• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I've wanted to do this for a long time now. In fact ever since I finished Medaka Box, but I've never really thought it could work. I still kinda don't, but have just decided to say "**** it". Maybe it's just decisive and not a stomp. Well, whatever. But before that, let's clear some stuff up.

• Yes Sans can perma-kill Kumagawa. All his attack deal soul damage, which is enough to bypass All Fiction's revival.
  • Unlike with Medaka, Book Maker in this fight results in an Inconclusive. Infact, it should give Sans an AP boost. Wierd.
  • Both characters have gone through huge revsions recently, so the last time this happened has no bareing on this match up.
Alright, lets get to it.

Speed Equalized, Fight happens in the Hall of Jugdement, SBA the rest of the way. I await your judgement.

Sans

Kumagawa Misogi

Stomp much?

Im not gonna vote, i just wanna say, how does Bookmaker get an inconclusive if:

1. The opponent is left unconscious.

2. Kumagawa has All Fiction vs someone completely without hax and without any resistance as they will all be sealed.

Also yeah kumagawa will make sans wear a naked apron, keep him as his slave and then say "i lost cus i couldn't get a female slave".

Its incredible how several people say this is a stomp and you still vote.

But yes, he isn't winning here, ever

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Its incredible how several people say this is a stomp and you still vote.
But yes, he isn't winning here, ever
Ikr, though this was done before and it was deemed a bad kind of stomp. Nothing rly changed.

Back