• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Majin Buu

verse equaliyation should equaliye chi and SOULS

he onlz used homing attacks when bored, and he woeldent be borred in seconds, on the other hand, sans is bloodlusted and would go all out

Ricsi-viragosi said:
sans is bloodlusted and would go all out
No, he isn't. OP never stated he was.

Whereas Buu can and will go for the kill simply out of boredom, especially if it's a random encounter.

Korudo Daio said:
No, he isn't. OP never stated he was.

Whereas Buu can and will go for the kill simply out of boredom, especially if it's a random encounter.
sans is automaticly bloodlusted as its the only way for him to fight short of end of the multiverse

you are assuming it will think that sans is alive, it will attack with homing attack or aoe

Korudo Daio said:
If Sans is moving at all, Buu will likely attack it.
he doesent move till atacks actualy. he only moves via teletrasportation through undertale with the exeption of papyrus jokes

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Korudo Daio said:
If Sans is moving at all, Buu will likely attack it.
he doesent move till atacks actualy. he only moves via teletrasportation through undertale with the exeption of papyrus jokes
...I mean anything. Moving his arms, talking, walking, any movement whatsoever, and Buu will probably attack and kill it. And Sans does move outside of teleportation, judging by his looping idle animation of him sort of bouncing in place. A walking skeleton isn't going to trick Buu into thinking it's dead, I think.

he doesent move while talking , as weird as it is, and starts moving after first attack, and again, sans is bloodlusted here so he most likelz attacks first

I don't see anything to suggest that he doesn't move while talking. Several of the other bosses also stop doing their looping idle animation while talking, but that doesn't mean they're still.

Korudo Daio said:
I don't see anything to suggest that he doesn't move while talking. Several of the other bosses also stop doing their looping idle animation while talking, but that doesn't mean they're still.
his face doesent move, nor does his bodz while bosses do move while talking. and even then, buu wouldent survive the first turn with him being a tanker

I just watched a video of the Sans fight. He's clearly shifting around/in an idle animation loop both while he's talking, and when he's just standing there idly. He's never just completely immobile and still.

So, again, random encounter--Buu is just as likely to attack first as Sans is.

Korudo Daio said:
I just watched a video of the Sans fight. He's clearly shifting around/in an idle animation loop both while he's talking, and when he's just standing there idly. He's never just completely immobile and still.

that is only during fight and sans is bloodlusted by default, as its the only way he would fight.

and buu never killed anybody just randomly, he always waited a few seconds.

the homing attack was made to make gotenks come out, not on a whim

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Korudo Daio said:

that is only during fight and sans is bloodlusted by default, as its the only way he would fight.

and buu never killed anybody just randomly, he always waited a few seconds.

the homing attack was made to make gotenks come out, not on a whim
Much in the same way that Sans opens up his fight with dialogue? Buu has an equal chance of attacking first, with speed equalized.

but hes bloodlusted here. and majin only has 2 attacks that maz hit sans, none of which he starts of in character

sans needs to be bloodlusted, as he only attacked frisk when thezzz were a threat to the omniverse

but hes bloodlusted here. and majin only has 2 attacks that maz hit sans, none of which he starts of in character
I don't understand why people think Sans can easily dodge hudrends of attacks at the same time or something like that...

He got tired after dodging some attacks from someone far slower than himself, take note he could dodge Frisk attacks with his eyes closed, yet still got tired very fast.

Anonimoe7875 said:
I don't understand why people think Sans can easily dodge hudrends of attacks at the same time or something like that...
He got tired after dodging some attacks from someone far slower than himself, take note he could dodge Frisk attacks with his eyes closed, yet still got tired very fast.

he wasnt officially tired, otherwise he would not dodge frisk's second last attack, which he did, in that case

he wasnt officially tired, otherwise he would not dodge frisk's second last attack, which he did, in that case
He didn't dodge Frisk/Chara second attack.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Where did you get that from? (108 attacks thing)
you can attavk for times per turn via gun

i multiplied it with the 28 attacks he dodges, thats only counting his dodged and not the fact that he attacked, teletrasported and was mentalz pressed

the only ones are homing attacks, which he doesent use in character, and onlz homed superhuman speed levels

Speed is equalized, and this version of Buu is more than willing to use this attack

Theglassman12 said:
Speed is equalized, and this version of Buu is more than willing to use this attack
exactlz, his homing attack onlz worked on persons that were SLOWER then him and buu tends to attack with khi attacks or h2h.

however, sans has advantege via teletrasportation

You do know that sans is only as durable as a wall, which Buu can shatter with a gesture right? Also like I said, SPEED IS EQUALIZED, so it will hit sans.

Theglassman12 said:
You do know that sans is only as durable as a wall, which Buu can shatter with a gesture right? Also like I said, SPEED IS EQUALIZED, so it will hit sans.
it only hit enemies slower then buu and buu has never used it in a fight agains one person, or at all, as he only did it to make gotenks come out

everything can ooneshot sans.

he could, however dodge it, as they have never hit anything comperable to theyre speed, teltrasport himself or teletrasport buu. buu, while readz o kill, never goed all outin this form

Are you even reading my message? SPEEED IS EQUALIZED, It doesn't matter if he only used it on humans because speed is equal. And it doesn't matter if he did it to make gotenks come out if he's willing to use the attack to kill everyone.

Theglassman12 said:
Are you even reading my message? SPEEED IS EQUALIZED, It doesn't matter if he only used it on humans because speed is equal. And it doesn't matter if he did it to make gotenks come out if he's willing to use the attack to kill everyone.
BUT HE DOESENT USE IT IN CHARACTER. buu is always willing to kill. hes still in character.

and what does it matter that speed is equalized, the beams were already as fast as buu, but they never homed anything moving at theyre equal speed.

and he can still teletrasport

Yes he does use it in character. That's literally the FIRST THING he did when he wanted to get rid of the weaklings.

Sans might not be very physically powerful, but the Gaster blasters of which he uses are capable of harming an at least universal being like Chara. Combine that with his reflexes, he'd be dodging most of Buu's attacks. And that's not even when his Karmic Retribution comes into play. K.R. would utterly annihilate Buu for all the people he's killed. Sans has this, I'm sure.

Back