• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SoM: IC

Distance: 20 meters

• At Least 7-C Forms (Hebi Sasuke and Arrancar Arc Uryü)
  • Speed Equalized
Who wins and why?

Sasuke: 0 ()

Uryu: 0 ()

7.5 meters is still pretty close for their speed, however if Uryu can quickly get his bow and spam all living hell he can make Sasuke back away, but can he stop Sasuke from closing in is the problem.

Updated the OP with the votes. I'm sure if Uryu can dodge the initial attack he can get off some attacks himself. Genjutsu is an issue though...

Not only does Uryu not have a Lost Agent Arc Key, he scales to Ichigo who's 7-A

Maybe either choose CS2 Sasuke or Arrancar Arc Uryu

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is completely in Sasuke Uchiha favor espeically with that range.
7.5 meters for an archer, really?
That's a fair distance tbh. You need to stop sleeping on Uryu, he's fast enough to maneuver away and create his arrows. Too far away it's in Uryu's favor. And if he can't win with a starting distance of 7.5 meters, he losrs fairvand square. This is not a lopsided match.

@TFO

Nah this is pretty biased for Sasuke. Uryu is badass but no way is putting an archer within spitting distance of a swordsman fair.

7.5 meters is a lot man. An archer could fire an arrow faster than someone just as fast if 4 meters apart. Assuming them to be skilled enoug, anyways.

This is indeed lopsided, this distance is the about the length of a small bus.

Sasuke has mid range and short range attacks with the use of his lightning.

Uryu has literally nothing at this range at all,except a "chance" to not get rekt,he is also in range of genjutsu since he will literally be staring at him.

Regardless, the range should be changed, but I doubt there is much of a range where genjutsu doesn't happen still.

And how is arrancar arc Ishida only 7-C+? This guy should be 7-A via being superior than a Privaron Espada who are superior to 7-A Shikai Ichigo.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is indeed lopsided, this distance is the about the length of a small bus.
Sasuke has mid range and short range attacks with the use of his lightning.

Uryu has literally nothing at this range at all,except a "chance" to not get rekt,he is also in range of genjutsu since he will literally be staring at him.
Ok well then you recommend a distance you think is fair.

Mile is too much, 100m is fine. Ishida isn't in swinging distance of a Chidori variant while Sasuke can still close the distance easily enough, especially with cover.

AnonymousBlank said:
Mile is too much, 100m is fine. Ishida isn't in swinging distance of a Chidori variant while Sasuke can still close the distance easily enough, especially with cover.
Sasuke's longest Chidori Variant is 5 meters. 100 meters seems too far and in Uryu's Advantage. I'll place the distance at 20 meters, if he can't get it done starting with 20 meters, that's just that.

Reset the votes because my thread claimed to be being biased due to 7.5 meters starting Distance. So I set the new starting distance to 20 meters.

There is something I don't understand. Mind manipulation against someone with no mind resistance is instantwin, right? So, having the mind manip character start inside the range of his mind manip should be considered stomp/mismatch. Or do I miss something? I'm pretty sure 20 meters is still within genjutsu range.

Well, if the start is 20 meters, then they will start facing each other, right? So that's still instant Genjutsu stomp.

Hence why people were saying to move Ishida away from Sasuke.

Ishida notices the sword and immediately jumps back, drops Licht regen. If the emo lives and retaliates, Seele Schneider rips apart all of the jutsu and absorbs them. Sasuke has to go for cqc but SS just saws through his lighning sword and mercs him.

Sharingan doesn't do anything at range since the arrows change direction and only helps if they are in cqc.

Ishida wins pretty easily all things considered so long as he isn't caught in genjutsu from the start. Genjutsu also doesn't mess with his spiritual 6th sense and Ransotengai lets him keep moving so the argument can be made that he wins anyway.

Back