• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Imscared Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkness Manipulation (As shown multiple times throughout the game, can obscure areas in darkness)

Limited Sound Manipulation (Whenever near naturally creates a weird screeching noise, he also does this as HER in the blue maze, of which at times is much more noticeable)

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)

This is granted due to White Face manipulating the files. Files are not physical things and do not have any actual physical presence in the world. However, they can affect the physical world, as files are linked to a physical object. Modifying the file will modify the object linked to the file, and deleting the file will destroy the object linked to it. Considering this, files acts like Concepts do, specifically, Type 2 concepts.

Such concepts are abstract and govern all reality within their area of influence. These concepts shape everything, and changing them would either require the alteration of every object of the concept or, if manipulated directly, change all objects of the concept alongside the concept itself. These concepts, however, exist simultaneously with and are bound by the object of the concept.

White Face also gets a resistance to this, considering his file is unaffected by modifications or even being deleted by the player.

I agree, the game constantly treats files as essential aspects of the world's existence and altering them ends up altering the entire game's structure, both White Face and the Player should get this.

I'm not sure about sound manip, I think it could just be the character hissing. Rest seems ok, though I don't know the verse myself

I'm not sure about sound manip, I think it could just be the character hissing. Rest seems ok, though I don't know the verse myself
The link shown was moreso an example, as HER in the blue maze he creates a loud static/garbage noise will chasing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back