• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Ratings Are Confusing

So ya boi has been pro-gaming and playing Elden Ring, so I checked out a lot of lore stuff and looked at the profiles for the God Tiers, and it got me scratching my head.

In Radagon's profile, he's rated as "At least Mountain level, possibly Large Star level to Multi-Solar System level (Able to fight against a late-game Tarnished, should at least be comparable or superior to Malenia, Blade of Miquella)".
However, when I checked Malenia's profile, she's rated as "At least Mountain level, possibly Large Star level (Was able to stalemate Prime Radahn in battle)", with Radhan only being High 4-C . So which is it exactly? Because even Rennala is listed as 4-A due to scaling to this Radagon.

Bruh who made Radagon's profile without approval

His planned rating was supposed to just be At least 7-A, possibly 4-A. His scaling is wrong.

His planned rating was supposed to just be At least 7-A, possibly 4-A.
Besides removing the high 4-c stuff, I think resistances also need to be added to radagon. As well as “multiple-selves”, because radagon is marika…. but I also think Marika needs her own key on the profile as well. Might even be better to just save whatever what can even be used on the profile and scrap the rest of it.

Besides removing the high 4-c stuff, I think resistances also need to be added to radagon. As well as “multiple-selves”, because radagon is marika…. but I also think Marika needs her own key on the profile as well. Might even be better to just save whatever what can even be used on the profile and scrap the rest of it.
The profile should honestly be deleted. We were supposed to merge him with Queen Marika's profile.

Back