• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Monkeman you need a bit of knowledge on sans to discuss. I think everything is concluded waiting for the adding right now

I read Frieza's profile, nothing's stomping him from just using an invisible bomb on Sans and lighting him up.
PAPYRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS BUUUUUUUUUM

Papyrus: I won´t let you GET AWAY WITH THIS UUUGH

UGH UGGGGH UGGGHHHH X20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Papyrus changes his color to golden

Undyne, listen very carefully, you need to leave the underground and take Asgore with you

UGH UGGGGH UGGGHHHH X20

Undyne, listen very carefully, you need to leave the underground and take Asgore with you
If only this was reddit... I would've given you a gold.

UGH UGGGGH UGGGHHHH X20

Great now am reminded of disbelief paps' 3 phase.

43.gif

Me waiting for the mods to close these spite threads

Soul Hax isn't capable of giving one-shot "because it's hax".
You're right, Sans's soul hax does not destroy the soul instantly, what it DOES do is deal constant damage fast enough to destroy Frisk's soul in less then a second, and seeing as Frieza has no reason to have a level 19 soul and would have a level 1 soul...

Why would he use his Teleportation right away, especially since he can't sense Freeza's energy to realize that he is much stronger?
Sans will probably dodge it and kill Freeza. Freezas wincon is if he uses TK or just nukes the place OR if he blows the energy on top of sans face which sans can still TP out of but not 100 percent

You're right, Sans's soul hax does not destroy the soul instantly, what it DOES do is deal constant damage fast enough to destroy Frisk's soul in less then a second, and seeing as Frieza has no reason to have a level 19 soul and would have a level 1 soul...
Hold on. iirc Your Soul/Level is increased by the amount of people you kill and what not, and Frieza has a pretty high kill count, so he should probably have a high Soul/Level as a result.
I may just be rambling though.

Hold on. iirc Your Soul/Level is increased by the amount of people you kill and what not, and Frieza has a pretty high kill count, so he should probably have a high Soul/Level as a result.
Only works on UT humans since they level their soul up

By Undertale standards, if Frieza had the kill count he did, definitely, but we wouldn't assume he does

At equalized speed, there is no reason to consider this as evidence of Freeza dying in 1 second.

Pretty sure leveling up only applies to killing monsters
but frieza having a lot of kills would not change much since karma would get ridiculously stronger as a direct result so it’s whatever

At equalized speed, there is no reason to consider this as evidence of Freeza dying in 1 second.
It’s not about the speed at which he gets hit, it’s about how quickly he dies after getting hit
speed equalization is completely irrelevant here I have no clue why you bring this up

WOW
Now it only works on UT characters?
I'm outta here bruh
These troll threads wonky af nowadays.
You can't really just arbitrarily apply the mechanic of one verse to a character from a different verse. That's similar to treating ki the same as chakra or other generic magic energy in isekai when they aren't the same, but worse. Or treating ki as similar to DETERMINATION.
Context matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back