• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Yup. This is happening.

Bonezone vs Pussypower

Both are serious. Speed equalised. Gumball has all his best feats. Win via death or incapacitation.

Sans from undertale render2 by nibroc rock-d9ez6f2
Dce356e1aece4869b4a32a3f2744538c

Who wins and why?

Kople700 said:
Gumball Via never really killing anyone. And multi-universal durrability
KR requiring a kill count was debunked, and Gumball's durability is Multi-Galaxy, not Multi-Universal, and Sans negates durability anyway.

How so? Sans can keep up with beings in Tier 2.

I should remind you that Sans lost to Jotaro who is High 8-C.

But I'll still vote for Sans due to durability ignoring, Soul Manip/Gravity Manip and Damaku.

Just putting it out there, Gumball can stop time just like Jotaro.

I really don't know what to think... Sans is actually ok with fighting and if he's super serious it would be non-stop spam until he gets all tuckered out. Gumball literally is the most cowardly person you will ever see. I've never seen him throw a punch, I mean if he's serious he might pull out some Toon Force powers like this but I doubt Sans would just let him pull something like this off. I feel like the only way Gumball wins is if he survives long enough and just finishes off Sans via Toon Force. I want to give it to Sans but Gumball's whole thing is to just run and cower and that's what you kinda need to do if you can't brute force your way to Sans, not to mention Gumball's move set (Such as Space and time manipulation, Reality warping, and straight up toonforce) would be really useful in avoiding damage but even one hit would just be really burdensome on Gumball for the rest of the match. I want to say inconclusive but I will be willing to change it, if a good enough argument pops up.

Well, they're both serious, so this is offensive Gumball, who can do anything from turning into a super sayian to independantly moving any part of his body.

Gumball's range: "Standard melee range, higher with Reality Warping/Toon Force" can someone explain this better.

Yes but what's his maximum range? Tens of meters, Universal or just Extended melee range?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Has he actually used any of this during a fight in the show?
I have never seen Gumball actually punch someone, the most he does is wrestle them to the ground. Unless it's toonforce then in that case he uses that pretty consistantly and most of them can end up hurting some people. Example, he actually sent Carmen into the pillar and broke it a considerable amount and hurt her from the gag.

I mean... There's not a lot of example of him doing so, but that clip I showed was when he was REALLY angry at Carmen... SO that's probably the most serious he's been. I mean another time Gumball has actually hurt people with his toon force is when he basically made the whole town play as an RPG Game and then proceeds to basically beat everyone up.

I think I´m changing my vote to Gumball. because the single moment when Gumball stops time, Sans is literally screwed. Gumball can affect the world around him while stopping time, so he would just need to hit Sans and all is over, and that is without counting his Toon Force, although I don´t count that because is rather inconsistent. Although Sans´ attacks would be a big threat to Gumball considering the KR, but I don´t know how it should work against someone like Gumball.

Sir Ovens said:
Well, they're both serious, so this is offensive Gumball, who can do anything from turning into a super sayian to independantly moving any part of his body.
Gumball's super saiyan form is completely featless and it was only used for a one-time gag

Also necro bump

Back