• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Gremmy Thoumeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Last time I checked Sasuke needs the chakra of the bijuu's to make that AoE feat.

"After absorbing chakra from all nine tailed beasts and using his Susanoo as a vessel, Sasuke creates a longbow and arrow which are infused with lightning-natured chakra."

He doesn't have that feat in 1 Vs 1.

Even do I would love Sasuke to Win. But let's be real here guys.
This could just as easily mean that after absorbing the Bijuu Chakra once, he could fire it any time afterwards.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio Sasuke can still use the Indra's Arrow without the Biju's chakra's it's just not as powerful.

Through Sasuke in The Last is superior to 4th War Sasuke so his Indra's Arrow should still have the same amount of AoE.

Besides maybe Yhwach with his OP hax, there is no Bleach character than can tank 1 Indra's Arrow. And Sasuke should have enough Chakra to form multiple Indra's Arrows.

@Sheoth Everything he used he draw chakra from then and he hasn't used again since them. It was also stated to be the strongest Ninjutsu, so the Naruto character will always stay as Moon Level+.

@SwordSlayer99 "should have" What do that prove? We clearly see Sasuke and Naruto in Gaiden tired in stamina and chakra before an Uchiha that can even Match Toneri. If Sasuke could spam does arrow he would also be able to use the Rinnegan more often. The chakra needed to use the Rinnegan isn't as much as all the chakra from the nine tail beast.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio What I meant was that the Sasuke who used the Indra's Arrow during the fight wasn't at 100% full strength.

Both Sasuke and Naruto were fighting in the 4th War for a long time, and they didn't get any rest. Sasuke should have far more chakra if he wasn't exhausted and he would be able to fire more than just 1 Indra's Arrow.

"Everything he used he draw chakra from then and he hasn;t used again since them."

All the Indra's Arrow is, is a giant lighting arrow. Whenever he abosrbed the Biju's power, all he did was put the Biju's chakra into his arrow to increase it's power.

It was not stated that Indra's Arrow completely requires the Biju's Chakra. The Biju's Chakra is not necessary to fire the Indra's Arrow.

Also "It was also stated to be the strongest Ninjutsu, so the Naruto character will always stay as Moon Level+." Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken and Kaguya's Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball are far more powerful than Sasuke's Indra's Arrow. Especially since Kaguya's ETSB is Planet level.

"If Sasuke could spam does arrow he would also be able to use the Rinnegan more often."

The only reason that Sasuke's Rinnegan got weaker, was because he teleported to Kaguya's dimensions. Teleporting to Kaguya's dimensions takes an enormous amount of Chakra.

Here is what Sasuke's page says on Naruto wikia "If overused and weakened enough, Sasuke's Rinnegan will temporarily lose the tomoe and its full strength until fully recharged. The recharging period seems to be a very long one.[13] Sasuke will also lose the ability to even form his Mangekyō Sharingan and access its powers until they have recharged.[14]"

One arrow was powerful enough to match the combined power of both a Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurike and a senjutsu-enhanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshurike, producing a massive explosion on impact.

The Arrow is the strongest in attack potency related to non-God characters.

Kaguya was in another level.

Even if he use the lighting based Arrow on his own, it won't be as strong as Moon Level. It would be at least Continent Level same as Perfect Susanoo in attack potency. Unless he does the Arrow with Complete Body Susanoo that would make it Moon Level.

"One arrow was powerful enough to match the combined power of both a Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken and a senjutsu-enhanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken, producing a massive explosion on impact."

This is exactly my point. Naruto countered Sasuke's Indra's Arrow using two of his weaker techniques. Naruto is capable of throwing 6 Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens at the same time as seen when he destroyed Madara's Meteors.

6 Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens > Indra's Arrow >= 1 Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken + Senjutsu-enhanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken is even stronger than Naruto's 6 Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens and in the 4th Databook for Naruto it says "Because of its strength, it's furthermore described as the "most marvellous ninjutsu of all time" (þ®║ÕëìþÁÂÕ¥îÒü«Õ┐ìÞíô, Küzenzetsugo no Ninjutsu)."

Sasuke's most powerful technique stalemated two of Naruto's weaker techniques.

"Even if he use the lighting based Arrow on his own, it won't be as strong as Moon Level. It would be at least Continent Level same as Perfect Susanoo in attack potency. Unless he does the Arrow with Complete Body Susanoo that would make it Moon Level."

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow was Moon level whenever he wasn't at full power and he was exhausted. Now Sasuke in The Last is way stronger than the Biju enchanced Sasuke from the 4th War. Sasuke's Chidori in his base form, completely annihilated a meteor casually in The Last. Sasuke from The Last is far more powerful than Sasuke from the 4th War.

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow is still Moon level without the Biju's Chakra during The Last because he gets powerscaled to Naruto, who in a weaker form casually tanked and overpowered Toneri's moon splitting technique. Sasuke should also be able to casually take out Toneri, seeing as he is Naruto's rival and they are roughly equal in strength.

Even if they are power scaled to Naruto, you can't change the fact that the only thing he used was with all the nine tails beast chakra. So, when he doesn't have that chakra is not at that level.

We already saw that Naruto and Sasuke got tired will fighting a weaker Uchiha, that was not even as strong as Toneri.

They lacked chakra and Stamina.

In the end, he won't be able to spam it and it won't be that strong unless he uses Complete Body Susanoo.

Unless that you can prove that he can...or show some scans of Sasuke using it without the Bijuu's chakra.

Yea I don't think Sasuke can take all of Bleach at once, in a 1v1 he could, but all at once probably not due to all the hax.

"Unless that you can prove that he can...or show some scans of Sasuke using it without the Bijuu's chakra."

You show me a scan that says that Indra's Arrow is only useable if you have the Biju's Chakra. Sasuke is already capable of forming a bow and shooting Chakra arrows as you can see here .

Furthermore, Sasuke's Indra's Arrow is a lightning justu and none of the Tailed Beasts are lightning natured. Sasuke can form the Indra's Arrow without the Biju's Chakra. But if he adds Biju Chakra to it, then it gets even powerful.

What I am saying is that Sasuke in The Last is way stronger than Sasuke from the 4th War and since Sasuke in The Last is stronger, than logically his Indra's Arrow is far more powerful as well.

@Quincy King : I'm not going to say that Sasuke solos Bleach but....

Ichibei's Shikai and Bankai can be absorbed by the Preta Path and thus be negated.

Gremmy is a low tier Reality Warper that has limitations on his powers. With his feats, he can't defeat Sasuke.

Rukia's Bankai can be absorbed by the Preta Path too.

Aizen's Shikai is a problem for Sasuke probably. Wouldn't the Rinnegan, which can see beings in another dimension, be able to see through it?

Shinji's Shikai would be a problem too, but given Sasuke's abilities, like Shinra Tensei and Amenotejikara, it shouldn't be a problem.

Gin's Shikai and Bankai was being countered by First Bankai Ichigo, who Sasuke vastly outspeeds. That wouldn't be a problem for him.

Loyd would be the biggest problem, but Sasuke should still have the speed advantage over him and win because

@
Ryuuzakiscorpio: Sasuke still has his Bijuu Susanoo in the newest Naruto movie. That was the only thing he needed for Indra's Arrow.

Let me see can Sasuke make a Rasengan with Lighting style? No. Why because is a wind style technique, you can't make it with Lighting style. So, he can only used Indra's arrow with all of the nine tail beast chakra combine.

Yes, he can do arrows but does are not Indra's arrows they are just normal arrows less power.

The Indra's arrow is the one holding the Moon Level feat, not the normal arrows.

Unless we see a normal Arrow from Adult Sasuke that can match the same feats as the Indra arrow, then all of his arrows will be Moon Level.

You mean that Sasuke in the Last is weaker than Sasuke in 4th War. Becuase Sasuke in the War could hold on much longer and had more chakra and stamina.

The one in the last is the one that appear in Gaiden and he was tired after a short period of time. With that guy name Shin that was not even Continent Level+.

"Yea I don't think Sasuke can take all of Bleach at once, in a 1v1 he could, but all at once probably not due to all the hax."

The reason I think that Sasuke can solo Bleach, is because of his Indra's Arrow's potetentcy and massive AoE.

Here in this picture, that purple line was calculated to be 2,950.2km and it is 29 Pixels in that image. That orange line is 75 Pixels long which means it is 7,629.82755 Km. The shockwaves from Naruto and Sasuke's attacks effected Sakura and Kakashi who were over 7,629 Km away. That is a massive amount of AoE.
Naruto world size.

Sasuke still has his Bijuu Susanoo in the newest Naruto movie. That was the only thing he needed for Indra's Arrow.

Yes, but the still needs Naruto's bijuu to do it. This is a 1 v 1 you can't give Kurama to Sasuke. Kurama is Naruto's tail beast and Naruto is not present in this fight.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio. I'm not seeing your point. Sasuke in The Last was far more powerful than Sasuke from the 4th War.

Whenever Sasuke shot the Indra's Arrow during the 4th War, he was tired / exhausted and wasn't at full strength.

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow should still be Moon level, because he massively grew in power. I doubt that 4th War Sasuke could annihilate an entire meteor, with one casual Chidori. Naruto is Moon level and they are equals so why would Sasuke be that much weaker?

You are trying to say that Sasuke in The Last is weaker than Sasuke from the 4th War even through The Last takes place 2 years after the war. Naruto and Sasuke both got 2 Years of training. There is no way that 4th War Sasuke is stronger than Sasuke from The Last.

Sasuke is Moon level and his Indra's Arrow recks Bleach.

"Can i ask for a lock thread please? I just read the stupidest thing ever....'

Can you please tell me what I said that was stupid?

How will any Bleach character (Minus Yhwach because of his OP Hax ) survive a Moon level attack with an enormous amount of AoE.

I am not trying to downplay Bleach, but I don't see how their hax is going to help against an attack that is far more powerful than them and they can't escape it's AoE.

"@SwordSlayer99

don't you mean Sasuke from the last is stronger than he was in the 4th war"

Yes, Sasuke's strength grew massively in the 2 year gap between the 4th War and The Last.

^We've been through this countless number of times, and frankly I don't feel like explaining it again, so I'm going ask again can this thread get a lock please since we already came to an agreement on the MAIN TOPIC please...

@SwordSlayer99 Hmm although it would probably be about half the size since Naruto also contributed to the blast radius, it would still be pretty big though nonetheless. Sasuke would have to use Indra's Arrow right from the get go if he wants to win. Non-Bias brings up a good point too, I forgot Sasuke had all the paths at his disposal. I'd argue Deva Path, Preta Path, and Amenotejikara would be hard to deal with as well.

Ichibei's Shikai and Bankai can be absorbed by the Preta Path and thus be negated.

-Ichibei's Shinkai and Bankai is the power of White and Black everything color in the universe with does colors belongs to him. Is not energy or Reishi and Reishi is not chakra so he can absorb it with rinnegan. Also didn't the rinnegan that Pain give to that corpse was his unique power which it was original Madara's power.
Shariggans and Rinnegan users have unique abilities, Sasuke has never absorbed anything with his Rinnegan. His ability is to Teleport.

Gremmy is a low tier Reality Warper that has limitations on his powers. With his feats, he can't defeat Sasuke.

-His limitations, needs more clones to duplicate his power. He can do that with ease. The second limitation is that he can't imagine something without the other.

-Example: If he imagines been as strong as Kenpachi he would die because he didn't imagine himself having a body to withstand all of that power.

Rukia's Bankai can be absorbed by the Preta Path too.

-Hakka no Togame increases the area of influence of Rukia's ability to reach the temperature of absolute zero. Upon release, a pillar of cold mist rises up into the air from where Rukia is and covers a wide area in her vicinity. Anything within the area of influence of the mist is frozen. Once frozen solid, victims crumble away within seconds. Physical contact with Rukia herself causes other people to begin freezing solid because of how cold she is, That's her power nothing to do with Reishi, Fire, and Ice zanpakutos are used with Reiatsu. He can't absorb that with Rinnegan. Again Sasuke doesn't have that ability unless you prove that Madara's ability was not unique to just him.

Aizen's Shikai is a problem for Sasuke probably. Wouldn't the Rinnegan, which can see beings in another dimension, be able to see through it?

-Aizen Shinkai has nothing to do with Dimensions. He controls all five senses including Sasuke's eyes. Everything Sasuke does with them is useless.

Shinji's Shikai would be a problem too, but given Sasuke's abilities, like Shinra Tensei and Amenotejikara, it shouldn't be a problem.

-This is fine he can Win against "Shinkai" Shinji for now.

Gin's Shikai and Bankai was being countered by First Bankai Ichigo, who Sasuke vastly outspeeds. That wouldn't be a problem for him.

-Sasuke would win against Gin that's correct.

Loyd would be the biggest problem, but Sasuke should still have the speed advantage over him and win because.

-
Loyd can transform himself into the exact physical likeness of another person. In doing so, he replicates the spiritual power and abilities of this individual.

-Sasuke will win with difficulty this one thanks to he power of the imitation can be surpassed if the original becomes stronger than they were when they were first copied

@Quincy King

ok

if you anyone wishes to argue about Naruto top tiers being Moon Level please make a seperate thread in the forum

im closing this now because too many people are getting off topic

"I doubt that 4th War Sasuke could annihilate an entire meteor, with one casual Chidori."

So, are you using Game feats now? That's not canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back