• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball Waterson meets an Adorable Abomination

Me on my way to defend stupid cartoon characters made for children on a fight to the death:
buff-richard-watterson.gif

What are Cyn supposedly wincons?

Last edited:
How aggresive she is in a fight? Like, does she goes to kill the opponent?
She's really agressive and goes to kill the opponent unless it's someone that she likes to mess around, in these cases she will talk a lot and do tons of unnecessary ****$ lol.

Given that Gumball has access to his equipments, the Helmet will probably make Cyn become less agressive

Well, the absolute solver has some ranged attacks that works similar to bullets (but they're smol bIackholes instead)

but this really depends of which host she's using, some of her hosts also have real bullets since the Disasembly Drones have guns and she took J as a host in some ocasions
hhmmmmm....

I´m inclined to vote in Cyn due to her AP + Gumball don´t using much of his hax in-character, but i will think better on that later

Me on my way to defend stupid cartoon characters made for children on a fight to the death:
buff-richard-watterson.gif
That made me laugh!
Well, any of her attacks can one shot,
Not any attack, as Gumball can come back from getting blown through wind as dust particles:

With the AbsoluteSolver, the drones can do things like this
What is that exactly? Could it destroy Gumball in a way he wouldn't be able to regenerate back from?
hhmmmmm....

I´m inclined to vote in Cyn due to her AP + Gumball don´t using much of his hax in-character, but i will think better on that later
The scenario sets Gumball as having access to all his equipment, including the the magic notebook and the Universal Remote, which he uses in character:

Not any attack, as Gumball can come back from getting blown through wind as dust particles:
Then Cyn can just erase every bit of Gumball by opening a black hole the size of a planet (The very one that destroyed Earth). And the helmet definitely isn't protecting him from it, either, knowing it has been shown to get knocked off by projectiles. And there are no feats of it protecting him from planetary AoE, either.

Then Cyn can just erase every bit of Gumball by opening a black hole the size of a planet (The very one that destroyed Earth).
How in character would it be for Cyn to do that in this scenario compared to Gumball doing something like using the Universal Remote to send her to the Void? I don't watch Murder Drones.

I think Cyn might do it pretty quickly. The moment she got on Copper-9, she immediately just went to blow a hole through the planet.
Alright, thanks. If that's the case, then this match-up seems mostly tied. The two combatants have win conditions that they could reliably perform in character.

Back