• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Luigi

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Both at peak.

Both in character but willing to kill.

Takes place in the Judgement Hall.

Round 1: No preperation.

Round 2: 1 year of preparation with knowledge of who they are fighting.

Undertale sans by youki12-d9p8mhl
It's a beautiful day outside...

vs.
LuigiRyukama

Sans wouldnt be as hard without KR, and KR wouldnt work on our sweet little cinammon roll luigi.

plus luigi's attacks are more than a simple knife. HOWEVER, with a year of training and knowledge of who they are fighting, sans could dodge these, and know luigi's weaknesses, but so would luigi..

But sans-es attacks (even without KR) would easily take out weegee (nuuu. not luigi)

Im saying sans would win.

EDIT:Wait, KR would activate from every goomba crushed and every ghost sucked. sans wins easier now.

Wait, forgot to state my idea for round 2, since Luigi has seen all of Sans attacks, he could easily dodge them. Round 1:sans Round 2:weegee

Luigi's fast enough to tag Sans, and one hit is all it takes. Luigi's also durable enough and innocent enough to last long enough to MAKE that one attack that matters. Furthermore, every act Luigi has done was for the safety of his home and planet. We can get into the morality of killing creatures to save others, but I doubt KR will affect Luigi that much. Other than that, MAYBE Luigi will be afraid of Sans, but that's not a massive advantage.

Luigi stomps both rounds. By round 2, he'd be prepared and aware of his opponent's weaknesses, while Sans can't really exploit anything.

Omegagoldfish said:
Luigi's fast enough to tag Sans, and one hit is all it takes. Luigi's also durable enough and innocent enough to last long enough to MAKE that one attack that matters. Furthermore, every act Luigi has done was for the safety of his home and planet. We can get into the morality of killing creatures to save others, but I doubt KR will affect Luigi that much. Other than that, MAYBE Luigi will be afraid of Sans, but that's not a massive advantage.

Luigi stomps both rounds. By round 2, he'd be prepared and aware of his opponent's weaknesses, while Sans can't really exploit anything.
Forgot to equalize speed. Lol. Also I'm pretty sure KR doesn't care about if the kill was justified or not.

Sans can ignore durability, and his Danmaku makes his attacks very hard to be dodged, so, if Sans is capable of survive long enough to land some good hits, he wins.

As for round 2, in one year, Luigi would have time enough to get a lot of power-ups, which gives him far more versatility, and he would know Sans' attacks, which would help him a lot, so, I think Luigi should be able to win round 2.

The Wright Way said:
Forgot to equalize speed. Lol. Also I'm pretty sure KR doesn't care about if the kill was justified or not.
And this is where the morality of Undertale falls apart. Justification and the greater good do not apply in that world. Justified violence is not as evil as random violence. Plus, with equal speed, it's still going to be a Luigi stomp. More durability.

Back