• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans' attacks don't affect the soul directly, they need to reach the soul first. Freeza besides having the option to dodge, can negate the attack given his high ki, as well as his bones.
His telekinesis and Gravity manipulation are undodgeable and effect the soul teleportation as well, all of those 3 make this dodging sooo much harder

Sans' attacks don't affect the soul directly, they need to reach the soul first. Freeza besides having the option to dodge, can negate the attack given his high ki, as well as his bones.
he can't negate soul hax. Ki doesn't negate every hax ever, only specific ones, i've seen the CRTs. He can dodge them but if he gets suddenly and unexpectedly pinned down and gets bones shot through him he isn't gonna dodge

You can literally dodge Sans First Telekinesis rush where he sends you a wave of bones, even while he is holding you down.

Like i said, Freeza doesn't need to move to blow up the planet, every dbz character can blow up huge energy blasts of AOE by just symply releasing ki from their bodies, kinda like they do when charging.

If frieza gets pinned don=> he just release the ki out of his body and blows up and sans and one shots he blasters.
1- Sans stops pinning you down at the last moment because Ig game mechanics (It would be impossible if he didn't)
2- Frieza gets pinned down and attacked by 10-B attacks: Blows up the ki out of his body doesn't seem IC

I am going to make my goofy ass Recep ivedik CRT, I think I can request this since grace is over (?)

1- Sans stops pinning you down at the last moment because Ig game mechanics (It would be impossible if he didn't)
2- Frieza gets pinned down and attacked by 10-B attacks: Blows up the ki out of his body doesn't seem IC
1-Not game mechanics you are just exagerating the **** out of his Telekinesis.
2-"doesn't seems IC" we are talking about guy that murdered a child just because he was healing his opponent and a ego so massive to the point he is willing to nuke a planet, floating around in the outer space forever after that,just to win a fight.I'ts the most IC thing he could do if he sees himself getting pin down by a guy with a power lower then a average human in DB.

1-Not game mechanics you are just exagerating the **** out of his Telekinesis.
2-"doesn't seems IC" we are talking about guy that murdered a child just because he was healing his opponent and a ego so massive to the point he is willing to nuke a planet, floating around in the outer space forever after that just to win a fight.I'ts the most IC thing he could do if he sees himself getting pin down by a guy with a power lower then a average human in DB.
1- Sure believe whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that freeza wouldn't know he has to jump
2-Why the bad werd would he destroy the entire planet against someone so weak? It seems like to his character he would want to kill sans but also show how he did it with ease

1- Sure believe whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that freeza wouldn't know he has to jump
2-Why the bad werd would he destroy the entire planet against someone so weak? It seems like to his character he would want to kill sans but also show how he did it with ease
1-K, lets say that Sans pins him down, how is gonna aurvive after a Freeza just flex his KI and nukes him.
2-Destroy the country, the continent, a 10 km radious, DB characters have this thing called KI control were they can manipulate and big their AOE could go, my guy he literally tried to kill goku even when he asked him to spare energy for him so he could survive after getting cut in half, Frieza has no shame 💀

1-K, lets say that Sans pins him down, how is gonna aurvive after a Freeza just flex his KI and nukes him.
2-Destroy the country, the continent, a 10 km radious, DB characters have this thing called KI control were they can manipulate and big their AOE could go, my guy he literally tried to kill goku even when he asked him to spare energy for him so he could survive after getting cut in half, Frieza has no shame 💀
1- Why would Freeza just nuke the entire place when he has no reason to? Does he nuke entire planets when goku punches him once?
2- K he has no shame doesn't change the fact that sans will kill him before Freeza realizes he has to nuke the place to win.
I am requesting this since both sides have wincons and everyone seems to agree with their own opinions.

images
well, goku is unkown in z, this is what is in the profiles so it is what we use, also isn't this scene anime only? i could swear it is
fodder Telekinesis vs Class M with a foot, you do the math.
the telekinesis is not affecting his body, but his soul
Plus teleporting is not gonna protect you from a AOE were even the air shockewaves could turn you into vapour.
it will if sans teleports far enough, and also this is assuming that freeza just doesn't die before that
Pay attention to any dbz fight(Including Freeza fights)and you see every single Ki blast covery huge tons of areas, and freeza if he gets annoyed he just nukes the area, he literally decided to blow up a planet when he almost lost a battle.
1 most of the ki blasts explosion are easily avoidable for sans
2 freeza would most likely die before getting at that point, even then he may not have time to think about doing that with sans disorienting fighting style

bruh lmao you showed the moment when he was intentionally there to come in and nuke a planet as an argument for constant bloodlust lmao. Bro i've watched DBS movies Golden frieza only nuked the planet when Vegita defeated him and he had no other option
Which is enough to counter the argument that this attitude is OOC. Are you reading the conversation?

Do you know if this scales to any other characters with unknown LS?
It should scale to anyone who at least can grapple Goku

Also, Frieza has Range advantage and no one wants to talk about that but okey, "sans just soul hax"

Freezar ******* blows up a country if he wants, from 4KM

also isn't this scene anime only? i could swear it is
And what exactly does this change? The version used is anime "Low 2-C".
the telekinesis is not affecting his body, but his soul
TK isn't spawning immediately in his soul, Frieza can still break him with his LS or by using his ki.

Btw, what's to stop Frieza from just... using TK against Sans himself, since he did it with something far more lethal than his attacks?

Frieza's LS eclipses Sans' TK (unless there's a different reason why it'd work).
While he is listed as unknown, it's not because he lacks feats (actually, that's exactly why, but not in the sense we don't know a minimum), it's because he's so overwhelmingly above the dude's with the feats in question, that rating him something like "Class K", would be like scaling taking a Batman LS feat and saying "Superman should be rated Class 5 because Batman is". Frieza is just so far beyond the Class K and M feats that rating him as it is misleading (Frieza also has Class M TK himself).
Though the LS should probably specify that he's still far beyond dudes like Goku.
Don't ask which CRT this was, it's old as **** and I'm going off memory

Someone likely said this already but I'm not reading 3 pages for a match I have no interest in

Frieza's LS eclipses Sans' TK (unless there's a different reason why it'd work).
sans is TK is affecting the soul, he is not moving freeza's body, but his soul
While he is listed as unknown, it's not because he lacks feats (actually, that's exactly why, but not in the sense we don't know a minimum), it's because he's so overwhelmingly above the dude's with the feats in question, that rating him something like "Class K", would be like scaling taking a Batman LS feat and saying "Superman should be rated Class 5 because Batman is". Frieza is just so far beyond the Class K and M feats that rating him as it is misleading (Frieza also has Class M TK himself).
Though the LS should probably specify that he's still far beyond dudes like Goku.
Don't ask which CRT this was, it's old as **** and I'm going off memory
db pages area a mess lmao

sans is TK is affecting the soul, he is not moving freeza's body, but his soul
Wouldn't Frieza just be able to overpower that? It's not like the soul is a detached object, it's still contained within his body.

Bruh if OP doesn't change the distance this is a stomp. We need him online or can we change it ourselves?

Wouldn't Frieza just be able to overpower that? It's not like the soul is a detached object, it's still contained within his body.
idk but probably not unless he can move his soul with the same levels of strength. If this was Sans vs Kirby then i'd accept that but this is Frieza and he has no feats for his soul

Bruh if OP doesn't change the distance this is a stomp. We need him online or can we change it ourselves?
We should wait, the match is in standbye in this cases

Continuing our debate from the other thread, if they fight in the corridor, how sans is dodging a blast that engulf the whole corridor for multiple seconds? This was adressed? Because I lost it after the second page and I returned right now

Continuing our debate from the other thread, if they fight in the corridor, how sans is dodging a blaster that engulf the whole corridor for multiple seconds? This was adressed? Because I lost it after the second page and I returned right now
The last corridor also makes it harder for Frieza to dodge his attacks its a small place, Sans can still teleport out of the last corridor since he was able to teleport start of snowing to the end, it is unknown since we don’t know its limit

Isn't the last corridor the hallway you fight Sans in? I think by pure virtue of that, it wouldn't be 4km as that location itself is far smaller.
idk but probably not unless he can move his soul with the same levels of strength. If this was Sans vs Kirby then i'd accept that but this is Frieza and he has no feats for his soul
He wouldn't really have to though.
If his soul is contained in his body, and Frieza's physical LS eclipses Sans'.
Then while Sans might be able to ragdoll his soul, Frieza can just use his physical LS to overpower it.
He might not be moving his soul with such strength, but if it's contained within his body then it's just semantics, end result shouldn't vary. It'd be like arguing Magneto could ragdoll Wolverine because he has a metal skeleton, but wolverine in this case is so strong physically he can just overpower the magnetism's force with his own.
Unless Sans can literally rip the soul from his body to get around that anyway, if he can then yeah that's fair, but if he can do that, that in itself is a win condition.

Yeah but it's not like they rip it from his body. All they do is make it visible.
To my knowledge sans ignores your body and weight snd focuses on your soul, I don’t think any kind of endurence will work since frisk had armour and determination on but sans just ignored it

i mean, it appears out of the body so i would imagine that if it was still inside it still wouldn't be visible
You realize that could just as easily be a visual cue for gameplay purposes, especially as if that was the case, Asgore wouldnt need to like, kill Frisk to remove the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back