• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Way to miss the point, his first key literally doesn't have a speed amp with curse mark in his speed section only an AP amp and even then no one said 3x is a complete blitz or one shot I've specifcally said it isn't enough for that about half a dozen times. As for AP its not like the guy is attacking with his bare hands so a city block level+ blade should absolutely be able to dice the man when cuts land which he has more of a chance of hitting that not.
You telling me about missing the point? Someone obviously made a mistake with not putting "higher with cm1" probably coz he thought the first and second key were together. Go to his abilities section "statistics amp" with curse seal. Speed is equalised. We know curse mark is a speed boost. Just because "higher with curse mark" was not added does not mean we should ignore that the curse mark does indeed increase speed. If you are pressed on that I'd just tell a content mod for the verse to add it right now . And guess what? He has another speed amp aka shunsin. And sasuke is not fighting him bare handed. He has his ninja tools like kunai
Great not accepted on his speed section because the narrative literally tells us Haku was holding back drastically and didn't want to actually kill them + Haku's later feats in the war showing its very clear Haku was holding back way back in this arc in more ways than one
"Not accepted as this, not accepted as that" you're so fixated on profiles you're forgetting to argue and thinking anything someone says he is talking about a fixed stat. Did I tell you sasuke had mhs+ reactions or not? Holding back or not is irrelevant to the point. I am pointing across to yo that sasuke activating his sharingan made him able to see and react to attacks that he could not even perceive before as a point to show you that sasuke would have no problem with evading chihiro and you're talking about not accepted in profile? There are many showings of sasuke with his sharingan keeping up with people far faster than him..killer bee is 5 times faster than him and his sharingan closed the gap. Before you misinterpret and say I said sasuke has a 5 times speed am here I am not saying that. Just given instances of sharingan closing gaps greater than 3times.
And sasuke first key is supersonic. You're saying haku held back over 4thousand times. That's insane and not also accepted on his profile

Make no mistake its listed as a speed amp in the other keys but explicitly isn't for the first key so taking something from the last key and using it to justify the first isn't going to work here
I showed you other things suggesting it has a speed amp, why ignore those? Not to mention but the page isn't new, it can just be missing this small detail, one which I showed you is listed in the pna section as a stat amp. Not sure why this is made into a bigger issue than it is.

We can also bring up how shunshin is a speed amp for ninjas thats a d-rank ninjutsu, are you gonna say Sasuke can't do it here?

You telling me about missing the point? Someone obviously made a mistake with not putting "higher with cm1" probably coz he thought the first and second key were together. Go to his abilities section "statistics amp" with curse seal. Speed is equalised. We know curse mark is a speed boost. Just because "higher with curse mark" was not added does not mean we should ignore that the curse mark does indeed increase speed. If you are pressed on that I'd just tell a content mod for the verse to add it right now . And guess what? He has another speed amp aka shunsin. And sasuke is not fighting him bare handed. He has his ninja tools like kunai

"Not accepted as this, not accepted as that" you're so fixated on profiles you're forgetting to argue and thinking anything someone says he is talking about a fixed stat. Did I tell you sasuke had mhs+ reactions or not? Holding back or not is irrelevant to the point. I am pointing across to yo that sasuke activating his sharingan made him able to see and react to attacks that he could not even perceive before as a point to show you that sasuke would have no problem with evading chihiro and you're talking about not accepted in profile? There are many showings of sasuke with his sharingan keeping up with people far faster than him..killer bee is 5 times faster than him and his sharingan closed the gap. Before you misinterpret and say I said sasuke has a 5 times speed am here I am not saying that. Just given instances of sharingan closing gaps greater than 3times.
And sasuke first key is supersonic. You're saying haku held back over 4thousand times. That's insane and not also accepted on his profile
Never said the sharingan can't close gaps, I said it doesn't matter if sasuke know's where he's going he still can't react in time also you're using a much more advanced sharingan and much stronger and faster sasuke here than what he was in his literal first key, like I said Chihiro has already been able to read and react to an opponent who could read where he was going and attack there as he was moving and adjust accordingly
I showed you other things suggesting it has a speed amp, why ignore those? Not to mention but the page isn't new, it can just be missing this small detail, one which I showed you is listed in the pna section as a stat amp. Not sure why this is made into a bigger issue than it is.

We can also bring up how shunshin is a speed amp for ninjas thats a d-rank ninjutsu, are you gonna say Sasuke can't do it here?
Not ignoring anything you specifically sent scsns of a later sasuke whose body has already adapted to what the curse mark can do brining out more of its capabilities from him "dying" to achieve it, in fact im pretty sure he says that in the scans you sent that his body is more attuned to the mark now or something. Other than conjecture do we have any definitive scans of this key getting speed amped by the mark?

Anyways shunshin stuff seems fine, I lowkey forgot about that and sasuke and others have used it before in character.
are you gonna say Sasuke can't do it here?
Also no need for the smug attitude the when about half of the arguments made are things he quite literally either can't do doesn't do in character and that's only shit I've said the stuff he can't so here.

Blud doesn't genjutsu in this key and he never uses paralysis in this key (i don't think he ever even used the specifc one mentioned its just something we learn they "can" do but blud never does it), the only other half of the arguments have the sharingan and curse mark so you're 2 for 4

Shouldn’t Chihiro be on an entirely different level of skill here? Sasuke at this point of the story knew fireball jutsu and was a good strategist, but that’s about all in the Chunin Exam prelims. Chihiro is noted to be very impressive for the level of skill he’s attained with his blade and was able to easily cut down multiple armed guards even while wounded. He also took on Sojo in a crowded street without any casualties and beat him in their second fight in a matter of I believe 12 seconds was what’s stated. Granted both were injured and tired out, but Chihiro should still vastly outskill Sasuke and the tricks he can pull off. Some of the stuff Sasuke has he wouldn’t even use like the clone jutsu and paralysis.

Not ignoring anything you specifically sent scsns of a later sasuke whose body has already adapted to what the curse mark can do brining out more of its capabilities from him "dying" to achieve it, in fact im pretty sure he says that in the scans you sent that his body is more attuned to the mark now or something. Other than conjecture do we have any definitive scans of this key getting speed amped by the mark?
Said to be fast after cm1 activated, how are you disagreeing with the speed amp just because it isn't explicitly in the speed section? That's the main issue here but you've already acknowledged he can do shunshin so this doesn't need to be argued further.

Shouldn’t Chihiro be on an entirely different level of skill here? Sasuke at this point of the story knew fireball jutsu and was a good strategist, but that’s about all in the Chunin Exam prelims. Chihiro is noted to be very impressive for the level of skill he’s attained with his blade and was able to easily cut down multiple armed guards even while wounded. He also took on Sojo in a crowded street without any casualties and beat him in their second fight in a matter of I believe 12 seconds was what’s stated. Granted both were injured and tired out, but Chihiro should still vastly outskill Sasuke and the tricks he can pull off. Some of the stuff Sasuke has he wouldn’t even use like the clone jutsu and paralysis.
No I've already address this. He's also only said to be above average while Sasuke's a genius.

I know Sasuke's page doesn't list this right now, but I've made a crt for it where mods have already looked over it but Sasuke's intelligence should be genius soon.

I've looked over Chihiro's intelligence section and its mostly all things ninjas can do or have done early on. Sasuke's intelligence would let him push through the slight advantage Chihiro has. There's also no real mention of his weapon skills with his sword so I'm assuming he's a basic swordsman, meanwhile ninjas are trained in kunai use and other weapon use like Sasuke's demon shuriken

I really don't get the talk of amps here, a 3x amp isn't gonna matter when cm1 gets activated, Chihiro will have a slight advantage with ap and still get bullied due to skill and hax like the sharigan seeing through all his movements.

No I've already address this. He's also only said to be above average while Sasuke's a genius.
Yeah but a lot of Sasuke’s stuff is more about academic and analytical ability than straight up combat intelligence. He can read the room and copy techniques but I don’t think that would let him match Chihiro; some of the stuff there like copying Lee even came later than this key and took time. Part of it is also his talent which hasn’t been realized at this point. He’s above any Genin, but that’s not really much of a feat given it’s the most basic level of ninja. Chihiro also has reactive evolution and instinctive action to let him adapt better.

Last edited:
Said to be fast after cm1 activated, how are you disagreeing with the speed amp just because it isn't explicitly in the speed section? That's the main issue here but you've already acknowledged he can do shunshin so this doesn't need to be argued further
Bro that's literally their first time fighting sasuke brodie and they were misinformed they literally had no knowledge of his prior speed and abilities blud just thinks he's that quick in general, its not like he's saying he's faster than he previously was because the dude doesn't know how he previously was but yeah I'm already agreeing he has speed amps anyways so its fine

I feel like blitzing Zaku and Dosu shouldn’t be put in such high regard. Their big thing was having sound attacks, they’re not that fast.

Yeah but a lot of Sasuke’s stuff is more about academic and analytical ability than straight up combat. He can read the room and copy techniques but I don’t think that would let him match Chihiro, some of the stuff there like copying Lee even came later than this key and took time. Part of it is also his talent which hasn’t been realized at this point. He’s above any Genin, but that’s not really much of a feat given it’s the most basic level of ninja. Chihiro also has his reactive evolution to let him adapt better.
It's not just academics though? Sasuke's called a genius in the village overall, Kakashi recognizes his talent in battle, his talent surpasses his Kekkei genkai, how is this not about combat? And the lee point is to show Sasuke's overall talent to learn, that can be in another key but Sasuke's intelligence isn't greater there, he didn't smarter he just always was smart enough. As a kid he mastered the fireball jutsu, again something to do with combat.

Even if I agree it's mostly academics, those academics allow him to perform far above other ninjas to a great amount in addition to his sharingan making his tactics easier to accomplish, meanwhile Chihiro is just rated as above average almost nothing in his intelligence section speaks on his h2h skill or his sword skill.

Bro that's literally their first time fighting sasuke brodie and they were misinformed they literally had no knowledge of his prior speed and abilities blud just thinks he's that quick in general, its not like he's saying he's faster than he previously was because the dude doesn't know how he previously was but yeah I'm already agreeing he has speed amps anyways so its fine
Orochimaru sent them with the thought in mind to kill Sasuke only to test his cm against them. They had some thought of his combat skill overall and when seeing him Dosu was surprised by the cm's power.

Never said the sharingan can't close gaps, I said it doesn't matter if sasuke know's where he's going he still can't react in time also you're using a much more advanced sharingan and much stronger and faster sasuke here than what he was in his literal first key, like I said Chihiro has already been able to read and react to an opponent who could read where he was going and attack there as he was moving and adjust accordingly

Anyways shunshin stuff seems fine, I lowkey forgot about that and sasuke and others have used it before in character.

Also no need for the smug attitude the when about half of the arguments made are things he quite literally either can't do doesn't do in character and that's only shit I've said the stuff
You're fixated on keys once again. The first thing i used was haku which is part of his first key. The others were to show that sharingan helps bridge speed gaps easily. It's not about more mature and faster. It's about showing it's capabilities. And sharingan does more than read where the opponent is going to move. Check the profiles and sasuke skill and intelligence is much higher.
My wincon remains the same. Sasuke traps him with paralysis and the rest is history.

By the way sasuke can also dodge most of his attacks with substitution jutsu

Rock Lee and neji were fully aware of his speed prior and acknowledged him faster. not to mention said guys could keep up with Lee who was already much faster than sasuke and yet he blitzed them

It's not just academics though? Sasuke's called a genius in the village overall, Kakashi recognizes his talent in battle, his talent surpasses his Kekkei genkai, how is this not about combat? And the lee point is to show Sasuke's overall talent to learn, that can be in another key but Sasuke's intelligence isn't greater there, he didn't smarter he just always was smart enough. As a kid he mastered the fireball jutsu, again something to do with combat.

Even if I agree it's mostly academics, those academics allow him to perform far above other ninjas to a great amount in addition to his sharingan making his tactics easier to accomplish, meanwhile Chihiro is just rated as above average almost nothing in his intelligence section speaks on his h2h skill or his sword skill.

Orochimaru sent them with the thought in mind to kill Sasuke only to test his cm against them. They had some thought of his combat skill overall and when seeing him Dosu was surprised by the cm's power.
I said a lot, genius is a vague term. Trying to apply all those statements to purely battle IQ seems odd. The Kakashi one is fair, but raw talent isn’t gonna be enough. Bro is not Gaara. Sasuke scaling above your average Genin isn’t impressive compared to a guy who cuts apart armed gang members and sorcerers even while injured. He also beat Sojo who instantly wiped the Darumaka guy who troubled Chihiro slightly and was another Enchanted Blade master, beating five people who had prior knowledge of him and prep all at once. The Enchanted Blades aren’t normal swords, there’s a level of skill attributed to just being able to wield them. Chihiro has better feats of skill. I’m not even sure how Sasuke can kill him besides fireball jutsu, Shuriken isn’t gonna work on Chihiro with his speed amps and semi flight.
Remarking someone’s fast is different than saying they have a lot of skill. I disagree with Sasuke’s amp matching Chihiro’s

You're fixated on keys once again. The first thing i used was haku which is part of his first key. The others were to show that sharingan helps bridge speed gaps easily. It's not about more mature and faster. It's about showing it's capabilities. And sharingan does more than read where the opponent is going to move. Check the profiles and sasuke skill and intelligence is much higher.
My wincon remains the same. Sasuke traps him with paralysis and the rest is history.

By the way sasuke can also dodge most of his attacks with substitution jutsu
When does Part 1 Sasuke ever use paralysis or substitution jutsu in a fight?

Rock Lee and neji were fully aware of his speed prior and acknowledged him faster. not to mention said guys could keep up with Lee who was already much faster than sasuke and yet he blitzed them
Also this is blatantly a lie, Lee was unconscious and Neji just says Sasuke is formidable

I said a lot, genius is a vague term. Trying to apply all those statements to purely battle IQ seems odd. The Kakashi one is fair, but raw talent isn’t gonna be enough. Bro is not Gaara. Sasuke scaling above your average Genin isn’t impressive compared to a guy who cuts apart armed gang members and sorcerers even while injured. He also beat Sojo who instantly wiped the Darumaka guy who troubled Chihiro slightly and was another Enchanted Blade master, beating five people who had prior knowledge of him and prep all at once. The Enchanted Blades aren’t normal swords, there’s a level of skill attributed to just being able to wield them. Chihiro has better feats of skill. I’m not even sure how Sasuke can kill him besides fireball jutsu, Shuriken isn’t gonna work on Chihiro with his speed amps and semi flight.
All that to say ya rated him as only Above Average, that speaks to the rest of these feats you're listing, they aren't impressive at all. Please read the thread we've gone over speed already.

Remarking someone’s fast is different than saying they have a lot of skill. I disagree with Sasuke’s amp matching Chihiro’s
What are you replying to, speed goes into skill. Once again I ain't arguing for it matching Chihiro's I don't even know why ya are making a 3x amp some impressive speed amp here, its not. Sasuke's shunshin and cm1 amp + sharingan would easily let him keep up with a 3x amp.

Feel like I'm going in circles with this so I'll wait for more people to give their opinions on this fight.

How about you read what I’m saying instead of sticking to arbitrary values? IQ is more than just one subject, just because Sasuke is marked as Genius doesn’t mean he has better skill. The stuff currently on his profile shows some of his battle IQ and it’s marked as Above Average as well. Even a later Sasuke got bodied by the Sound 4, meanwhile Chihiro beat a guy who took on a whole team specifically prepared to beat him and won after losing an arm.

Speed isn’t skill, you can beat somewhat far slower than you without being more skilled than them. Being 3x someone’s speed seems like more than enough when you’re already outclassing them in skill and abilities. Sharingan wasn’t letting Sasuke keep up with Lee, even if he could perceive his movements.

Last edited:
How about you read what I’m saying instead of sticking to arbitrary values? IQ is more than just one subject, just because Sasuke is marked as Genius doesn’t mean he has better skill. The stuff currently on his profile shows some of his battle IQ and it’s marked as Above Average as well.

Speed isn’t skill, you can beat somewhat far slower than you without being more skilled than them. Being 3x someone seems like more than enough when you’re already outclassing them in skill and abilities. Sharingan wasn’t letting Sasuke keep up with Lee, even if he could perceive his movements.
Speed in Naruto has to do with chakra kneading, the way one manipulates their chakra is a skill based thing, their physical strength is also amped by their kneading of chakra.

I'll say this one more time, Sasuke's intelligence has to do with academics, skill, and how he handles fights, he is considered a genius throughout the village and among genin, if you genuinely think that is solely academics I have no idea what to tell you other than reread Naruto.

I know how chakra works, but that isn’t much here. It’s like comparing skill swimming to fighting, managing your body isn’t throwing a punch. I’m not saying this is solely academics, I’m saying just because Sasuke is a genius academically doesn’t mean he’s also a genius in combat at the very start of the show. He mastered a technique others his level couldn’t, that’s good but it doesn’t match the feats for Chihiro. He has a lot of talent that makes him a genius, but not the actual battle IQ/skill to be called that yet. It’s like that fight in Kenichi with the guy with a lot of talent. He was very physically powerful and good at acting on the fly to get one over on his opponent, but he didn’t have the discipline or skill needed to win against a superior fighter.

Last edited:
I know how chakra works, but that isn’t much here. It’s like comparing skill swimming to fighting, managing your body isn’t throwing a punch. I’m not saying this is solely academics, I’m saying just because Sasuke is a genius academically doesn’t mean he’s also a genius in combat at the very start of the show. He mastered a technique others his level couldn’t, that’s good but it doesn’t match the feats for Chihiro. He has a lot of talent that makes him a genius, but not the actual battle IQ/skill to be called that yet.
That's cool you don't agree but the story heavily insinuates Sasuke is a genius all around and two mods have looked it over and considered it fine as well as numerous other people in my thread. He didn't just master a technique others couldn't, he mastered it within a week where his father thought he'd need far more time to do it, a mastery which makes Uchihas fully acknowledged in their clan why you keep downplaying his achievements?

Also what are you even thinking a genius is? Go read the description and also look up what it means to be a genius. Sasuke fits it just fine early on. Hell most the characters early on show us near genius skill and planning against highly trained fighters, you realize the Chunin exams was against ninjas from other villages who were engaged in real battles far before Sasuke was right?

Tell me how mastering a technique quickly is gonna help him win a fight. He isn’t just gonna pull out a brand new jutsu on Chihiro. Chihiro has enhanced senses, instinctive action, and reactive evolution. I agree Sasuke’s a genius, I don’t agree the least experienced version of him on the site outskills a guy with better showings based on word of mouth. If you wanna talk about planning, Chihiro made a plan for the Kamunabi Squad based on knowledge of Enchanted Blades and what he got from fighting Sojo once for a very brief period of time that very nearly got Sojo killed.

Last edited:
What are you replying to, speed goes into skill. Once again I ain't arguing for it matching Chihiro's I don't even know why ya are making a 3x amp some impressive speed amp here, its not. Sasuke's shunshin and cm1 amp + sharingan would easily let him keep up with a 3x amp.
I don't feel like we are at least I don't feel like I am, I feel we've explicitly said its not really significant outside of close range combat where it would just let him get out a couple more strikes than sasuke at a time but it ultimately still has them relative

My point has been that with it being even a slight advantage where he could get 3 strikes in wheras sasuke could get in 1 that those two strikes would be very significant since they're slashes at 61 tons which should be able to dice sasuke if any land.

That said I think we're on the same page that sasuke can indeed catch up eben if not completely with his amps so I think personally it just comes down to skill and in character hax and whether or not chihiro could land at least one or two decisive blows since sasuke wouldn't be able to keep fighting with big injuries from his showings here atp in the series which I fully believe chihiro can do

My point has been that with it being even a slight advantage where he could get 3 strikes in wheras sasuke could get in 1 that those two strikes would be very significant since they're slashes at 61 tons which should be able to dice sasuke if any land.

That said I think we're on the same page that sasuke can indeed catch up eben if not completely with his amps so I think personally it just comes down to skill and in character hax and whether or not chihiro could land at least one or two decisive blows which I fully believe he can
Sasuke has kunais, shurikens, and a big demon shuriken he can fight with so blocking an attack that's about 2x stronger than him shouldn't be a problem with the cm1 amping him as well. And Chihiro has no good sword skill really stated so I don't think he'll be landing decisive blows.

I feel like I keep saying this but Sasuke has better intelligence, he has sharingan to amp his reactions and movements, he has numerous tools of his own, and he then has ninjutsu he can use if needed. Sasuke's planning as well with these weapons and his sharingan outsmarted people like Orochimaru who comments how amazing such a feat was and then surprised him again by using the fire dragon jutsu on the wire.

Sasuke's simply evading and blocking good hits that Chihiro could reasonably land given Sasuke's skill, he will just see it coming and likely just copy Chihiro's whole style.

When does Part 1 Sasuke ever use paralysis or substitution jutsu in a fight?
The paralysis is a d rank jutsu that virtually all shinobi outside the academy can resist hence why he doesn't use it. But everyone used it in the academy. Read the databook.

And substitution really?

Also this is blatantly a lie, Lee was unconscious and Neji just says Sasuke is formidable

It's funny coz your argument is " I know cm1 is a speed amp but because it was not indexed with 'higher with cm1' in the speed section It's not going to count" even though in his ability section it is indexed right there.

Why stop there. Why not say "higher with shunshin " is not in his speed section so you don't accept it?

The paralysis is a d rank jutsu that virtually all shinobi outside the academy can resist hence why he doesn't use it. But everyone used it in the academy. Read the databook.

And substitution really?
So why would Sasuke use it in a death match if even fodder ninja resist it? Does it say they used it in battle, or was it just a test like the transformation jutsu? And yes really, I don’t remember Sasuke using substitution in the Forest of Death, even against Orochimaru. This isn’t Ultimate Ninja Storm where it’s being spammed all over, in series it’s pretty inconsistent on people using it.

And substitution really?
There's a difference between knowing how to do something and actively doing it. I know how to drive 100 MPH and even drift but I'm not going to do it actively.

Ah yes the neji fast enough to contend at least with Lee without his weights thought the guy slower than Lee with his weights on a formidable foe. Cool
Way to not have any real evidence bro👍
Why stop there. Why not say "higher with shunshin " is not in his speed section so you don't accept it?
Uh it should be listed there goofy🤪 this is such a non point
It's funny coz your argument is " I know cm1 is a speed amp but because it was not indexed with 'higher with cm1' in the speed section It's not going to count" even though in his ability section it is indexed right there.
Not at all what I've said but hey go off
Sasuke has kunais, shurikens, and a big demon shuriken he can fight with so blocking an attack that's about 2x stronger than him shouldn't be a problem with the cm1 amping him as well. And Chihiro has no good sword skill really stated so I don't think he'll be landing decisive blows.

I feel like I keep saying this but Sasuke has better intelligence, he has sharingan to amp his reactions and movements, he has numerous tools of his own, and he then has ninjutsu he can use if needed. Sasuke's planning as well with these weapons and his sharingan outsmarted people like Orochimaru who comments how amazing such a feat was and then surprised him again by using the fire dragon jutsu on the wire.

Sasuke's simply evading and blocking good hits that Chihiro could reasonably land given Sasuke's skill, he will just see it coming and likely just copy Chihiro's whole style.
He does though we literally directed it to you and I'll even take the quote

"Despite having no prior combat experience, Chihiro was able to train to be an accomplished swordsman within three years, something that impressed Shiba upon witnessing the aftermath of his battles" and to double down in this shiba specifcally notes that where Chihiro is at woth his skill with the enchanted blade is not something normally possible to get to in only 3 years
Mind you his combat sense is good enough to have been stated "that he created Kuro Scatter, a sudden break-through to compensate for his ravaged body, not from a place of logic but instinct"

Dude can instinctually come up with combat solutions and applications of his abilities depending on the conditions around him

Last edited:
Sasuke has no real offensive options besides melee which is highly risky, ninja tools which can’t match an Enchanted Blade and Chihiro’s skill, and Fireball Jutsu which while definitely dangerous, could be avoided

Sasuke has no real offensive options besides melee which is highly risky, ninja tools which can’t match an Enchanted Blade and Chihiro’s skill, and Fireball Jutsu which while definitely dangerous, could be avoided
Fireball Jutsu would probably just get absorbed sadly.

How ya have somehow drawn this out to two pages over a slight speed amp and an obvious skill gap in Sasuke's favor I have no idea.

He's stated impressive and that's it. And then says he can wield the blade meaning his body and mind are well honed, that isn't about skill either.
He's then considered still green, the guy is outright calling him new to the use of the sword. Compared to a genius like Sasuke I have no idea how you're coming to the conclusion he could keep up in combat with him.

"that he created Kuro Scatter, a sudden break-through to compensate for his ravaged body, not from a place of logic but instinct"
He's got good instinct, that's it? Only after 3 years, meanwhile Sasuke's competing against people more talented and who have more experience in combat than just three years.

How ya have somehow drawn this out to two pages over a slight speed amp and an obvious skill gap in Sasuke's favor I have no idea.

He's stated impressive and that's it. And then says he can wield the blade meaning his body and mind are well honed, that isn't about skill either.
He's then considered still green, the guy is outright calling him new to the use of the sword. Compared to a genius like Sasuke I have no idea how you're coming to the conclusion he could keep up in combat with him.

He's got good instinct, that's it? Only after 3 years, meanwhile Sasuke's competing against people more talented and who have more experience in combat than just three years.
I don’t see the obvious Sasuke advantage when Chihiro has good statements and feats/scaling on his side skill wise. Him being green with an Enchanted Blade is not that big of a negative considering how long a normal blade takes to completely master, Chihiro’s being even more. The fact he can even do all the things he does with just three years of training and no prior combat experience says a lot about his talent and ingenuity. And who did prelims Sasuke compete with more talented besides Haku who washed him and Orochimaru who was experimenting? Combat instinct can go a long way when it prevents you from almost certainly dying from fighting hordes of sorcerers while gravely injured.

Last edited:

Gonna comment on this later because you seem to have some misconceptions

Back