• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Kid Buu

Kid Buu kills him and there's not much more to it than that.

Maybe incon if you assume they would both kill each other at the same time. Although there is something to be asked about how Kid Buu's "Level" would make the player's (at the time of fighting Sans) pathetic in comparison, which makes a oneshot unlikely. Even putting that aside, damage in UT is both on a physical and soul level (physical armor literally reduces damage) so kid Buu being infinitely stronger than Sans should make him not get oneshot, at least not before Sans does.

Buu wins.

oh yes.

buu will definitely be affected by sans' spiritual shit, but sans' first move is to nuke everything, which sans can't escape even with his teleportation, which means that at best, sans kills buu making this an incon for both of them.

so, oh buu takes this, or it's incon for both of them.

sans leads with telekinesis which im pretty sure would stop buu from ******* destroying everything
oh guess what it will be like.

buu creates a ki sphere, throws it at sans.

sans engages his telekinesis and begins his attack.

his attack expands absurdly, sans tries to dodge it with his teleportation.

oh surprise, the ki aoe is too much for him.

sans dies.

at best, sans kills buu, but the attack continues because killing the user doesn't make his ki attack disappear.

What are you on about? His literal opening move is an all-out attack against the player.
yes, using telekinesis
oh guess what it will be like.

buu creates a ki sphere, throws it at sans.

sans engages his telekinesis and begins his attack.

his attack expands absurdly, sans tries to dodge it with his teleportation.

oh surprise, the ki aoe is too much for him.

sans dies.

at best, sans kills buu, but the attack continues because killing the user doesn't make his ki attack disappear.
can he not use tk on the ki sphere

yes, using telekinesis

can he not use tk on the ki sphere

Yeah, for like 1 part of the first attack, he swings the SOUL down, then he switches to regular attacks on the SOUL.
None of the other parts of his opening move are telekinetic.
& IDK if that swing can deal damage to the SOUL, as opposed to being just to move the SOUL into range of his bone wall. It didn't do damage in that video. If that swing CAN damage the SOUL in regular gameplay, correct me.

Meaning unless Sans oneshots with the telekinetic throw of his opening move before it even gets to the presumably dodgeable or perceptible bones & Gaster Blaster beams of his opening move, Sans will be dead to a ki blast's AoE very quickly.
Sans likely also won't know to deflect it; He's skilled, but lazy & avoids conflict, & while projectiles are ubiquitous in the Underground, I doubt he'd have much reason to expect the shot to explode on impact with something.

A lot of projectiles in Undertale, IIRC, don't explode, much less the energy attacks, & of those that do explode & that are energy attacks, how many has Sans seen?

Sans would know to dodge/deflect it, but he wouldn't know to he needs to be far away enough.

ok then he should probably have prior knowledge
Why?
Sans probably kills once enough of his attacks hits, which is probably less time than normal, considering how much "KARMA" Buu would have him against him, it's just that Sans doesn't have that much time before Buu's IC move probably kills him with an explosion bigger than what Sans is prepared to dodge, likely even if he teleports upon the explosion.

if buu leads with a planetary attack which sans doesn’t know how to deal with, it’s inconclusive at best. ie a stomp

if buu leads with a planetary attack which sans doesn’t know how to deal with, it’s inconclusive at best. ie a stomp
Inconclusive doesn't mean being a stomp, I'm sure you know.
A stomp is a match where one side is unreasonably outmatched, & I'd argue Sans has a chance here, just not the most favorable chance of the combatants.

he doesn’t have a chance to win though, buu just nukes the planet and sans can’t exactly stop that from happening without prior knowledge

he doesn’t have a chance to win though, buu just nukes the planet and sans can’t exactly stop that from happening without prior knowledge
Sans can if he does something OoC like teleporting further away from the ki blast than he normally would & if the ki blast wouldn't have sufficient range.

AP =/= AoE/Environmental Destruction

So I guess what's the source on that Buu opens by literally destroying the planet? DBZ characters often make big explosions, but being X level doesn't mean you always destroy X amount of matter.

Last edited:
Buu FRA.

Sans already has wincons enough to defeat Buu, the problem is Buu's planet destroying is faster than Sans' dura neg taking effect.

Trying to make Sans bloodlusted so he wins the battle seems like a spite imo, since right now the fight is fair as it is

Trying to make Sans bloodlusted so he wins the battle seems like a spite imo, since right now the fight is fair as it is
He doesn't win with bloodlust its a incon at best since buu nukes. Can buu hit sans attacks? If he can I don't think this match is fair since buu will just nuke and win while sans cannot one shot.

A match is fair as long as both characters have a way to win.

Sans here has winconditions: using his TK to restrict Buu and apply his karma attacks (specially his bones, even if Buu can destroy them they still would damage him, meaning Karma would have effect) for enough time for it to kill Buu.

The problem? Buu's wincon is faster than Sans', which takes some time.

And no, the opponent killing you faster than you can kill him is not enough for a stomp.

A match is fair as long as both characters have a way to win.

Sans here has winconditions: using his TK to restrict Buu and apply his karma attacks (specially his bones, even if Buu can destroy them they still would damage him, meaning Karma would have effect) for enough time for it to kill Buu.

The problem? Buu's wincon is faster than Sans', which takes some time.

And no, the opponent killing you faster than you can kill him is not enough for a stomp.
This is wrong. If buu just has to nuke and win while sans has to Tk then hit buu with the bones for 1 or 2 times is a stomp. Its a stomp if its basically impossible for the other one to win and unless Buu doesnt nuke he wont lose. If he can hit sans bones it becomes even worse since when he nukes he wont have any danger

Sans can if he does something OoC like teleporting further away from the ki blast than he normally would & if the ki blast wouldn't have sufficient range.
sans won’t act ooc unless he has prior knowledge and the ki blast in question destroys the goddamn planet

Bloodlust means jack diddly squat if Sans starts out with the exact same attack.
7bxelt.jpg

oh wait yeah lol

time stop makes this a stomp in sans’s favor if we bloodlust him or give him prior knowledge

so this is a stomp either way

people can't accept that sans has a way to win huh.

I will keep saying that sans just needs to kill buu fast enough, which he can do because he always starts with his strongest attack.

just... well you know, planetary destruction GG.

people can't accept that sans has a way to win huh.
Me when Sans loses because he can "win" but will lose 10 times out of 10
I will keep saying that sans just needs to kill buu fast enough, which he can do because he always starts with his strongest attack.

just... well you know, planetary destruction GG.
I need scans on the destruction. If its thought based or just a finger point its a stomp if it needs to charge or whatever its not.

Me when Sans loses because he can "win" but will lose 10 times out of 10

I need scans on the destruction. If its thought based or just a finger point its a stomp if it needs to charge or whatever its not.

needs to load of course but... it's pretty short lol.

that's why i said sans can take this if he managed to kill buu....

but even then, the ki doesn't disappear just by killing its user, so at best it would be an incon for both of them.

besides that... technically the range is too much for sans teleportation to do anything tbh.

Back