• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
both had bodies, no permision from Yemma, no body and you just become a smoke thing
I never saw Yemma granting Old Kai a body, but here we are
Nah most of them are from Sans being able to kill him faster and Frieza not being able to dodge them since blasters are faster than both. No one voted just because of TK.
This is all ignoring the fact that the gap between San's speed and the blasters is 2 times at most, and considering he isn't firing at point blank range, Frieza should still be able to dodge

I never saw Yemma granting Old Kai a body, but here we are
we never saw, but we know he did since we saw souls without a grant body look like
This is all ignoring the fact that the gap between San's speed and the blasters is 2 times at most
faster than 2 times
, and considering he isn't firing at point blank range, Frieza should still be able to dodge
teleporting freeza into the blasts

we never saw, but we know he did since we saw souls without a grant body look like
Weren't these souls on the way to the check in station to be processed by Yemma?
faster than 2 times
The gap between Hypersonic's lowest end and highest end is 2 times
teleporting freeza into the blasts
Is that his first move though? Since if not he's gonna need to also do that too, and I didn't see Sans teleporting during that clip I saw

After the first attack he starts teleporting after that its kinda randomized I guess
So we can't even know what he'd do then? So after Frieza just dodges, he simply fires a death beams and the blast from it will kill Sans, or just simply flaring his ki and sending a kiai to Sans

Weren't these souls on the way to the check in station to be processed by Yemma?
yes, and the specific reason for goku not looking like them is because Yemma alowed him to have a body, his soul alone is like the others
The gap between Hypersonic's lowest end and highest end is 2 times
and sans reaction is hypersonic+ with blasters listed as higher than that
Is that his first move though? Since if not he's gonna need to also do that too, and I didn't see Sans teleporting during that clip I saw

Instinctive reaction just means you react without thinking, it doesn't actually make the action performed, such as the dodge any faster.

So we can't even know what he'd do then? So after Frieza just dodges, he simply fires a death beams and the blast from it will kill Sans, or just simply flaring his ki and sending a kiai to Sans
No no he starts off that can probably kill Frieza then starts using danmaku and teleportation and other things

Sans seems to have a small window between teleporting and attacking, something that Frieza can use to his advantage
maybe, but he also has to worry about the blaster who are faster than him, gravity being changed by sans and all the other dozens projectiles being trow at him, i am not saying that freeza can't win, just trying to make sans advantages very clear

Instinctive reaction just means you react without thinking, it doesn't actually make the action performed, such as the dodge any faster.
i don't see how that correlates? i am just saying that freeza just firing a death beam would not mean that he can hit it on sans

Again Aoe? No it wouldn't, especially if they fight in a close area.
you were talking about the death beam, which is very small
Besides, Frieza flaring his ki is enough to kill Sans like he did to his goons in RoF
it is a wincon sure, but if he get hit too much he may not have a opportunity to do that
Every ki user can do it. It's a simple ki strike
every user can, but do all of them know how to?

Death beams can explode lad.
You forget the part where it explodes. The blasts are explosive, and Frieza will certainly go for the kill and do it
when using the death beam freeza usually aims at the target, not at the ground close to the target, but i guess he would figure it out that he has to do that eventually

you know this is getting nowhere, i will list both character's wincon and call it a day

you were talking about the death beam, which is very small
Friezas first death beam when going final exploded and killed Dande, and iirc his second missed Gohan and blew up an island.
every user can, but do all of them know how to?
Frieza literally uses it against Goku on namek so whether they all can doesn't matter, the person who matters knows how.

freeza wincons: every attack can one shot sans, has AOE with ki explossions, might destroy the planet or nuke the area which would kill sans, can use invible ki blasts as well as damaku

sans wincons: every attack damages freeza's soul and poison it, huge damaku, higher reactions and instinctive reactions, an attack faster than both him and freeza(since speed is equal), can teleport him, freeza and his attacks enabling him to control the situation of the battle and hit freeza

i think that this is everything

freeza wincons: every attack can one shot sans, has AOE with ki explossions, might destroy the planet or nuke the area which would kill sans, can use invible ki blasts as well as damaku

sans wincons: every attack damages freeza's soul and poison it, huge damaku, higher reactions and instinctive reactions, an attack faster than both him and freeza(since speed is equal), can teleport him, freeza and his attacks enabling him to control the situation of the battle and hit freeza

i think that this is everything
Invisible attacks would not work since sans was able to dodge while sleeping

yeah, but he is aiming at sans, he would need to aim at the ground near sans, but anyway i already agreed to it

btw i am out, bye
Pretty sure that one death beam exploding in the background is enough to nuke Asgore's intire castle that they are in.

yeah, but he is aiming at sans, he would need to aim at the ground near sans, but anyway i already agreed to it
So? Even if it misses, the aoe damage would reach Sans and kills him. Frieza also aimed directly at the Saiyans when he blasted King Vegeta's castle away, and landed the hit on Dende as the blast exploded on him

So? Even if it misses, the aoe damage would reach Sans and kills him. Frieza also aimed directly at the Saiyans when he blasted King Vegeta's castle away, and landed the hit on Dende as the blast exploded on him
That was in the past. Currently his death beams just pierced through objects without exploding. Like when it just shot through that bat thing during the tournament of power.

It's selective. Even in super, he had explosive death beams, like when he arrived on earth and nuked that city. They can pierce, they can explode, or they can even do both simultaneously.

That was in the past. Currently his death beams just pierced through objects without exploding. Like when it just shot through that bat thing during the tournament of power.
Because he can't kill during the Tournament of Power, the rules were very clear and disobeying would cause him to be erased. Not a particularly good argument if you ask me. Also, he can do this and just kill him by merely powering up

Also, here's something that directly disproves your claim:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back