• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs SCP-076

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-A

Orignal file SCP-076 is being used

win via by death, incap, or KO

battle takes place in a large empty containment chamber

SBA

both are in-character

both start a few meters away from each other

SCP-076: 1 (Rinneltachi)

Sans: 1 (Steven Pogi Paitao)

Incon: 0

SCP-076-2 - Able
Es Sans

VS

I don't know enough about 076 to give a certain answer, but I think I'd go with 076, mid-high difficulty. An argument can really be made for either side though.

Ngl I wasn't even really trying to vote, I was just stating who I think would win, and also clarified that the win could go to either side depending on the argument. Debating with an UT character can be a pain outside of the God tiers.

Sans' dura negation works on soulless bodies too, se Flowey, but I'm not sure...

Sans can just keep at range and kill him in little time, but 076 could potentially manage to get Sans by throwing knives with good enough precision. Whether he would do that before Sans can kill him is debatable tough. He might try to parry Sans' attacks and be yeeted by them being intangible for one.

Inconclusive.

That is not a reasoning at all.

Ashore spent a good deal of that millenia watering flowers, and while skilled he is nothing compared to 76. With enough LV he plain get's one-shot.

And Sans' killing Flowey was not a great skill fight, it was him throwing danmaku out like it's Christmas.

Asgore is one of 2 known people that survived fighting on the front lines against the humans, and has since perfected the craft even thousands of years ago to be able to kill humans (though they were all likely children).

Asgore was almost chiefly the one that trained Undyne from the ground up, who went on to train Papyrus, who went on to train Alphys (kinda). Almost all of those people I mentioned are known for their amazing fighting skills and danmaku patterns.

That's one Gyftmas tradition I don't remember lol

That is supposed to be more impressive than 076?

Undyne and Papyrus have no peculiar skill in anything. They are better than a random Bloke, sure, but nothing beyond humanly possible besides obviously magic. Papyrus is mentioned to be really tough, not skilled, and the most skill Undyne talks about is her training until she can hit Ashore, which is just circular reasoning to say that Asgore is really skilled by extension.

And again, none of this translates to Flowey's skill, who can just want it enough to kill Asgore, or just backstab him after revealing his identity.

And Flowey's skill doesn't translate to Sans, either. So my vote is unchanged.

Undyne was able to defeat Toriel in a 1v1 fight, who is just as strong and ancient as Asgore. She has mentioned that she trains her mind even more than she trains her body, as your brain is the strongest muscle you have. Undyne is also proficient in using many types of regular weaponry, even tiny ones she uses to eat with like silverware.

Papyrus has trained so extensively with Undyne that they've trained to do even the most trivial of things, like jumping out of a window. He's able to successfully use reverse psychology on her, he goes through theoretical fighting scenarios in his spare time, he can read and understand highly complicated books on puzzles, and he was the one who created the Gauntlet of Deadly Terror.

And these are a mere shadow of Asgore's intelligence.

You do release that all of those feats are complete ass in comparison to what 076 does regularly right? This guy rips through Foundation security with a nerf sword. No one in the Underground is touching him.

Can you not?

Alright give me a single skill feat in UT that comes close to "guy who has been alive sense the dawn of time, has mastered every martial art known to man and then some, and has regularly fought and killed reality warpers". Go on, I'll wait.

??????

No. All of his bones are intangible because they all go through Frisk without vanishing like other attacks do.

Only reason I went for incon is that, firstly, his soul being a coffin doesn't affect Sans' ability to kill him. Again, his powers work on Flowey, a souless.

And the whole skill thing didn't get him the vote because while skilled, he doesn't know the property of Sans' attacks. He could and probably would decide to go melee first, which would get bones in his way. That isn't automatically bad, but the chances of him just trying to cut or parry them and just dying because "intanglol" is quite high.

And Sans can just smack him to the opposite side with blue magic.

The reason Sans didn't get the vote is because 76 throwing his weapons woud kill him, but weather 76 does that before touching a bone is debatable.

Back