• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a slight reference, but it's okay, it's normal for the game to be won because of the fans and not because of how powerful the character is, Sans has a pretty cool legion, doesn't he?
Oh no I wasn't talking to you but I have to say you should look at sans profile before debating. I assume you mean sans is winning because of his fanbase or whatever but no if frieza resisted soul hax this would be a MASSIVE stomp

What? When did he start out with his strongest attack?

I think this is probably enough for him to not really be affected by Sans' Soul Manip, so he still stomps.
1- Bro please what game did you play? Bootleg undertale??

2- Soul has nothing to do with hakai BROO
Sans can blast frieza before he even uses his TK or Nuke

This thread formed a bubble in my brain and that is hardly a joke. I'm gonna wait for this to just be closed, makes no sense that people really do this to Sans.

1- Bro please what game did you play? Bootleg undertale??

2- Soul has nothing to do with hakai BROO
Sans can blast frieza before he even uses his TK or Nuke
How about you just, SHOW ME EVIDENCE instead of replying with a corny quip. Suffice to say I have bad memory from time to time and that's the root of that problem.

This thread formed a bubble in my brain and that is hardly a joke. I'm gonna wait for this to just be closed, makes no sense that people really do this to Sans.
Dude you are trolling. Theres no way. You don't even know sans uses his strongest attack first

tumblr_inline_o443zdFxbk1qda68o_500.png

Telekinesis can be with a thought what the ****.
Not to mention he wouldn't know that Frieza is trying that, it'll just happen.
Why would Frieza try telekinesis in the first? Why would he expect to think Sans deserves anything more than just a death beam to the face at first?

How about you just, SHOW ME EVIDENCE instead of replying with a corny quip. Suffice to say I have bad memory from time to time and that's the root of that problem.
How about you get a baseline understanding of Undertale's entire magic system literally being ACCEPTED to be dura neg soul hax? Like, honestly, this is the first thing to know about debating Undertale. Dura neg galore.
It's too late Sans fans comparing hakai to a hax that shouldn't mock Frieza's durability
Aie aie aie. Frieza has Low 2-C PHYSICAL durability. Sans has SOUL HAX-BASED dura neg.
sans attacks with thoughts by the way so he can focus on dodging while attacking
his first attack is with hand waves IIRC
Teleporting wouldn't break that bruh. You on some quality kush rn.
Frieza TKing the air where Sans once was is not TKing sans.

I just realized. Can't Frieza just, break the bones or try to blast them? Same with the Gaster Blasters.
Y'all say it'd obliterate his soul but, Frisk was able to survive those attacks. How is Frieza different?

yeah tbh, am firmly on incon. both have unironically options to kill eachother. but which one will hit first.

I don't even care who wins anymore man just conclude this shit. I requested it hopefully no one jumps in again. Please don't write :(
I just realized. Can't Frieza just, break the bones or try to blast them? Same with the Gaster Blasters.
Y'all say it'd obliterate his soul but, Frisk was able to survive those attacks. How is Frieza different?
Frisk resist soul hax. Frieza if tries to attack the bones will die from more bones

Frisk has soul hax Resistance, a level 19 soul, and still dies in less then a second.

Frieza has no soul hax Resistance, 0 reason to have anything but a level 1 soul, and dies even faster.

Level 19 frisk with a 96 hp would survived much better than level 1 frieza with a 20hp soul
Also sans attacks still kill your faster than any other monster in the game so “survive” is a bit of a stretch here

Here’s how the fight goes in my eyes
Fight starts, sans slams frieza into bones with his strongest attack and wins
If frieza (who has no experience against undertale soul attacks and probably has no clue what to do and would probably die instantly from it) somehow lived, he shoots sans, sans does his funny dodge, and then kills him

Like I said, Frieza needs to immediately go for his AoE to win WITHOUT jobbing, this means talking, any other kind of beam, none of it.

He CAN win, but he won't do it more then 50% of the time.

Sans FRA.

I read Frieza's profile, nothing's stomping him from just using an invisible bomb on Sans and lighting him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back