• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Majin Buu

Mickey1940 said:
Also, Buu can use his Human Extinction Attack on Sans, which is a massive barrage of homing missles capable of wiping out most of Earth's population effortlessley. Sans would have a really hard time dodging 7 point something billion ki blasts homing on him at once Since Sans dodges about 20 something times in the game before becoming to fatigued to fight, Buu would hit him eventually. Sans can't dodge forever
they only homed on targets massivly slower than buu, and never kept up with anything equaly fast as the projectiles, thats whitout counting teletrasportation

Ricsi-viragosi

Fat Buu swatted away SSJ3 Goku's Kamehameha, which could probably obliterate the likes of Super Perfect Cell if it hit, and Cell has Solar System def. Sans is not Solar System level without KR. Also, San's Durability Negation can be countered with Astral Defence.

Your right about Piccolo though, he's not the smatest guy.

Mickey1940 said:
Ricsi-viragosi
Fat Buu swatted away SSJ3 Goku's Kamehameha, which could probably obliterate the likes of Super Perfect Cell if it hit, and Cell has Solar System def. Sans is not Solar System level without KR. Also, San's Durability Negation can be countered with Astral Defence.
sanses ap is useless due to him attaxking the soul and ignoring dura

sans can do 40 dammage per second whitout kr

Mickey1940 said:
DMB 1
Name 1 DBZ character who won't try to blast the crap out of their opponent in any point in their fight.
buu, raditz, cell, vegeta, goku, gohan

they all wil either monoluge or let the enemie get hits in before going all out

Sans only does that much damage if the player is stupid enough to stay inside one of Sans's attacks. In DBZ, Astral Defence = Normal Defence, since dead SSJ3 Goku and alive SSJ3 Goku are basically the same character other than a slight endurance edge in dead Goku's favor.

but goku was ALLOWED to keep his body, and you still dont understand durabiltiy negation

Summary
The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of its durability. In particular, enables causing serious damage to a very strong opponent, even in the absence of large attack potency.

Ricsi-viragosi

That may be true, but they would all bast eventually, especially Buu. He's basically a wild animal, and once he takes a lot of damage, he will throw strategy out of the window and blow up the planet or something. San's KR is capable of pushing Buu to that point.

Mickey1940 said:
Ricsi-viragosi
That may be true, but they would all bast eventually, especially Buu. He's basically a wild animal, and once he takes a lot of damage, he will throw strategy out of the window and blow up the planet or something. San's KR is capable of pushing Buu to that point.
sans kr can kill a multiversal in 5 seconds, buu is not tanking that

What about the Otherworld Tournament fighters? What about Cell, Babidi, Vegeta, the Ginyu Force, etc? I highly doubt the residents of HFIL were allowed to keep their bodies, yet they still have bodies.

Mickey1940 said:
What about the Otherworld Tournament fighters? What about Cell, Babidi, Vegeta, the Ginyu Force, etc? I highly doubt the residents of HFIL were allowed to keep their bodies, yet they still have bodies.
filler

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Mickey1940 said:
filler

Actually, If I rember correcly, if someone his evil enough, once he's in Hell, instead of taking away is body and purifiyng his soul, he gets to keep his body and suffers from eternity. That explains Freeza in Super.

DMB 1 said:
Actually, If I rember correcly, if someone his evil enough, once he's in Hell, instead of taking away is body and purifiyng his soul, he gets to keep his body and suffers from eternity. That explains Freeza in Super.
eh, the freeza retcon is kinda nonsenical, evil peapole were supposed to be reborn, as shown with uub, and hell never showed no torture, however, in the retcon, it was never said that they keep the body, for all we know it was just an illusion

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
eh, the freeza retcon is kinda nonsenical, evil peapole were supposed to be reborn, as shown with uub, and hell never showed no torture, however, in the retcon, it was never said that they keep the body, for all we know it was just an illusion
I thought that they purified Kid Buu because he was cionsidered to be innocent.

Mickey1940 said:
Wait, didn't the residents of HFIL watch Goku vs Buu? Didn't they all have their bodies?
they werent shown to have theire actual bodies, and both heaven show and statements state that a select few can keep theire bodies

even so, all DBZ characters have an 'avatar' that represents their soul in some way, which would essentially give them astral defence.

Mickey1940 said:
even so, all DBZ characters have an 'avatar' that represents their soul in some way, which would essentially give them astral defence.
not really, they were never shown to have ACTUAL durability other than a form, unless there ar efeats we go by statements and say they dont

ok, Buu aside, wht about Sans's durability? Buu can survive multiple hits from Sans since someone like Frisk could even with KR, while Sans only has 1 HP. If speed is equalized, Buu would hit Sans eventually, especially with Kai Kai and homing attacks.

Mickey1940 said:
ok, Buu aside, wht about Sans's durability? Buu can survive multiple hits from Sans since someone like Frisk could even with KR, while Sans only has 1 HP. If speed is equalized, Buu would hit Sans eventually, especially with Kai Kai and homing attacks.
frisks soul is the strongest soul in the world dude...

and sans can teletrasport buus atacks away

1. Sans can't teleport shit. Show me when he can teleport anything other than himself and other people

2. The fact that Buu could home in on individual across the planet means that he can home in on a skeleton a few meters away from him

Ricsi-viragosi said:
his only homing attack is not shown to home anything even comparable to its speed either
For the LAST TIME

when SPEED IS EQUALIZED, that doesn't matter; it's assumed even his slowest and fastest attacks are equal in speed.

From the wording, I think he means that the homing is just crap and can't Home in on things equal in speed to it.

Akreious said:
From the wording, I think he means that the homing is just crap and can't Home in on things equal in speed to it.

Even if that was the case, Buu can still easly hit him with an omnidirectional energy attack.

Back