• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs The Mask

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
Just thought this would be a fun match

Rules 1)Speed equalized to every degree 2)Win by any means necesary

The mask
Who's laughing now!

Sans2
You're gonna have a bad time

Well, speed equalized, I see that it's leniant toward inconclusive as both have powerful reality warping and haxxy abilities, Mask might win because of range advantage, unless Sans does the no more moving ability and Mask just offs himself, eh, Sans has relativistic reactions, not the same as combat speed, so I don't see Mask hitting him unless he starts reality warping, and if Sans sees he can do that, I see Sans just gaster spamming to the win. So, imo, Sans.

Penguinkingpin said:
Well, speed equalized, I see that it's leniant toward inconclusive as both have powerful reality warping and haxxy abilities, Mask might win because of range advantage, unless Sans does the no more moving ability and Mask just offs himself, eh, Sans has relativistic reactions, not the same as combat speed, so I don't see Mask hitting him unless he starts reality warping, and if Sans sees he can do that, I see Sans just gaster spamming to the win. So, imo, Sans.
there speed is equalized to every degree

I don't like putting characters who are way faster or way haxier against someone who isn't

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
The Mask has no Soul Manipulation Resistance.
At least not the dark horse comics he hasn't showcased such immunities... HOWEVER getting past other extended versions of The Mask? Nope, Sans gets boned in more ways then one really unfathomably hard its not even funny.

Either way with the Dark horse version and speed equalized in mind I think I'll side with Inconclusive FRA.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Sans can literally just hold him in place with Gravity Manipulation and Blast him.
Likewise, However here's the thing and facts are: the Mask is literally is best known for its Invulnerablity to nearly any forms of conventional damage (Even in the original Dark Horse interpretation shows this very bluntly.) Never ever shown to be fully killed, only rid of by taking off the Mask if so the wearer's desire in doing so which in this case won't be happening any time soon seeing he is accompanied with stats like very top tier Toon Force not just that he also has great reality warping capabilities something Sans although was labeled before in doing is not always all to well keen on, acompanied with some degree of good Regen, also toying with Gravity won't always be doing much jack shit having the Mask defied gravity and the laws of physics more then once actually with the "minor." In his stats regarding such being a HUGE understatement in this site, locking him in place does even more next to nothing seeing the Mask has the power to literally fly and teleport next to Sans the same way.

Though if Sans logically speaking doesn't have much to hurt the Mask then one thing I do see Sans going for is Soul Hax/Karmic Retribution probably would do a number on the Mask bypassing his abnormally supernatural defenses and whatnot, we all know the huge number of morbid acts he has done then Sans would have an edge as well.

Karmic Retribution is fanon nonsense. KARMA is just soul poison unrelated to LV. Like, each of his attacks has a set amount of KR they apply (20 for blasters, 5 for bones, and 2-3 for the bones that appear in the battle menu, if I remember right).

The mask also doesn't resist soul hax. It's hosy would die, and the mask would just be left without anyone to use it.

Bighead does tank stuff a lot, and he also dodges a lot. I'd vote inconclusive due to his random nature, were this not a massive necro.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Karmic Retribution is fanon nonsense. KARMA is just soul poisos unrelated to LV. Like, each of his attacks has a set amount of KR they apply (20 for blasters, 5 for bones, and 2-3 for the bones that appear in the battle menu, if I remember right).
The mask also doesn't resist soul hax. It's hosy would die, and the mask would just be left without anyone to use it.

Bighead does tank stuff a lot, and he also dodges a lot. I'd vote inconclusive due to his random nature, were this not a massive necro.
yee.

Mask bombs the entire planet, GG. Even if we're taking OG Darhorse Mask, he has detonated a Nuclear level blast which he manifested himself. "No more moving" doesn't matter since that's just a game mechanic, and even if we're taking it as an actual power The Mask can just ignore it just as he ignores all the other rules of his reality. Saying it would work on The Mask is like saying if someone shoved The Mask off a cliff he would have to fall. He isn't bound by any convetional laws of reaity so he has no need to withstand Sans' telekinesis or Soul Manipulation. If anything, Mask would force Sans to spam Soul Manipulation until he's too tired to do so anymore than go for the finishing blow (Equalizing speed doesn't mean equalizing stamina).

1) over 4 month necro

2) The wiki move says try to refrain from continuing threads unless they're important

Back