• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Majin Buu

Just because he got tired after a long fight against a character who had infinite retries and knew exactly how to dodge every single one of his attacks, it doesn't mean he will get tired in a fight in which both combatents can finish the other off in less than a second.

If it was kid buu...

So we are assuming it's Inconclusive because we think Buu would destroy the planet even through you said it's not in character and even through Sans can destroy him in instants?

Resumed: how is this a inconclusive then?

Anonimoe7875 said:
Most of the votes for Buu are either "He would blow up the planet" or "Buu via Regenerationn" .-.
Buu's regen doesn't fix soul damage so those votes won't be counted. BTW what's the vote count? I lost track.

@The Wright

Well about the votes...

I got like 2 for Inconclusive (Me and Paulo) and 0 for Sans/Buu but i will change to Sans now

Well, if Buu doesn't need to charge to make that humanity extinction attack, then I'm back to Inconclusive, since that could be just as affective as Sans' Danmaku.

...Saying either inconclusive or Sans, due to better hax, and Sans can always keep the distance from Buu with teleportation and Blue mode, and he has durability negation with KR and SOUL Manipulation. He could also counter energy blasts from Buu with Gaster Blasters.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just because he got tired after a long fight against a character who had infinite retries and knew exactly how to dodge every single one of his attacks, it doesn't mean he will get tired in a fight in which both combatents can finish the other off in less than a second.
Sans' battle with Frisk can be done on the first try.

And Frisk's "retries" reset the entire game at a certain point with everything refurbished (depending when). Sans is also refurbished, but he doesn't forget.

Sans' dialogue changes everytime you retry, up to 12 times, so, it's likely that this was the amount of retries in the game's "canon", and even then, stamina is not important here, since both can one-shot in less than a second.

Actually, I'm going to vote inconclusive here. Buu can win essentially by screaming loudly and killing Sans with the force of his exhale, while sans can and will teleport his bones into Buu the moment the fight starts. Seeing as both can essentially one-shot the other, and the fight is determined by who moves first, which is impossible to determine because speed is equalised.

Anonimoe7875 said:
@Noodlepun

1. Speed is equalized read the OP

2. Yes, this wiki accept currently that it's "just" soul damage that ignores basic resistance to... soul damage

3. Buu is Solar system

4. Sans killed a Multiversal being is at his page but like you said this is likely Buu/Inconclusive due to his regen

wow you made you account today just to say Sans lose to 2 dragon ball guys "<
sans got durability negation to counter regen,

As I've said countless times. Buu's physical regen means nothing against damage done to his soul.

Poinciana1971 said:
What's with the Necro?
This thread is over 5 months old.
  • shrug* I'm not the one who necro'd it but if the match is still fair then I'll let it slide.

Buu actually does have a soul, for the record. The end of the Buu arc was Goku asking King Yemma to reincarnate Kid Buu's soul into a good person.

That being said--voting for Buu, simply for the reasoning that homing attacks negate Sans' ability to dodge.

How good are Buu's homing attacks?

I've played BT3 and while the chi shots do curve to follow opponents, their homing ability is hardly undogeable. Especially by a teleporter. Assuming the show's homing attacks are similar (haven't had a chance to watch anything past saiyan arc) they don't seem like they would pose that much of a threat to Sans

none realz. it homed on humans but humans were too slow to even realiye it. and he doesent use it in character as an opening move

Korudo Daio said:
That being said--voting for Buu, simply for the reasoning that homing attacks negate Sans' ability to dodge.
the only homing attack he had shown was homing peak humans to superhuman at best.

Monarch Laciel said:
How good are Buu's homing attacks?
I've played BT3 and while the chi shots do curve to follow opponents, their homing ability is hardly undogeable. Especially by a teleporter. Assuming the show's homing attacks are similar (haven't had a chance to watch anything past saiyan arc) they don't seem like they would pose that much of a threat to Sans
That's just a game mechanic. The simplest ki shots they do don't usually curve without additional imput from the user. But Super Buu was able to casually lift a hand and shoot out multiple ki waves that homed in on roughly 7-8 billion targets, killing all of them save Tien, Chiaotzu, Hercule (because Super Buu was slightly influenced by Fat Buu), and the people on the Lookout.

Buu wouldn't likely consider Sans to be much of a threat, as there's no ki to sense from him, and so he'd kill Sans in a similarly casual manner. The moment Sans starts trying to dodge around is the moment when Buu switches to a homing attack.

Back