• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there are particular enemies that aren't affected by this. More specifically this bad boy

Monarch Laciel said:
Why is Talion's time slow while aiming classified as time slow and not just enhanced reflexes for the sake of shooting fast?
The wiki describes it as slowing time, although there is nothing else that supports that from what I see, so I also don't see why it's there.

@Steven That could just be Sauron moving faster than Talion's senses.

[1].

Time slow is this (either that or it's an absurd speed boost, but the result is the same anyway)

Dargoo Faust said:
That could just be Sauron moving faster than Talion's senses.
Uhm.. no? SoM! Sauron is comparable to him in speed, even the Nazgul aren't affected.

Sans could deal with Talion's summons by teleporting them away from him and he has the means to bypass resurrection. Really, it's just the time slow that screws him over. Talion gets my vote.

Sans' hax is really good which makes him strong enough to fight people who have a higher tier than him but he's easily countered by many abilities that he doesn't have resistance to.

I almost wish him fighting frisk was considered as an outlier instead of hax. Things would have turned out way better for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back