• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Junko Enoshima

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do need to prove them. All her page says about them is "Superhuman Physical Characteristics"

As stated by Zencha she has controlled many Monokuma’s at once before, proving her multitasking skills. I don’t need to prove her physical characteristics which are listed on her page and I still have never said she could dodge the gravity manipulation, only that it won’t beat her. Also, I don’t remember the homing attacks and they aren’t listed on his profile. He does manipulate the bones, but Frisk could dodge them, so they aren’t unavoidable.
Frisk dodged them after she/he died like 5 or more times and frisk had 92 hp while she has 20 hp. Also if I am correct frisk is faster and far more durable then her in soul fight since she has soul resistance

Frisk dodged them after she/he died like 5 or more times and frisk had 92 hp while she has 20 hp. Also if I am correct frisk is faster and far more durable then her in soul fight since she has soul resistance
Why do you say she has 20 hp? I don’t think Undertale’s game mechanics are exactly relevant here, but if they were she would outlevel Frisk enormously.

Yeah. And do you know what that means? It means her stats are above what humans are capable of, so stop lowballing her to human levels.
Doesn't matter. That refers, specifically, to AP, Durability, Speed, and Lifting Strength. By itself, it does not state anything about acrobatic prowess. We do not assume every character in 9-B and above can jump that high in the air.

Why do you say she has 20 hp? I don’t think Undertale’s game mechanics are exactly relevant here, but if they were she would outlevel Frisk enormously.
1- Undertales mechanics are canon
2- You need soul resistance or manipulation for a strong soul that have more than 20 hp (Like how frisk and chara made their soul stronger via killing)

She took all the excution including leon's and reflected all of the balls thrown at her
I am not talking about durability. I am talking about jumping high enough to avoid Sans' bones. Please read what I say

Doesn't matter. That refers, specifically, to AP, Durability, Speed, and Lifting Strength. By itself, it does not state anything about acrobatic prowess. We do not assume every character in 9-B and above can jump that high in the air.
I am not talking about durability. I am talking about jumping high enough to avoid Sans' bones. Please read what I say
I have read what you said and this is simply silly! Her stats are clearly high enough.

I have read what you said and this is simply silly! Her stats are clearly high enough.
I've been on the wiki longer than you, trust me when I say this isn't how we treat stuff. Unless a character has showings of jumping a certain height, the default assumption is that they cannot. Keep in mind, the Acrobatics page used to include "jumping high" as a showing of Acrobatics, logically everyone above 9-C would have that, no?

I've been on the wiki longer than you, trust me when I say this isn't how we treat stuff. Unless a character has showings of jumping a certain height, the default assumption is that they cannot. Keep in mind, the Acrobatics page used to include "jumping high" as a showing of Acrobatics, logically everyone above 9-C would have that, no?
How long have you been on the wiki? Her physical strength is wall level, those muscles can propel her body high enough for certain.

Show me her stats if she has no strong soul (which she doesn’ have) you have 20 hp.
Dude, you are really not helping by bringing game mechanics in this. If you don't have an argument, don't bloat this thread.

How long have you been on the wiki? Her physical strength is wall level, those muscles can propel her body high enough for certain.
Over two years now, and I've made ten times as many contributions as you. We do NOT calculate it that way. End of story, that's just not what we do. It'd be like assuming everyone at a certain speed can cause afterimages, which we also don't.

Dude, you are really not helping by bringing game mechanics in this. If you don't have an argument, don't bloat this thread.
But if you dont have resistance doesn’t that. make you nearly one shotable against sans? Every match I see its always like that

Actually, by Undertale’s setting mechanics, her Level of Violence should be incredibly high, easily eclipsing Frisk’s unless monsters count for for EXP than humans do. Also, on Sans’ profile it’s stated that monsters are weakened by high enough murderous intent, which Junko definitely has.

But if you dont have resistance doesn’t that. make you nearly one shotable against sans? Every match I see its always like that
More or less, yes, that is the usual assumption. But she's getting one-shot anyway, since the attacks are 9-A.

Actually, by Undertale’s setting mechanics, her Level of Violence should be incredibly high, easily eclipsing Frisk’s unless monsters count for for EXP than humans do. Also, on Sans’ profile it’s stated that monsters are weakened by high enough murderous intent, which Junko definitely has.
It really doesn't matter for Sans since he ignores durability and dodges attacks. That is quite literally his whole gimmick.

Over two years now, and I've made ten times as many contributions as you. We do NOT calculate it that way. End of story, that's just not what we do. It'd be like assuming everyone at a certain speed can cause afterimages, which we also don't.
Over two years? That‘s pretty cool, I’ve been around since June 28 2016. The amount of time we’ve spent on the wiki isn’t relevant.

We definitely can assume she can jump at least two meters with muscles capable of outputting wall level force. Unless I’m mistaken, that’s just physics at work.

If I am correct isn’t sans whole point is ignoring the rules and saying “Nah I do this Idc Idc” But Idk so ignore me lolz

More or less, yes, that is the usual assumption. But she's getting one-shot anyway, since the attacks are 9-A.
Her durability is listed as “At least Wall level, likely far higher (Took "The Ultimate Punishment", which involved feats such as being electrocuted with enough force to liquefy, being hit by speeding trucks while being burned alive, getting hit by countless baseballs at machine-gun fire rate, pounded by a bulldozer, sent into space and forcefully brought down all before dying under a crusher. Just one of them was enough to easly kill the likes of Mondo Owada)” so no, she isn’t getting one shot, not by the gravity manipulation and probably not by the other attacks which she can and will dodge.

Over two years? That‘s pretty cool, I’ve been around since June 28 2016. The amount of time we’ve spent on the wiki isn’t relevant.
Mate, you have way less edits, I don't really care when this account was made. But I agree, it ain't relevant.
We definitely can assume she can jump at least two meters with muscles capable of outputting wall level force. Unless I’m mistaken, that’s just physics at work.
Fiction doesn't use physics that accurately, and we do not scale this way either. There's a lot of stuff that physics does that we have to ignore, such as FTL speed being basically equal to Infinite speed, or any attack above a certain potency requiring shockwaves or stuff. We do not give shockwave creation to everyone above a certain tier, of course.

Her durability is listed as “At least Wall level, likely far higher (Took "The Ultimate Punishment", which involved feats such as being electrocuted with enough force to liquefy, being hit by speeding trucks while being burned alive, getting hit by countless baseballs at machine-gun fire rate, pounded by a bulldozer, sent into space and forcefully brought down all before dying under a crusher. Just one of them was enough to easly kill the likes of Mondo Owada)” so no, she isn’t getting one shot, not by the gravity manipulation and probably not by the other attacks which she can and will dodge.
Are you aware how large 9-B is? Naegi's feat is little more than 2x above baseline. The distance between baseline 9-B and baseline 9-A is 1394.67x times.

Are you aware how large 9-B is? Naegi's feat is little more than 2x above baseline. The distance between baseline 9-B and baseline 9-A is 1394.67x times.
Didnt sans hurt frisk who survived like ton jelous tnts? (Undynes house explode)

So last stuff we say she can’ jump enough to dodge the attacks and you say? Tell me
That's my argument, yes, but don't worry about it. Just say stuff that makes sense to you, mostly. And if you can't think of anything, don't worry about it.

I feel like the Junko gif in the OP. I’m falling to despair right now. Junko would be proud.
I’m not talking about Naegi’s feats, I’m talking about the executions. Her durability is better than you think.

I’m not talking about Naegi’s feats, I’m talking about the executions. Her durability is better than you think.
I know she's way more durable than him, but it's upscaling from that. And it's not 1000 times higher, let me tell you that (besides, it'd have to be something more like 2000 considering Undertale isn't baseline)

She won’t be killed by his only guaranteed to hit attack, she can and will dodge his other attacks, and she’ll outlast him and then kill him via higher stamina and probably higher AP than his Durability due to Sans’ weakness. Apart from just rejecting those statements outright, unless you can prove they are wrong, Sans most likely won’t be winning this fight.

She won’t be killed by his only guaranteed to hit attack, she can and will dodge his other attacks, and she’ll outlast him and then kill him via higher stamina and probably higher AP than his Durability due to Sans’ weakness. Apart from just rejecting those statements outright, unless you can prove they are wrong, Sans most likely won’t be winning this fight.
You have not proven she can jump above those bones. And eventually Sans uses TK offensively which is able to hurt someone who's thousands of times more durable than Junko. She has no way of avoiding this, and it will kill her instantly.

You have not proven she can jump above those bones. And eventually Sans uses TK offensively which is able to hurt someone who's thousands of times more durable than Junko. She has no way of avoiding this, and it will kill her instantly.
Didn’t sans take out frisks 30 or some hp when engared with TK? (At the end when he goes crazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back