• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been a while since I read Naruto, when did Sasuke use it like that? I remember him using it to mind control things but thats it.

He used that to subdue Naruto and Kurama. Plus, extra senses don't help with mind control either. He also used is as fear manip, twice I think.

Sharingan can also predict energy, and their speed amp his reaction, so they absolutly help in a fight.

Plus, his profile should mention he has a 7-A summon.

I mean, he won't really use it me thinks. Used it once when he had time to react and knew that a nuke was going off.

I thinka veritable wall of arrows might prompt him to use it as a wall again but whatever, doesn't change much really seeing as Ishida could shoot through him with SS anyway.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Sasuke is more the combative type. Unless he's hurrying or really using his options after seeing not a lot is working, he doesn't default for Genjutsu.

This does give Uryu a chance, but I remain very iffy about the distance.

Doesn't uryu have faster reaction than saucehttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Ishida_Reaction

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Well mine shouldn't seeing as I said versitality, speed, and genjutsu
Versatily is not much of an argument without being more specific. This without accouting how Seele Schneider means most straight forward jutsu is just getting absorbed and helping Uryu.

For second, speed equalized.

For third, that's more viable. But as I pointed out, that's not Sasuke's go-to card like Itachi's.

Vs how many times he hasn't? I did say above unless he's hurrying or something equivalent. He really didn't care about Sai and wanted him out of the way. You would have thought someone like him would have went Genjutsu first with B, but he didn't.

Also, remind me when did he genjutsu Deidara first second?

... Did you like, even read my reply at all? He didn't use it straight away with Bee, I also don't remember him using it straight away with Deidara, so I asked when was that. Cloud Ninja and Zetsu as well weren't people he wanted to waste time with, if I remember, rather than people he wanted to fight or to take his time with.

tell me does sasuke like to ever waste time??? He instantly put the tailed beasts into genjutsu, as well as put sakura into genjutsu. He didnt waste time with any of them. How is Ishida considered worthy of his time??? He looks at ishida and istantly puts him in a genjutsu because he looks weak and like a nerd

Still Going with Sasuke, his far more versatile and has fought enemies with superior mobility and range than himself (See the Deidara fight) and came out on top. Uryu is likely to give him a fight at the beginning with his superior Range, but the moment Sasuke makes up the range, it's going to be over, either with h2h or genjutsu, which he could reasonably do via shadow clones, smoke bombs,kenjutsu and speed amps with body flicker and unlike Deidara, Uryu doesn't have anything to help him counter Sharingan genjutsu. Sasuke going off by feats also seems to be the better fighter, far more tactical, Sasuke is known to make pretty good strategies mid-combat against generally far more versatile enemies than Uryu himself.

Sasuke Mid Difficulty

The thing about Deidara is that

A. C2 had obvious weak points (The Wings)

B. Sasuke himself could fly using CS2(Which is restricted)

Without either Sasuke's pretty grounded.

Sasuke is a CQC centered fighter, anything he does it's for the sake of CQC (Even Fire Style) he's more likely to try and get off some sword strikes or chidori variants.

Are we even sure Sasuke can use Shadow clones outside of Boruto? Or if he's even willing to?

Smoke Bombs wouldn't be effective due to the simple fact of reiatsu sensing, same reason obscuring his vision with anything gaseous is irrelevant because of how the Sharingan sees Chakra.

Yes Uryu doesn't have something to counter Genjutsu, but Sasuke's not that much of a Genjutsu spammer. He quite literally uses it when he's about to get duffed more often than not. And even then it's not the screwy K.O. shit like his Big Bro, but simply to create an opening for an incapacitating blow (This isn't terrorist Sasuke) in which case would screw him over thanks to Ranso Tengai and put Uryu on guard for genjutsu essentially ruining the element of surprise.

Uryu isn't above using an enemies weakness to his advantage (Sasuke's attack range) which means he'll try to stay up in the air and abuse his range advantage. Along with this Uryu starting with Arrow spam and Licht Regen. He's also capable of shutting down Sasuke's own long range attempts of Fire Style and Shuriken with Seele Schnieder and arrows respectively. If Sasuke gets hit with a buffed Seele Schnieder that's a potential one shot. Course there's also Sprengar but for the same reason Sasuke wouldn't use Genjutsu, Uryu wouldn't be in a hurry to use it. And Ginto would also be more opening making moves, specifically Heizen which could also incapacitate.

Seele Schneider isn't as big a deal as it's being made out to be. Chapter 258 of Bleach explains the blade weakens the bonds holding Reishi together making it easier to steal. He only stole that one Arrancar's Reishi with it after hitting her attack with it and it didn't absorb the entire thing.

For Sasuke's Jutsu, seele Schneider is kind of usless against them as only Sasuke's Fire Style Techniques and 2 of his lightning style techniques that are long range can be affected. Everything else is close range. Uryu is going to try to stay Long Range, and the fact that Seele Schneider doesn't absorb whole techniques means Uryu can't just swipe at Sasuke's Bigger Jutsu and GG then.

So Sasuke prioritizes pulling close in making things easier for Uryu as he can keep shooting and retreating without a problem. That it didn't absorb the entire thing is not a big deal, Uryu only made contact with her attack once and it was more like a nick yet it was still working. Even if not the entire attack, seeing his chakra being absorbed and Uryu's sword getting stronger is gonna make Sasuke wary about long-range attacks and focusing on getting close. Meanwhile, Uryu can still keep on a near infinite barrage while keeping his distance, not to mention Seele works even in close range. Sasuke is not made of chakra so he doesn't get absorbed, but the blade can still easily cut him like hot knife and absorb chakra from techniques close enough.

There's also his little floating platform, so he can just fly up and stay out of range except for a few of Sasuke's techniques if needed.

Back