• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Junko Enoshima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to tell me that throwing people around, firing lasers, shooting tons of bones and other assorted magical attacks costs him no stamina whatsoever in the slightest? And that only making him dodge like a meter or two twenty five times tires him in any way? That’s both ridiculous and not stated on his page. Please provide a source for your claims.
The fight doesn't even tire him out that much, he wasn't actually sleeping at the end but just faking it. And yes, the dodging part is what tires him out, that's how you progress the fight. Of course he can't attack forever, but he can for a much higher amount of time.

Anyway, no matter how corruptive a video is, you'd have to actually watch it to be affected by it.

If she does use the despair video, probably due to realizing the difficulty of trying to stall him out, and he does close his eyes, then how will he throw her around if he can’t see her?

She also might be able to provoke him, since he’s been shown to lose his temper. Junko could needle him about his brother and what the rest of Ultimate Despair could be doing to him right now. And yet here he is, lazing about with his eyes closed instead of rushing off to save him! What a terrible brother he must be... Puhuhuhu!

Or something like that.

So you can’t move your hand when your eyes closed? Sans can still attack her but they will be easy to dodge and he can also turn around and spam bones and blasters hoping it will hit
But true that mind hax is hard for sans :|

If she needs to attack to tire him, then she will. It’s harder to dodge, but Junko can manage it. After all, none of Sans attacks will be able to hit her if she keeps dodging and she has higher stamina so she can fight longer.
In game fight him if you dont attack sans fight for infinity
Sans having infinite stamina unless you make him dodge is a NLF.

If she needs to attack to tire him, then she will. It’s harder to dodge, but Junko can manage it. After all, none of Sans attacks will be able to hit her if she keeps dodging and she has higher stamina so she can fight longer.

Sans having infinite stamina unless you make him dodge is a NLF.
Not infinite just very very long in his fight if you dont fight

Sans can absolutely not be provoked into being reckless. In Genocide, you've killed literally every single one of his friends, including his brother, which he watched happen, and you're gonna go on to destroy the timeline, and yet he fights you in a perfectly optimal way.

Do we know how long the video takes to have its effects? Knowing Danganronpa's writing I wouldn't be surprised if there was some bullshit like "uuuh yeah if you even take a glance at it you're corrupted FOREVER" but unless we know that, then we have to assume it actually needs to be, you know, watched.

I would also give a reminder that to dodge something you also need the athletic prowess to move away from those attacks, not just prediction.

Wait! Can she effect sans with no eyes face? I am curious if not I think her mindhax is useless here

Sans can absolutely not be provoked into being reckless. In Genocide, you've killed literally every single one of his friends, including his brother, which he watched happen, and you're gonna go on to destroy the timeline, and yet he fights you in a perfectly optimal way.

Do we know how long the video takes to have its effects? Knowing Danganronpa's writing I wouldn't be surprised if there was some bullshit like "uuuh yeah if you even take a glance at it you're corrupted FOREVER" but unless we know that, then we have to assume it actually needs to be, you know, watched.

I would also give a reminder that to dodge something you also need the athletic prowess to move away from those attacks, not just prediction.
What about sans being able to make his eyes disappear?

Sans doesn't lose his eyes. It's just a graphic thing where the pupils in them disappear, he's not going blind.

Ok folks this is all cool and good but does Junko have any way to avoid Sans' opening attack? He slams her down in the ground, which is later shown to harm a 9-A somewhat, and as such would at least knock her down on the ground, and then makes bones come up. She has no way to dodge this.

Ok folks this is all cool and good but does Junko have any way to avoid Sans' opening attack? He slams her down in the ground, which is later shown to harm a 9-A somewhat, and as such would at least knock her down on the ground, and then makes bones come up. She has no way to dodge this.
Then he makes a bone spam that was able to get half of the health in seconds

Pretty sure the first attack doesn't Actually hurt frisk
It doesn't, but it's still a magic slam from a source that hurts a 9-A. Logic says they'd be able to resist it better than a 9-B.

You cannot dodge a TK attack. You have to prove that

1) It wouldn't slam her down hard enough that she just falls to the ground (and is then killed by the bones)

2) She can leap, what, 2 meters in the air to avoid the bones. Keep in mind this is above the upwards jump world record, so unless she has any notable athleticism feats, she's unable to do it.

She's way more skilled than that she should be able to dodge it easily
I am not too sure did she fough a teleporting telekinitic crazy danmuku start guy that can dodge attacks from a person that killed tons of people and can reset time and know the attacks
Sans already fought someone like her and killed them Alot of time

I also don't agree with her being more skilled. She fought evenly with Sakura despite being in a body with far more advanced weaponry, that could feel no pain and wasn't hindered by stamina. Sakura's very skilled, but her attacks are way easier to dodge than Sans'

1) It wouldn't slam her down hard enough that she just falls to the ground (and is then killed by the bones)

2) She can leap, what, 2 meters in the air to avoid the bones. Keep in mind this is above the upwards jump world record, so unless she has any notable athleticism feats, she's unable to do it.
And I sans already fought someone like her right? (Us) We reset everytime and know his attacks and sans was still able to kill us alot of times

I also don't agree with her being more skilled. She fought evenly with Sakura despite being in a body with far more advanced weaponry, that could feel no pain and wasn't hindered by stamina. Sakura's very skilled, but her attacks are way easier to dodge than Sans'
You keep saying that, but Sakura’s attacks aren’t easier to dodge. A highly skilled melee attack by a master martial artist at close range is harder to dodge than a beam or bone you can see coming at range.

You keep saying that, but Sakura’s attacks aren’t easier to dodge. A highly skilled melee attack by a master martial artist at close range is harder to dodge than a beam or bone you can see coming at range.
About a hundred bones or beams that come from every direction, require you to multitask your movement, platform across thin ledges, leap several meters in the air (which you have yet to prove Junko can), immediately avoid gravity manipulation, home in on you, require you to stand perfectly still while preparing to jump that high, rapidly shift from one to the other, not "a beam or bone you can see coming at range."

Anyway mate you can go on about everything else but none of it matters if you avoid replying to this one.

About a hundred bones or beams that come from every direction, require you to multitask your movement, platform across thin ledges, leap several meters in the air (which you have yet to prove Junko can), immediately avoid gravity manipulation, home in on you, require you to stand perfectly still while preparing to jump that high, rapidly shift from one to the other, not "a beam or bone you can see coming at range."
As stated by Zencha she has controlled many Monokuma’s at once before, proving her multitasking skills. I don’t need to prove her physical characteristics which are listed on her page and I still have never said she could dodge the gravity manipulation, only that it won’t beat her. Also, I don’t remember the homing attacks and they aren’t listed on his profile. He does manipulate the bones, but Frisk could dodge them, so they aren’t unavoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back