• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Gremmy Thoumeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quincy King said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Sasuke beats anyone in Bleach one on one.
Yeah no....
Yes actually. He's more powerful than everyone in the series and faster than everyone except for Yhwach (at least if you take Naruto dodging a lightspeed attack as an outlier, which I don't).

so you think he can beat aizen

anyway it a hard fight but gremmy would win anythink he thinks of will happen.

like he could take away sasuke eyes. or just kill him or make him blow up

sasuke cannot beat everyone in bleach one on one, saying so is pure wank and nothing else, naruto dodging light is a textbook outlier, not to mention that Sasuke is powerscaled off of madara, a character he was clearly inferior to, and of matching naruto's (who also never shown moon level feats by the way) level in the last, which he never did, he also isn't faster then bleach characters but is at around the same level of speed as they are. regardless though he still beats grammy low mid difficaulty

sasuke murders most of bleach except yhwach whos feats are always argued about for some reason....

Sasuke trashes gremmy btw

Powerscaled from naruto simple as that. And the moon was about to get destroyed by a canon filled with chakra from 100 fodders .

->Kakashi already mentioned naruto having 100 fold more chakra than him if kyuubi wasn't surpressed.http://www.**********.com/naruto/315/11

"sasuke is listed as moon level, dispite not having any proper reason for him to be so..."

You said "Sasuke is powerscaled off of madara, a character he was clearly inferior to, and of matching naruto's"

Where do you get the impression that Naruto and Sasuke are some how that much weaker than Madara? Sasuke after absorbing all 9 Bijuu Chakra should be more powerful or at least equal to Madara and Naruto countered Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke both also have more AoE than Madara does.

sholda woulda coulda, but was never shown to be so, also you don't powerscale downwards, only upwords, i am sick and tired of people doing that and giving half-assed excuses, he was never shown to be stronger then madara, and never matched naruto after the events of Naruto:the Last, and even then naruto wasn't moon level, the naruto wankers powerscaled him to be stronger then Toneri, which is fine and dandy, but tonery isn't moon level, not even close, in reality most of the naruto profile pages here are nothing but half-assed assumptions that were forced on this website by the ever growing group of naruto wankers, calculated feats suggest much lower values, and for some reason, i am the only who happans brings this up.

what irritates me the most is that while Narutoverse gets unjustified upgrades every monday and thursday, but when Bleach or One Piece or Nanatsu no Taizai or HxH recieve an upgrade due to a well thought out, well worked out calculation, every second person must nitpick about any nook and cranny they find in the calcs in order to bring it down, and then when the calculation group members defend their own calcs, we're getting badmouthed and are elluded to be biased, i swear the next one who goes to badmouth the Calc group members, i will make sure one of the admins bans him, i am sick and tired defending my own credability against people who don't even know what objectivity is.

Don't try to use the chakra cannon.. When some of the lowest do something that far exceeds everything except what the top/god tiers can possibly do, its most likely considered an outlier.. Roshi's Moon buster is an even less extreme example of this and its still widely considered an outlier on multiple sites.

Seriously, your "100x Kakashi's chakra" scan is just working against you and showing how inconsistent this feat is. No one is going to believe something like Pein arc 6 or 8 tailed Naruto is Moon level.

Well as of right now Sasuke could probably beat anyone 1v1 barring Yhwach if we go by profiles, but like everyone says let's wait for Bleach to end.

But does Gremmy really lose that bad? I mean I agree with Sasuke winning, but I thought he'd be at least a little more troublesome with his imagination power but guess not

@Gallavant

1.Elaborate on what you stated how can the lowest do something that far exceeds everything except what the god tiers do?

2.No kakashi said naruto had about twice as much chakra as he did obviously because he was an uzumaki.And it would be a hundred fold more if kyuubi wasn't surpressed.And btw 6 and 8 tails isn't a valid argument they didn't use bijuu Dama or anything to scale their power from he just went on a rampage.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Gallavant
1.Elaborate on what you stated how can the lowest do something that far exceeds everything except what the god tiers do?

2.No kakashi said naruto had about twice as much chakra as he did obviously because he was an uzumaki.And it would be a hundred fold more if kyuubi wasn't surpressed.And btw 6 and 8 tails isn't a valid argument they didn't use bijuu Dama or anything to scale their power from he just went on a rampage.
You're basically saying by equating each of the 100 fodders to Pein arc/Pre-pein arc Kakashi's chakra that the "Moon level" Chakra cannon = Pein arc Naruto Kyuubi who doesn't even have BM or BM sage yet, and the best feat in that arc isn't even Large Island level. It's too inconsistent with the feats to be used, making the Chakra cannon feat an outlier
Naruto-1568571
altogether.
This scan you linked is from a hundred chapters before Pein leveled the village.

@Gallavant Not really of course kakashi just threw a number and likely inaccurate one likely not by much but can you imagine kyuubi having less chakra than 100 fodders?Sounds pretty ridiculous and yes it would be pretty inconsistent if naruto actually provided any DC feats at the time at all to scale him by in the first place,I don't remember any 6 or 8 tails using bijuu bomb?You can't really scale his power based off the senseless rampage he went on as far as DC goes anyways.Thats just speculation.

I can imagine the feat of the 100 fodders being disregarded altogether, much like Master Roshi's was, because it is far too inconsistent with every single feat, dozens maybe over a hundred feats even, from characters far weaker than weakened Hagoromo S06P or his brother.

@Illuminati478 : I can somewhat agree with what you're saying about some Naruto profiles, but unfortunately I'm not the best of calcers and can't do them myself. Though I thought that the Naruto characters are pretty much judged by the potency of their attacks.

@
UzumakiKurisu : Yeah, Sasuke kinda creams Gremmy. Perhaps if he didn't have noticeable limitations that would have made a difference though.

@Non-Bias Oh I see.

So I believe pretty much everyone agrees then. Can someone add Gremmy to Sasuke's Victories then since he doesn't have any listed yet please and thank you.

no sasuke can not win just read this its of gremmy page.

Gremmy has the ability to turn fantasy into reality. For example, if he imagines that the bones in someone's arm are made of cookies, this will become true. By imagining that his body is "more sturdy than the strongest steel," he can drastically increase his defense. He can instantly heal any wounds inflicted onto him by imagining that it has already healed. Using this power, Gremmy can also create elements and substances from his mind, creating lava, water and even creating a gigantic stone platform and steel pillars to attack and defend against opponents and manipulate them as he sees fit. Gremmy can also create real weapons around himself, ranging from machine guns to missiles, in order to attack his opponent. However, if he is not careful, Additionally, though he can increase his spiritual power.

Moon Level great with his Susanoo, lol. What are you gonna do with City-Block level+ durability without Susanoo, normally he would die.

I wonder what Sasuke will do once his bones are turn into cookies since he won't be able to move.

Or thrown into the vacuum of space. But I still think Uchiha Sasuke would win.Because I say so. And I like him. Everything else in Naruto is garbage.

Mico09 said:
Moon Level vs Small Continent Level and Below. Yup that's sounds about right.
It's not all about DC

You have to factoring in Speed,Durabilty,Haxes

Sasuke is facing a verse with arugably the Best Haxes in the HST

Do you really think that sasuke can counter ichibe's shikai and banki,gremmy's visonary,rukia absoulte zero bankai,Aizen's Shikai,Shinji's Shikai,Gin's bankai and Shikai and Loyd's yourself abilty all at once?

"Do you really think that sasuke can counter ichibe's shikai and banki,gremmy's visonary,rukia absoulte zero bankai,Aizen's Shikai,Shinji's Shikai,Gin's bankai and Shikai and Loyd's yourselff abilty all at once?"

If Sasuke fired an Indra's Arrow at them, then they would all die. None of them can escape the massive AoE of the Indra's Arrow and none of them have the durability to tank it.

SwordSlayer99 said:
"If Sasuke fired an Indra's Arrow at them, then they would all die. None of them can escape the massive AoE of the Indra's Arrow and none of them have the durability to tank it.
Last time I checked Sasuke needs the chakra of the bijuu's to make that AoE feat.

"After absorbing chakra from all nine tailed beasts and using his Susanoo as a vessel, Sasuke creates a longbow and arrow which are infused with lightning-natured chakra."

He doesn't have that feat in 1 Vs 1.

Even do I would love Sasuke to Win. But let's be real here guys.

Gremmy is a moron In-character, he dies horribly.

Bloodlusted he could win..... unless Sasuke Blitzes him.

Gremmy dies horribly because he was a moron for been a kid and making a mistake. He was not able to calculate the body that would hold Zaraki strength that;s why he die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back