• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Skeletor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight needs a ton of votes...

...a skele-ton!

Fight can end in Death, KO or BFR.

Sans
Skeletor
Current Vote:

Sans: 3

Skeletor: 0

Sans utterly destroys Skeletor if he hits, but the question is if he WILL hit. I'd say yes, since Skeletor is only FTL.

I'd say Sans wins this one, because of the obvious speed advantage. Unsure if KR does anything here as I don't know much about the He-Man series sadly. I'd assume he's evil since from what I've seen, he's a He-Man antagonist, but I can't really verify that for myself. If Sans hits so hard he can kill someone like Chara or Frisk in genocide, then yeah, I'm sure it'd rather be a stomp then.

The only advantage Skeletor has is mind control, lots of intelligence in fighting, and lots of durability. The only one useful out of those is probably mind control, but Sans can be assumed to be so quick that he won't be able to do that in time. So, basically, in short, Sans wins.

F0rZ3r0 said:
I'd say Sans wins this one, because of the obvious speed advantage. Unsure if KR does anything here as I don't know much about the He-Man series sadly. I'd assume he's evil since from what I've seen, he's a He-Man antagonist, but I can't really verify that for myself. If Sans hits so hard he can kill someone like Chara or Frisk in genocide, then yeah, I'm sure it'd rather be a stomp then.
The only advantage Skeletor has is mind control, lots of intelligence in fighting, and lots of durability. The only one useful out of those is probably mind control, but Sans can be assumed to be so quick that he won't be able to do that in time. So, basically, in short, Sans wins.

Skeletor isn't that bad of a dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVppuv9Pcqk

But yeah, total stomp thread, Skeletor is at best Large-Star/Solar System and sans is, well...sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back