• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Junko Enoshima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, maybe she can jump, that doesn't change the fact Sans can end the fight at any time with telekinesis. I'd like to see this jump, actually.

Hmm now this fight is very very hard
So theres a big chance of her messing up and dying or she can be merg
Incon? Maybe?

Alright, maybe she can jump, that doesn't change the fact Sans can end the fight at any time with telekinesis. I'd like to see this jump, actually.
Sans did that TK attack at the end while tired as hell and took out 30 hp or frisk
Imagine what he would do if he tried when his stamina was full
Oh no.

But there isn’t enough proof to say he can. Junko’s durability is high enough that TK and Gravity Manipulation can’t necessarily even harm her let alone kill her.

But there isn’t enough proof to say he can. Junko’s durability is high enough that TK and Gravity Manipulation can’t necessarily even harm her let alone kill her.
No it's not. Surviving an attack that can one-shot someone else is somewhere around 5x times higher, give or take. Frisk's feat is 1103.26 times higher than Naegi. It's a one-shot.

No it's not. Surviving an attack that can one-shot someone else is somewhere around 5x times higher, give or take. Frisk's feat is 1103.26 times higher than Naegi. It's a one-shot.
Why do you keep specifically using Naegi as an example. Junko is much more durable than him. Mondo > Naegi and Junko >>> Mondo. She suffers no clear injuries during the executions until she’s squished, which apparently didn’t actually flatten her since her body parts were recoverable in good condition.

Why do you keep specifically using Naegi as an example. Junko is much more durable than him. Mondo > Naegi and Junko >>> Mondo. She suffers no clear injuries during the executions until she’s squished, which apparently didn’t actually flatten her since her body parts were recoverable in good condition.
I use Naegi because the 9-B feat Danganronpa scales from is from Naegi. And yes, I understand that Junko is a lot more durable. But that is absolutely not enough to bridge such a huge gap. I'm not making an argument here, I'm just stating facts, this is how this wiki does scaling. That is set in stone. Not only is it basically not allowed to bridge such huge gaps with scaling no matter how good the scaling is, this scaling just wouldn't be enough anyway.

Either way, jumping isn't as important as her getting one-shot by any attack Sans lands, even the hitscan ones. Sans can end this fight at any time he wants to, and therefore easily wins.

It isn’t shown whether she was running or just jumped when the door opened. Besides that’s still a good jump and Junko‘s stats are higher.
It's a forward jump too, she barely goes one meter upwards in the air. Either way, it is possible that Junko has the ability to barely dodge these attacks. Doesn't change the fact she gets one-shot with TK

Anyway, the jump thing is barely relevant here! Junko absolutely can dodge any of Sans attacks which she can also read perfectly. He will run out of stamina before her and he can’t put her down before then unless she lets him. This is a win for Junko.

I have proven TK will one-shot beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you add this match while ignoring that, I will personally request it to be removed, as that goes against how we scale statistics.

Tk won't one shot and she can avoid all the bones all she needs is to show him a video and he's gone
TK will one shot remember sans took out 30 hp from frisk who is way more durable than her and sans was very tired while doing rhat

Huh!? When was this? I only remember you downplaying her durability and claiming Sans is above her.
Dude, you clearly do not understand how we scale statistics. Junko >> Mondo >> Naegi is absolutely not enough of a scaling chain to come even close to bridge a 1000x gap. It's not even enough to bridge a 100x gap. Give or take, it might bridge a 15x one and I'm being generous

I can’t believe I forgot. Toonforce protects her from TK slam, it can’t kill her. She was literally flattened to the point where her blood gushed out and her body was still recoverable and not particularly damaged.

I can’t believe I forgot. Toonforce protects her from TK slam, it can’t kill her. She was literally flattened to the point where her blood gushed out and her body was still recoverable and not particularly damaged.
It will literally pulverize her mate. She cannot survive this. Sans can also just keep doing it.

But does toon force help her soul? Remember sans slams your soul not body

I'm gonna stop debating for now. If somehow you can gather 7 votes for Junko while going off the assumption she can survive attacks from Sans I will contact mods to get this removed, as you are clearly not willing to listen to reason.

It will literally pulverize her mate. She cannot survive this. Sans can also just keep doing it.
No, he can’t. The only time he spams it until you die is when Frisk chooses not to fight back. He never uses it without stopping otherwise. And more on regular durability, she survives being sent into space in a small metal rocket and crashing back down to earth unscathed. This is partially due to her toon force, but that also applied here.

No, he can’t. The only time he spams it until you die is when Frisk chooses not to fight back. He never uses it without stopping otherwise. And more on regular durability, she survives being sent into space in a small metal rocket and crashing back down to earth unscathed. This is partially due to her toon force, but that also applied here.
For the last time dude sans attacks the SOUL not the body even if you survive a universe collaps on your head but your soul is featless means sans can nearly one shot you

I'm gonna stop debating for now. If somehow you can gather 7 votes for Junko while going off the assumption she can survive attacks from Sans I will contact mods to get this removed, as you are clearly not willing to listen to reason.
You have been rude and condescending for much of this debate. Not only that, but you’ve rejected some of our statements outright seemingly without considering their validity at all. You also bring up irrelevant things before dismissing them once you’re disproven. I believe you have been debating in bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back