• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know what Sasuke does but I'm going to assume that "Red" is going to be a big issue for Sasuke's Ninjitsu. Let's also not forgot Kuro Scatter may just allow him to speed Blitz Sasuke essentially and deal with him that way.

As the strongest Swordsmith, Chihirogoat, fought the fraud, the last of Uchiha, he began to open his domain

Sasuke shrank back in fear and asked "Are you you are I am you because you are Chihiro or are you the stand proud who left it all behind with this treasure I summon always bet on the overwhelming intensity of nah I'd win being the exception?"

Chihiro calmly responded "Nah, I'd avenge"

Last edited:
Thing is Chihiro has stat amp techniques that's why, Nishki is a 3x amp to AP and Speed so he coule just blitz since that's one of his typical openings he does aside from kuro

And his stats without amps are at most because while he withstood the 20 ton attack and was able to still fight afterwards it also left him asleep for 5 days straight after

He literally tanked the attack Sojo performed in the feat so he should scale to it at least.

Is Nishiki allowed for Chihiro? That would give him a 3x boost in his AP and speed.
He did not tank it, that's why its at most and for the reasons I said also

Is Nishiki allowed for Chihiro? That would give him a 3x boost in his AP and speed.
Reading the chapter it seems like that form takes a big toll on him, given Sasuke's precog and superior martial arts I don't really see it being that big of a deal. The difference in Sasuke's base to it is only 3.31x, that's not enough for a ap stomp and this is without taking into account Sasuke's cs1 which amps him more.

Reading the chapter it seems like that form takes a big toll on him, given Sasuke's precog and superior martial arts I don't really see it being that big of a deal. The difference in Sasuke's base to it is only 3.31x, that's not enough for a ap stomp and this is without taking into account Sasuke's cs1 which amps him more.
It doesn't really unless he pushes it to 3x but otherwise its not Nishki taking its toll the man was just hit by the enemy's most lethal attack that's whats taking its toll otherwise he uses it casually many times

CS1 still would make him slower than Chihiro and lower in AP and since Chihiro uses attacks from bladed weapons its not as easy as just blocking them directly unless he's using ninja tools to do so

Last edited:
It doesn't really unless he pushes it to 3x but otherwise its not Nishki taking its toll the man was just hit by the enemy's most lethal attack that's whats taking its toll otherwise he uses it casually many times
Yeah I'm reading the fight, was this a cloaked mei that Sojo hit him with? Cuz on page a regular Mei isn't really powerful just higher than physicals and a cloaked one is only 41 tons, that's just 2.2x stronger. Just guessing but if something slightly stronger could hurt Chihiro that much I would think Sasuke could wear down Chihiro over time to the point Nishiki's use would be detrimental no? And Nishiki does seem to be a hinderance since its 3x more than what the body would allow for. This is also without Sasuke using cm1 although he'd likely enter it soon in the battle given their strength

Yeah I'm reading the fight, was this a cloaked mei that Sojo hit him with? Cuz on page a regular Mei isn't really powerful just higher than physicals and a cloaked one is only 41 tons, that's just 2.2x stronger. Just guessing but if something slightly stronger could hurt Chihiro that much I would think Sasuke could wear down Chihiro over time to the point Nishiki's use would be detrimental no? And Nishiki does seem to be a hinderance since its 3x more than what the body would allow for. This is also without Sasuke using cm1 although he'd likely enter it soon in the battle given their strength
Regular mei is 20 tons which is what we've been talking about, Cloaked is 41 tons but that's not what we were talking about.

Nishki itself is designed to aid the body's movement and doesn't strain it normally its only when he cloaks in 3x that it does like with his second fight with sojo

Honestly I think Chihiro has this in the bag due to his specific techniques provided by Enten which include not only the ability to speed blitz and boost AP, but also absorb attacks such as Sasuke’s Ninjitsu’s.

Also the Danmaku provided by a scatter would be very good and as we know it is nit as taxing as the other techniques

Voting Chihiro

Last edited:
Tbf it wouldn't really be a full blitz as a 3x speed difference while still pretty significant especially at close range isn't enough to where Sasuke couldn't react but it would still be like Chihiro can get in 3 hits before while Sasuke can only get in 1.

Also remember Chihiro can only use one technique at a time, so to use kuro (regular or scatter) for range or aki to absorb he has to release nishki like he did with Sojo but still nothing is stopping him from just recloaking after anyways

I don't know what Sasuke does but I'm going to assume that "Red" is going to be a big issue for Sasuke's Ninjitsu. Let's also not forgot Kuro Scatter may just allow him to speed Blitz Sasuke essentially and deal with him that way.
Aren't the speed equalized, how will he blitz the Sasuke?

Tbf it wouldn't really be a full blitz as a 3x speed difference while still pretty significant especially at close range isn't enough to where Sasuke couldn't react but it would still be like Chihiro can get in 3 hits before while Sasuke can only get in 1.

Also remember Chihiro can only use one technique at a time, so to use kuro (regular or scatter) for range or aki to absorb he has to release nishki like he did with Sojo but still nothing is stopping him from just recloaking after anyways
Sasuke can use genjutsu to him. Iirc Chihiro does not have resistance for it.

I don’t think Kid Sasuke ever tried putting anyone in a Genjutsu. Chihiro also has overpowered a debilitating illusion before through his willpower

Sasuke can use genjutsu to him. Iirc Chihiro does not have resistance for it.
Fairly positive bro has never used genjutsu on anyone in this key and yes what was said above is also true

Is that gonna be mentioned on Chihiro’s profile? It’s either some form of supernatural willpower or resistance to illusions from what I can tell. He overcame his most traumatic memory.

Is that gonna be mentioned on Chihiro’s profile? It’s either some form of supernatural willpower or resistance to illusions from what I can tell. He overcame his most traumatic memory.
Maybe supernatural willpower can be fine but idk about him much.

Well he didn't exactly resist it, bro still went through it fully. He just willpowered himself to move through it and kill the guy so maybe supernatural willpower is better, I'd ask in the discussion thread but for now lets continue

Currently, it is mentioned on his profile in the Stamina section. If it qualify as Supernatural Willpower or the like, someone can do a CRT

Voting sasuke. Both have similar ap but it seems chihiro has up to a 3x ap and speed boost. That's not enough for a blitz and sasuke himself has a speed and ap boost with cm1 and a further speed boost with shunshin. I don't see him having difficulty keeping up. Just for comparison the cm1 allowed him to blitz as well as one shot people that could tackle Lee. Mind you prior to this sasuke could not even keep up with Lee in speed and got easily defeated.
Sasuke can easily take this fight using paralysis technique and proceeding to finish him off. Prior to that he should easily avoid chihiro attacks due to his amps and his analytical prediction with the sharingan

Honestly I think Chihiro has this in the bag due to his specific techniques provided by Enten which include not only the ability to speed blitz and boost AP, but also absorb attacks such as Sasuke’s Ninjitsu’s.

Also the Danmaku provided by a scatter would be very good and as we know it is nit as taxing as the other techniques

Voting Chihiro
If chihiro absorbs any of sasuke ninjutsu in cm1 he immediately gets turned into a frog coz it is nature energy

Voting sasuke. Both have similar ap but it seems chihiro has up to a 3x ap and speed boost. That's not enough for a blitz and sasuke himself has a speed and ap boost with cm1 and a further speed boost with shunshin. I don't see him having difficulty keeping up. Just for comparison the cm1 allowed him to blitz as well as one shot people that could tackle Lee. Mind you prior to this sasuke could not even keep up with Lee in speed and got easily defeated.
This doesn't really matter since his amp is still less than Chihiro's, it'd just be a >3x speed difference since all Sasuke has is "higher" and not a specifc multiplier so chihiro still has much more movement than sasuke
Sasuke can easily take this fight using paralysis technique and proceeding to finish him off.
Bro most certainly never used any paralysis techniques in this key?
If chihiro absorbs any of sasuke ninjutsu in cm1 he immediately gets turned into a frog coz it is nature energy
Not true since the sword is absorbing the energy, not chihiro himself

Count me for chihiro here

I know Sasuke's page doesn't list this right now, but I've made a crt for it where mods have already looked over it but Sasuke's intelligence should be genius soon.

I've looked over Chihiro's intelligence section and its mostly all things ninjas can do or have done early on. Sasuke's intelligence would let him push through the slight advantage Chihiro has. There's also no real mention of his weapon skills with his sword so I'm assuming he's a basic swordsman, meanwhile ninjas are trained in kunai use and other weapon use like Sasuke's demon shuriken

I really don't get the talk of amps here, a 3x amp isn't gonna matter when cm1 gets activated, Chihiro will have a slight advantage with ap and still get bullied due to skill and hax like the sharigan seeing through all his movements.

There's also no real mention of his weapon skills with his sword so I'm assuming he's a basic swordsman, meanwhile ninjas are trained in kunai use and other weapon use like Sasuke's demon shuriken
This is mentioned in his AD in his P&A
I really don't get the talk of amps here, a 3x amp isn't gonna matter when cm1 gets activated, Chihiro will have a slight advantage with ap and still get bullied due to skill and hax like the sharigan seeing through all his movements.
CS1 amp isn't really as significant as it doesn't have a set mutliplier listed so rn as far as it goes its just > him normally so as I said prior it'd still be a >3x ap and speed gap

Also just percieving better doesn't mean he got any faster physically so seeing his movements won't matter if he isn't fast enough to react to them and Chihiro has already dealt with something similar with Sojo being able to perceive his movements and reacting even as chihiro was outspeeding him and Chihiro still managed to adjust accordingly

Edit: actually according to the profile CS1 doesn't even boost his speed in this key according to how it's indexed atm

This is mentioned in his AD in his P&A
I read it, from my understanding it’s talking about the fact he can even use the weapon given how it talks about his mind and body, not really about skill as a swordsman.

CS1 amp isn't really as significant as it doesn't have a set mutliplier listed so rn as far as it goes its just > him normally so as I said prior it'd still be a >3x ap and speed gap

Also just percieving better doesn't mean he got any faster physically so seeing his movements won't matter if he isn't fast enough to react to them and Chihiro has already dealt with something similar with Sojo being able to perceive his movements and reacting even as chihiro was outspeeding him and Chihiro still managed to adjust accordingly

Edit: actually according to the profile CS1 doesn't even boost his speed in this key according to how it's indexed atm
I am referring to power not speed here. Base to base they are relative, Nishiki can amp him up to 3x iirc but even with that Cm1 is an amp as well so even with it unquantified explicitly we can go off how Sakura reacts to it and how its described and even letting him destroy people who were previously relative to him and the other genin around.

Chihiro’s speed amps are from Nishiki right? From his Sojo fights he doesn’t start in it or is it just something he always enters?

Last edited:
Chihiro’s speed amps are from Nishiki right? From his Sojo fights he doesn’t start in it or is it just something he always enters?
Its from Nishki but he often uses it and his entire second fight with sojo both were cloaked for the entire duration of the fight so yeah its pretty consistent of him
am referring to power not speed here. Base to base they are relative, Nishiki can amp him up to 3x iirc but even with that Cm1 is an amp as well so even with it unquantified explicitly we can go off how Sakura reacts to it and how Sasuke describes it as bursting with power and even letting him destroy people who were previously relative to him and the other genin around.
Yeah nah I get that im just saying it doesn't have a solid number to it that we can use so its only > his base for the purposes of this match and not something we can explicitly say is enough to bridge the 3x gap since we don't have that info

This doesn't really matter since his amp is still less than Chihiro's, it'd just be a >3x speed difference since all Sasuke has is "higher" and not a specifc multiplier so chihiro still has much more movement than sasuke

Bro most certainly never used any paralysis techniques in this key?
Not true since the sword is absorbing the energy, not chihiro himself

Count me for chihiro here
"This doesn't matter coz it is less that chihiro" dude read my arguments of course I know that. I only made emphasis that by our standards 3x is not a blitz or one shot and sasuke covers some of it with his amps. Of course chihiro is still faster. Sasuke makes up for the remaining with his sharingan. Haku is mhs+ and sasuke was still able to perceive and react howbeit slower to some of his attacks. That's someone over hundred times faster than he is. Actually much more. So yeah 3x is not a problem.
And the paralysis on screen sure he hasn't used it but as a genin they all gave to. They didn't use it after graduation coz it is a d rank jutsu that chunin and above all resist. So sasuke using it is pointless. It is still in his kit and he used it in the academy so if need be he will definitely use it

Yeah nah I get that im just saying it doesn't have a solid number to it that we can use so its only > his base for the purposes of this match and not something we can explicitly say is enough to bridge the 3x gap since we don't have that info
The main point is just to show the amp advantage in power Chihiro has won't be incredible compared to Sasuke in cm1. Also recheck the link I put for his chakra amp, just off wording we can agree the power he gets would be above 2x. Something I've found looking at the page for chakra mechanics, I'm not sure why cm1 isn't listed as a speed amp in the speed section when its explicitly used as an example for speed and power increase

Sasuke was first adapting to the Cursed Seal of Heaven's power in his fight against Naruto, and we see his physical abilities dramatically increase to the point of completely dominating Naruto physically, and even blitzing him at one point. This is a very clear cut example of a chakra increase enhancing physical abilities, which even Sasuke acknowledges as his power rapidly increasing.

Even Sasuke's pna section lists it as a stat amper and to add on during his initial use he's stated to be "fast". So I wouldn't go off it not being listed in speed when its in pna section as a stat amper.

Overall to say I think more or less they will be somewhat comparable in ap and speed with Chihiro having a slight advantage not enough to blitz I wouldn't say or overwhelm Sasuke when he has the sharingan which is technically an amp as we saw

This doesn't matter coz it is less that chihiro" dude read my arguments of course I know that. I only made emphasis that by our standards 3x is not a blitz or one shot and sasuke covers some of it with his amps. Of course chihiro is still faster.
Way to miss the point, his first key literally doesn't have a speed amp with curse mark in his speed section only an AP amp and even then no one said 3x is a complete blitz or one shot I've specifcally said it isn't enough for that about half a dozen times. As for AP its not like the guy is attacking with his bare hands so a city block level+ blade should absolutely be able to dice the man when cuts land which he has more of a chance of hitting that not.
Sasuke makes up for the remaining with his sharingan. Haku is mhs+ and sasuke was still able to perceive and react howbeit slower to some of his attacks. That's someone over hundred times faster than he is.
Great not accepted on his speed section because the narrative literally tells us Haku was holding back drastically and didn't want to actually kill them + Haku's later feats in the war showing its very clear Haku was holding back way back in this arc in more ways than one

The main point is just to show the amp advantage in power Chihiro has won't be incredible compared to Sasuke in cm1. Also recheck the link I put for his chakra amp, just off wording we can agree the power he gets would be above 2x. Something I've found looking at the page for chakra mechanics, I'm not sure why cm1 isn't listed as a speed amp in the speed section when its explicitly used as an example for speed and power increase

Sasuke was first adapting to the Cursed Seal of Heaven's power in his fight against Naruto, and we see his physical abilities dramatically increase to the point of completely dominating Naruto physically, and even blitzing him at one point. This is a very clear cut example of a chakra increase enhancing physical abilities, which even Sasuke acknowledges as his power rapidly increasing.

Even Sasuke's pna section lists it as a stat amper and to add on during his initial use he's stated to be "fast". So I wouldn't go off it not being listed in speed when its in pna section as a stat amper.

Overall to say I think more or less they will be somewhat comparable in ap and speed with Chihiro having a slight advantage not enough to blitz I wouldn't say or overwhelm Sasuke when he has the sharingan which is technically an amp as we saw
Make no mistake its listed as a speed amp in the other keys but explicitly isn't for the first key so taking something from the last key and using it to justify the first isn't going to work here

Back