• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
I tend to avoid match-ups with Sans but ehhh... I really want to do this. Talion mistakes Papyrus for an uruk then kills him, Sans gets enraged and the two fight eachother.

• Fight takes place in Snowdi
  • 6-B Talion is used and speed is EQUALIZED
  • Sans is Bloodlusted
Sans the skeleton arcade style sprite by howlingwolf142-d9kenp9
u gun have a bad time boi

Talonboi
no u

"speed is UNEQUALIZED"

D3EF0F33-F55C-4F8B-890F-D808D1002C77.jpeg

Time slow can go up to half a minute and needs to recharge for a minute.

I think Huesito is asking how slow things get, or at least that's what I'm curious about. The length of time slow really doesn't matter since Sans get's oneshot.

I say Sans should win.

-Breaks the 4th wall to learn all about Talion.

-uses Gravity Manipulation to separate himself from Talion if he uses time slow.

-He can Teleport to further avoid his attacks with time slow.

-Talion has no way to break out of Sans' special Attack(AKA the Attack where neither him or the opponent can do anything.)

-Use of Telekinesis will not only confuse him but It insures that Sans will completely avoid the attacks with time slow.

-Can use Glyph Creation(or Platform creation) to block all of Talion attacks and it will make it harder for Talion to hit him.

My vote goes to Sans.

Andytrenom said:
>Sans breaks the fourth wall to learn about Talion

Please tell me you are joking...
No. I mean I have seen other people use 4th wall breaks like this even respected VS debaters have used 4th wall breaking like this.

Considering Sans' reaction time in accordance to Talion's Time Slow, I don't see him being able to dodge for too long before Talion catches up. So, I'll say Talion wins FRA.

@Apath I really wanted to give you more credit than that... You've used this exact argument before and been told why it is flawed. Are you just going to ignore that?

Andytrenom said:
@Apath I really wanted to give you more credit than that... You've used this exact argument before and been told why it is flawed. Are you just going to ignore that?
I mean yes I have been told 4th wall does'nt work that way but honestly you tell me if the 4th wall breakers can interact with beings outside of their verse and then learn about things outside of their verse why can't we assume that the 4th wall breakers can learn about Other fictional characters via 4th wall breaks.

Tell me how the heck breaking the 4th wall makes you learn about eachother???

Would it make a difference if Sans' the only one bloodlusted?

I have no idea how much credibility AR has so I won't comment on that.

4th wall breaking being used to learn about others may be a possibility but it is not a given. The character must demonstrate that his 4th wall awareness can be used this way, only then can we say he can use it this way. Of course none of that matters since Sans doesn't even have 4th wall awareness.

Soul hax can get rid of Talion permanently because his resurrection is based on that

"uses Gravity Manipulation to separate himself from Talion if he uses time slow."

He can teleport

1) It's time slow

2) Sans also has to deal with Talion summoning an army of spirits to fight against him (which is in character as RingWraith Talion)

3) Talion outranges, so danmaku is less effective

1) Still pretty potent in this matchup, if you ask me, especially since a bloodlusted Sans would abuse it as much as possible.

2) Not exactly much of an issue if Sans can rapidly teleport in-range.

3) See above.

He may outrange but does he resist Gravity Manip? Because at Speed Equalised he's gonna have to get in close at some point then Sans pins him down

He doesn't really need to.

He only needs to teleport near Sans and drain/mind hax him

TheArsenal1212 said:
He may outrange but does he resist Gravity Manip? Because at Speed Equalised he's gonna have to get in close at some point then Sans pins him dow
He doesn't need to? Time slow activates once he enters range-mode.

Kaltias said:
Talion is the one with time slow though. And he has teleportation as well
Oh, silly me.

Going by how the time-slow operates for Talion, probably not much of a difference, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back