• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, as Chariot and Kazuma have argued, Freeza's LS is Unknown however we know that it scales above Goku's K Class.

Therefore, Freeza's LS would still be enough to nuk that of Sans.
Yeah he wins this. Nuff said lol. I'm gonna sit back, listen to music and maybe play a game or 2 while I wait for this tomfoolery to get shut down by the mods.

I mean, as Chariot and Kazuma have argued, Freeza's LS is Unknown however we know that it scales above Goku's K Class.

Therefore, Freeza's LS would still be enough to nuk that of Sans.
Then, ya know, CRT the profile so it reflects that instead.

Hax isn't immediately resting on Freeza, so your argument makes no sense.
It's going to be in the first moves of the match, Frieza gets floored and gets hit with soul hax, he needs to use big AoEs that I know he has to win before the soulhax kills him, he doesn't do that more then 50% of the time, so Sans wins, yes?

Okay. Then remove Sans' Soul Manip since we don't know if it'd work a verse with separate rules/mechanics.
You're just doing the same thing you were suggesting earlier, just inversely.

We assume Soul Manipulation works cross-verses because of the common ground, which is the soul, being similar enough in both verses.
Giving Frieza a power-up by introducing him to a very specific mechanic in Undertale is just silly. That would only work in a specific scenario where Frieza was born in the Undertale universe, or something.

Like I said, it's the same as giving Frieza chakra and ability to use jutsus when in a VS Thread against a Naruto character.
Context matters.

You're just doing the same thing you were suggesting earlier, just inversely.

We assume Soul Manipulation works cross-verses because of the common ground, which is the soul, being similar enough in both verses.
Giving Frieza a power-up by introducing him to a very specific mechanic in Undertale is just silly. That would only work in a specific scenario where Frieza was born in the Undertale universe, or something.

Like I said, it's the same as giving Frieza chakra and ability to use jutsus when in a VS Thread against a Naruto character.
Context matters.
let’s get rid of verse equalization actually
Frieza has a level 0 soul and dies instantly gg

Also going off his fight with Frisk he doesn't just use Telekinesis and spam attacks on his opponent.
He slams them, lets them go, and THEN spams the attacks.
So he won't hold him for long, and it's not like it'll be hard to Frieza to dodge or counter him when he's let go.

Also going off his fight with Frisk he doesn't just use Telekinesis and spam attacks on his opponent.
He slams them, lets them go, and THEN spams the attacks.
So he won't hold him for long, and it's not like it'll be hard to Frieza to dodge or counter him when he's let go.
Frieza: Oh not I got slammed now theres gonna be bones under me so I will jump then I will dodge these and then suddenly blasters will appear! I will dodge them even if they are faster than me! I don't have prior knowledge!

does not mean his soul is much durable compared to others.
if not even Enma daioh managed to manipulate his soul to be purified, then yes he has good resistance, since since Z he was trapped in hell without becoming another being, I highly doubt that Sans has more resistance, enma daioh manipulates all hell that is a universal structure and will it be weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back