• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs. Nagito Komaeda

Nagito wins due to the fact that his luck is so good that he can kick a little rock and cause a whole rockslide

Nagito FRA. They seem similarly smart, but I think Nagito's luck would do something like make the Gaster Blaster misfire, plus knowing him, he'd find a way to try to turn Sans' moves against him.

I'm going for nagito his luck wouldn't be able to make his gaster blasters turn against him or misfire because they don't work like that nagito still wins tho most of sans' attacks would most likely miss due to his luck which lets him get up close and personal with sans to just beat him up

Hmm. I think incon - Sans typically starts off with Gravity Hax and he has Danmaku - Does his luck Dodge danmaku (I do not know but this can be Sans win) - If his does than, I think him dodging it and after sans firing the attack will tire em out both

Nagi has luck to make it more likely to hit Sans if he attempts to Dodge, but idk if he can be literally so damn lucky to Dodge EVERY HIT from Sans Danmaku. Also to include Sans uses his gravity Hax with some of his other moves like his bone attacks - He slams the player and they must jump in order to dodge - Idk if his luck can dodge a literal direct launch into a bone pit.

So win cons I see, Luck from Nagi to get lucky and hit san, and Sans Danmaku, Gravity and Bone Hax (He can slam people directly and they must "jump" to avoid them and it does graduallu get faster as the battle goes

Agletonwiki said:
I'm going for nagito his luck wouldn't be able to make his gaster blasters turn against him or misfire because they don't work like that nagito still wins tho most of sans' attacks would most likely miss due to his luck which lets him get up close and personal with sans to just beat him up
And sans could just literally teleport (Himself, Others and attacks) and send nagita flying back with gravity hax. - Luck could prevent him from being hurt so much from where ever sans launches him at

Back