• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of sans' attacks soul hax, this is like, the first thing to know about him

You fought him in Antarticatale didn't you?
Sans isn't gonna do shit if he gets blasted
If you keep trolling me and replying to my stuff with jokes I'm going to send a couple demons to your house to.. " drink tea with you and have a sophisticated discussion ".

Sans isn't gonna do shit if he gets blasted
If you keep trolling me and replying to my stuff with jokes I'm going to send a couple demons to your house to.. " drink tea with you and have a sophisticated discussion ".
Frieza attacks at the same pace Sans does, just the slam into bones is enough to kill Frieza becuase, surprise surprise, having your soul damaged into being destroyed in less than a second kills you.

I also wanna point out that Sans, essentially, has Ultra Instinct, or a backwater verison of it, via the fact that he has dodged Frisk's attack while he was deep asleep, and is extremely well-versed in the act of dodging to the point that Sans could consistently dodge Frisk's attacks regardless of Frisk's resets and having the exact knowledge of what he would do and where he would be - which is why Sans has Hypersonic+ reactions in the first place in his profile.
Then give the funny one piss man Ultra Instinct too..
In all seriousness I think it's just Enhanced Senses or something, also it probably won't help against a blast presumably faster than his reactions.

I think this can be added as a win for sans, Sans has more votes and DBZ fans are trying their hardest to reset the votes (Sorry if this offends anyone)

A single human is 9-B to 8-B you drongo...

Yes, with their tech/magic. Not physically.

I also wanna point out that Sans, essentially, has Ultra Instinct, or a backwater verison of it, via the fact that he has dodged Frisk's attack while he was deep asleep, and is extremely well-versed in the act of dodging to the point that Sans could consistently dodge Frisk's attacks regardless of Frisk's resets and having the exact knowledge of what he would do and where he would be - which is why Sans has Hypersonic+ reactions in the first place in his profile.
no he doesn't. stop it.

I think sans just takes this one ngl I haven’t seen a good frieze argument
Sans would literally have a bone touching frieze’s soul and it would kill him before a full second passes
Finally I think sans wins but DBZ fans are really good at stalling this shit

Y'know, off-topic, but this thread is giving the feeling I had in the past when I saw Sans had a victory over Broly in his profile in the past.

I think sans just takes this one ngl I haven’t seen a good frieze argument
Sans would literally have a bone touching frieze’s soul and it would kill him before a full second passes
Basically this, Frieza can win, seeing as he can AoE Sans pretty bad, but he has to do that right off the bat with no jobbing, which I don't think will happen more often then Sans's first slam into bones killing Frieza

Sans in character starts out with his strongest attack first and Frieza probably would be confused and have no idea how to avoid it and die so yeah
I guess Frieza could win if it wasn’t for that

I think this can be added as a win for sans, Sans has more votes and DBZ fans are trying their hardest to reset the votes (Sorry if this offends anyone)
I feel a slight reference, but it's okay, it's normal for the game to be won because of the fans and not because of how powerful the character is, Sans has a pretty cool legion, doesn't he?

Sans in character starts out with his strongest attack first and Frieza probably would be confused and have no idea how to avoid it and die so yeah
I guess Frieza could win if it wasn’t for that
What? When did he start out with his strongest attack?
It was Hakai, which right now is just physical and Soul EE, not considered Soul hax which would need to be CRT'd on
I think this is probably enough for him to not really be affected by Sans' Soul Manip, so he still stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back