• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Majin Buu

Glitch Trainer MangleMan25 said:
Sans might not be very physically powerful, but the Gaster blasters of which he uses are capable of harming an at least universal being like Chara. Combine that with his reflexes, he'd be dodging most of Buu's attacks. And that's not even when his Karmic Retribution comes into play. K.R. would utterly annihilate Buu for all the people he's killed. Sans has this, I'm sure.
krdoesent care about the amount of peapole zou killed, thats fanon. its just soul poison

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sans might not be very physically powerful, but the Gaster blasters of which he uses are capable of harming an at least universal being like Chara. Combine that with his reflexes, he'd be dodging most of Buu's attacks. And that's not even when his Karmic Retribution comes into play. K.R. would utterly annihilate Buu for all the people he's killed. Sans has this, I'm sure.
krdoesent care about the amount of peapole zou killed, thats fanon. its just soul poison
Still though, K.R. comes into greater effect when the opponent has a more evil SOUL. And Buu's is extremely that. Am I saying it would be the nail in the coffin? No, the thing that'd really determine the fight is Sans's simply overall devastating attack potency. Literally, his attacks are capable of damaging and even killing a multiversal being like Chara. Sans still has this.

Still though, K.R. comes into greater effect when the opponent has a more evil SOUL. And Buu's is extremely that. Am I saying it would be the nail in the coffin? No, the thing that'd really determine the fight is Sans's simply overall devastating attack potency. Literally, his attacks are capable of damaging and even killing a multiversal being like Chara. Sans still has this.
no, it will do the same amount of dammage as it did to frisk. which is a lot

Ricsi-viragosi said:
no, it will do the same amount of dammage as it did to frisk. which is a lot
Exactly my point. That means he's pumping in damage on a poisoned SOUL whilst also dealing damage with the Gaster Blasters. That's too much damage being added up. Sans would kill Buu.

@Noodle

dude the Solar sytem tier 4-B has a low to high end ratio of around 1 TRILLION!

Cell was pretty much about baseline iirc and I DONT think even Super Buuhan the strongest form of Buu is a trillion times stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

Buu stomps hard. Sans is completely incapable of destroying Buu, simply because of Buu's durability. Sans is barely town level in terms of power, while Buu is multi solar system to galaxy level. Sans's durability is below average human level, while Buu is multi solar system to galaxy level.

Mickey1940 said:
Buu stomps hard. Sans is completely incapable of destroying Buu, simply because of Buu's durability. Sans is barely town level in terms of power, while Buu is multi solar system to galaxy level. Sans's durability is below average human level, while Buu is multi solar system to galaxy level.
"Impressive. Everything in sentence was wrong." ~ Luke Skywalker

I'm changing my vote to inconclusive.

Both opponents have distinct advantages over the other, so it would come down to "who hits first". Super Buu is practically always bloodlusted, being a psychotic monster, and is just as likely to attack first as Sans.

Korudo Daio said:

Both opponents have distinct advantages over the other, so it would come down to "who hits first". Super Buu is practically always bloodlusted, being a psychotic monster, and is just as likely to attack first as Sans.
but he cant reallz hit because of speed equaliyed and teletrasportation

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Korudo Daio said:

but he cant reallz hit because of speed equaliyed and teletrasportation
Teleportation*. And yes, he can, Buu has fought plenty of teleporters before. Buu himself can teleport.

Korudo Daio said:
Teleportation*. And yes, he can, Buu has fought plenty of teleporters before. Buu himself can teleport.
goku didnt use teleportation in fight and it relies on chi senesing.

and he doesent it to someone in character to attack them. and hes only homing blast is not in character and never homed anyone as fast as him

It doesn't matter how fast the attack was if speed is equalized, nor does it matter how Goku's teleportation works in relation to Buu. Goku did indeed use Instant Transmission during his initial fight with Fat Buu.

Secondly, Majin Buu can teleport, it's listed on his profile. He has it from the fat Kai he absorbed.

Please, ACTUALLY READ THE POST BEFORE YOU REPLY. I never even mentioned Goku.

Super Buu hasn't demonstrated the ability to though, and this is Super Buu.

Sans is at an extreme disadvantage without bloodlust. If this is a random encounter, then Buu would just try to turn him into Candy, or blast him, being more likely to strike first because he is a Chaotic Evil monster that doesn't give a shit. He is more aggressive and would even be willing to erase the planet-- no debate. The only reason why he hasn't done that is because of Hercule's presence on Earth, and his desire to fight someone strong. Buu is the more aggressive character with an even more aggressive and short-temper. Sans dodging his attacks might set him off to pull a Danmaku (like how he did against all of humanity, except at 1 person), and with speed equalized, area of effect and size of the attacks are more important than ever-- meaning they won't be able to avoid every attack. Buu is more likely to pull out Attacks in a volume that Sans can't dodge-- hell, he could just aim in Sans' general direction and kill him via AoE of the explosion of his casual attack. Sans isn't dodging a blast that's the size of a sky scrapper coming at him-- think of Speed Equalized matches as everyone having human speed, and their attacks being about as fast as them running at max speed or their punch, or how fast the average person can throw a dodgeball or so. Would you be able to dodge an attack that's the size of a bus coming at you? Let alone dodge the resulting explosion (that would still expand at the same rate that you were barely able to dodge? No.

Buu, for being more likely to go on the offensive in a way that Sans can't react or combat without being bloodlusted.

Korudo Daio said:
It doesn't matter how fast the attack was if speed is equalized, nor does it matter how Goku's teleportation works in relation to Buu. Goku did indeed use Instant Transmission during his initial fight with Fat Buu.

Secondly, Majin Buu can teleport, it's listed on his profile. He has it from the fat Kai he absorbed.

Please, ACTUALLY READ THE POST BEFORE YOU REPLY. I never even mentioned Goku.
i dont think you understand, the attacks never homed anything as fast as it is, thats why speed equalized matters, cuz the attack would need to travel 4 km before hitting and sans could easly dodge them.

and fat buu didnt really do much about it, he was being powned

yes, and he needs to sense chi to do it, its why goku needed to go ss for kid buu to go to where he was.

but goku is the onlz one who activlz used teleporrtation, as his other enemis didnt

i dont think you understand, the attacks never homed anything as fast as it is, thats why speed equalized matters, cuz the attack would need to travel 4 km before hitting and sans could easly dodge them.
and fat buu didnt really do much about it, he was being powned

yes, and he needs to sense chi to do it

It DOESN'T MATTER if the attacks never homed anything as fast as Sans if speed is equalized. That implies the attacks are moving on an equal speed, as well. Unless it's explictly stated that something is very slow-moving by its nature, the attacks move at a speed equal to their attacker. The attack would not need to travel 4km before hitting, I have no idea where you're getting that from.

Yes, Goku needs to sense ki to teleport, but Buu does not.

thez are 4 km awaz from easch other and thez move as fast as sans, if something as fast as I am will not likely hit me if it has to travel 4 km before hitting me. esepecialy if i can teleport.

yes he does, he was teleporting to places with strongest fighters and was able to teleport to goku only once goku used ss

How is everything I say wrong?

Without KR, Sans is weaker than Papyrus, who is town level, and he can be killed by a little kid with a knife. Buu, on the other hand, is several times stronger than Perfect Cell, since Buu is above SSJ3 Goku. Buu's durability is not bullet level like what most of you probably think, because Kid Goku tanked bullets as a kid. In DBZ, Power correlates with Durability, as long as you are on guard. In a fight like this, where speed is equalized, Sans is not gonna catch Super Buu off guard. Also, about the fact that Sans can teleport, Buu also has Instant Transmission, because there is no other way to get to the Realm of the Kais unless you have I.T., or if you have the Kai's teleportation technique, which Buu also has. Buu will just get pissed, and blow up the planet, therefore killing Sans.

He's weaker than monster kid, also we aren't saying buu has bullet level durability that would be downplay. KR ignores durability if buu doesn't have resistances he could have universal no be infinitely above what he is now in power and his Durability will still get bypassed. He will die fairly quickly after tank a few shots and no his regen doesn't help against his soul being destroyed. Super buu doesn't have I.T, Blowing up the planet is out of character for super buu at most he will nuke the place there in.

Can be killed by a kid with a knife, that said kid at the time was about to become a multiversal being without a physical form. That said kid could one shot the dbz verse yes including Zeno.

This thread is a mess. Super Buu doesn't even start off with planet busting or AoE. That's Kid Buu. Sans, on the other hand... leads with one of his strongest attacks, and only needs to scratch Buu to put him down. I can guarentee you Sans will hit Buu before Buu hits him.

BruceTheBatman said:
Mickey1940 said:
Buuhan is at least thousands of times stronger than Super Perfect Cell
No, no he is not.

Sans via superior techniques, both can two shot but Sans' attacks are better coordinated
Actually, Sans one shots. He two shot Chara, a being with amazing soul manip resistance. He could easily one shot Buu.

Huesito88 said:
Can be killed by a kid with a knife, that said kid at the time was about to become a multiversal being without a physical form. That said kid could one shot the dbz verse yes including Zeno.
And this statement shows me your ******** becaus number one Zeno one shotted a multiversal being as well as infanate zamasu basacly did the same thing that kid was about to do but DID

Grimreaperofjustice said:
And this statement shows me your ******** becaus number one Zeno one shotted a multiversal being as well as infanate zamasu basacly did the same thing that kid was about to do but DID
no, zamasu at strongest is 2C

chara is 2B

'''I'm basically just gonna say this.... What is exactly is stopping Buu from just leaving the arena and destroying the planet?'''

Lord Vader54 said:
I'm basically just gonna say this.... What is exactly is stopping Buu from just leaving the arena and destroying the planet?
Because it's not his first response? Super Buu is the version being used and he wouldn't do that in character. this has been brought up several times.

Lol that first comment was made when sans kr was treated as you need this amount of a kill count for sans to put up a fight and the second lol chara one shots Zamasu as well (Also Zamasu was universal+ Entity not multiversal like chara and even Zeno is only multi-universal). One more thing your getting reported for calling me that

The Wright Way said:
Lord Vader54 said:
I'm basically just gonna say this.... What is exactly is stopping Buu from just leaving the arena and destroying the planet?
Because it's not his first response? Super Buu is the version being used and he wouldn't do that in character. this has been brought up several times.
Oh.... Exept the fact that Buu can still dodge Sans's attacks.... Everyone here is treating Sans's attacks like an attack that nobody in the known Omniverse can dodge. Again... You play as a literal floating heart in Undertale.... This is the reason I dismiss most of it's feats.... It simply doesn't make sense that in a fight where you can't really show speed feets(The screen moving doesn't really show a speed feat people...) Sans is superior to Chara..... It simply blows my mind how a High 6-A(The Beast)literally stomps Sans but a 4-B(Buu) get's stomped.... Sans doesn't one shot everyone that doesn't have soul manip resistance.... Saikou has already stated that in the Robloxian vs Sans thread.... None of this is anywhere levels of true...Everyone also acts like Sans has unlimited stamina.... If Chara didn't get killed once I'm positive Sans would've tired out even quicker than he did... Also I would like to point out while Yes Chara/Frisk are 2-B but without them being able to reset.... They aren't even close to 2-B... That is the only reason Chara/Frisk are 2-B.....I'm also going say that Chara was only 2-B after destroying Frisk... Also I wonder why Sans has soul manip.... Seems like just good old telekinesis to me... The only thing I actually agree with is KR.... KR is the only chance Sans has against a lot of his oppenents.... This is why I'm honestly getting closer to making a revision for UT... All of these feats listed in my personal opinion are too good to be true...

Back