimon they do not get stronger

Executor N0 said:
Actually I still do not understand why we consider Power Null as being based on thought being that it is actually a passive skill.
Because we actively nerfed it. OvO

Lucemon wins.

1. He can easily negate WF's Mid-Godly regen

2. Lucemon's existence erasure is much, much better.

3. Lucemon can easily null WF's powers. The opposite is not true at all.

Yeah. He wins.

Lucy vs Da Emprah when?

Anyway, the above arguments were way more compelling than mine (which is non-existent). So Lucy for the reasons above.

Shootingkill said:
They fight... in Darkness Beyond Time.

So does that mean whoever loses Lavos gets to eat the loser? ovo
This guy gets it ovo

Lucey: 4

Can I vote?

If I can then I vote for Lucemon for the reasons above (I hate to say this, but I want to go on to talk more here :v I have to do something while I write my Respect Thread of Pokémon OvO)

Executor N0 said:
Can I vote?

If I can then I vote for Lucemon for the reasons above (I hate to say this, but I want to go on to talk more here :v I have to do something while I write my Respect Thread of Pokémon OvO)
1) Of course you can vote!

2) You're the greatest, Ex. I now look at ya like you were my own flesh and blood ovo. LYLAB (luv ya like a brother)

nah, you cant vote, Im the OP and I forbid it ovo

Just kidding

Lucey 5

Not sure what's the point of the thread. Literally, the only reason why the last one wasn't a landslide win for Lucemon was Power Nullification. Now it's just someone way stronger who resists all of his opponent's major hax, has no way to be killed by them (Abstract Existence AND Mid-Godly) and, according to the last thread, can completely erase his opponent with a thought.

The real cal howard said:
Seems...decisive, rather than a stomp. Mwahaha! Fear me, White Face!!
Advice for the next time: in 2-C use Lucey or Yggdrasil ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back