• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Skeletron, PRIME!

Jinsye

She/Her
So we know that Sans wins against normal Skeletron.

But this time Skeletron is back with a vengeance and he is now prime.

Speed Equalized.

Skeletron Prime is 3-C.

Sans: 4

Skeletron Prime: 0

Es Sans
Skeletron prime

@Saikou

Is that a vote for Sans or telling me to close this match.

Sans has immense DoT that applies akin to a poison on each hit, and a large number of individually weak hits that would pick Skeletron apart... ironically, that's generally a strategy I use against the boss myself. I find its exceptionally effective. Combined with his other hax, Sans really just has too much for Skeletron Prime to deal with effectively, even disregarding his garbage durability (assuming that it is actually garbage, I've seen fairly compelling arguments dismissing the whole 1 HP thing as misinterpreted myth.) Quite honestly, SP's power set is pretty basic, for a being of his general stats.

Back