• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence? Not least because when certain information is omitted, we assume SBA, which was giving both at 4km.

Any change in the OP has reset votes, that's how VsB works, and precisely to avoid these kinds of speculations.
We were discussing about it in the last corridor which is 20 meters at best, if the range was 4km no one would have voted for sans. Its not hard to see that we are not robots you know? OP said it was in the last corridor which should change the distance but SBA is weird and it doesn't it was obvious we were all thinking of a medium range.

Does Sans have the speed for this? Frieza just obliterates Sans with a blast of energy, Frieza can attack from a distance and every time Sans comes back he is brutally beaten, the soul attack there is passive?
1- Speed is = Sans can also obliterate frieza with his danmaku and soul hax, Sans coming back? What? Sans also attacks from the distance but distance is close so its not important, soul attack is basically every thing sans throws poisons the soul and deals an insane amount of damage to people without soul hax resistance

I'm just waiting for a mod to close this or somn, because anyone can tell that Frieza can just assblast Sans out of existence.
Sans is going to be nothing but a pile of bone meal.

I'm just waiting for a mod to close this or somn, because anyone can tell that Frieza can just assblast Sans out of existence.
Bro are you listening? sans can literally blast friezas soul into the highest mountains of everest with a few attacks and he literally throws hundreds of projectiles and danmaku in his first attack IC lol

Bro are you listening? sans can literally blast friezas soul into the highest mountains of everest with a few attacks and he literally throws hundreds of projectiles and danmaku in his first attack IC lol
iirc he never did that with Frisk/Chara who is way weaker than Frieza. Frieza blasts him and goes to bed. Simple.

Both of em can assblast eachother wtf do you mean

1- Speed is = Sans can also obliterate frieza with his danmaku and soul hax, Sans coming back? What? Sans also attacks from the distance but distance is close so its not important, soul attack is basically every thing sans throws poisons the soul and deals an insane amount of damage to people without soul hax resistance
Didn't you say that Sans tanked something that destroyed his soul or something? Lol, what prevents Frieza from using energy attacks to nullify this? (Example: like Vegeta did in the tournament with toppo) I find it very difficult for Sans to have any chance with such a tier of Freeza, only Frieza's attack obliterates Sans and his hax 🤯

His "danmaku" is just throwing a bunch of bones at Frieza or at most a few gaster blasters which won't do anything.
Lmao bro just said that đź’€ . Sans literally slams you down spawns bones under you which frieza can't even dodge since he has no knowledge, the other bunch of bones are also really hard to dodge. Gaster blasters will probably either one shot frieza or get him to 1hp (Blasters are also faster than frieza)

Yeah you're playing Underohio.

These bones shred Frieza pretty badly to kill and one chick Gaster Blaster is enough to KILL Frieza.

GEE WILLICKERS!!

that's a fact, Sans is obliterated with just one blast, he doesn't have AP to tank Frieza's attacks, besides Frieza can use barriers to protect himself from this hax, besides the energy he uses to contain that hax too, Sans has no chance and not even with equal speed, I believe he would have a chance if he equaled everything

I don't know why he is mentioning this attack, considering that the hakai is infinitely superior and Frieza already withstood it, I think this should really be closed, this is a humiliation for Sans

Lmao bro just said that đź’€ . Sans literally slams you down spawns bones under you which frieza can't even dodge since he has no knowledge, the other bunch of bones are also really hard to dodge. Gaster blasters will probably either one shot frieza or get him to 1hp (Blasters are also faster than frieza)
squidward-throw-away.gif

" Sans slams down the person with more strength than him and hurts him with bones below his Durability "
You on that quality zaza homie

" Sans slams down the person with more strength than him and hurts him with bones below his Durability "

Didn't you say that Sans tanked something that destroyed his soul or something? Lol, what prevents Frieza from using energy attacks to nullify this? (Example: like Vegeta did in the tournament with toppo) I find it very difficult for Sans to have any chance with such a tier of Freeza, only Frieza's attack obliterates Sans and his hax 🤯
1- No one has ever said that
2- Magic is not the same as energy attacks lol, sans does the same
that's a fact, Sans is obliterated with just one blast, he doesn't have AP to tank Frieza's attacks, besides Frieza can use barriers to protect himself from this hax, besides the energy he uses to contain that hax too, Sans has no chance and not even with equal speed, I believe he would have a chance if he equaled everything

I don't know why he is mentioning this attack, considering that the hakai is infinitely superior and Frieza already withstood it, I think this should really be closed, this is a humiliation for Sans
1- Same goes for frieza because of hax? Oh really? A 10-B doesnt have durability to tank a low 2-C attack? WOW. Barriers don't matter since sans can just teleport him away from them. Hakai is so much different than soul hax? What are you on brother

squidward-throw-away.gif

Bro said sans doesnt have danmaku, dura neg exist lmao

squidward-throw-away.gif

All of sans' attacks soul hax, this is like, the first thing to know about him

You fought him in Antarticatale didn't you?

Alright Captain Assface.
Tell me how he isn't easily enduring this
image.png

Bro thinks stamina stops durability neg, Monkeman is either trolling hard or has no idea what dura neg is

1- No one has ever said that
2- Magic is not the same as energy attacks lol, sans does the same

1- Same goes for frieza because of hax? Oh really? A 10-B doesnt have durability to tank a low 2-C attack? WOW. Barriers don't matter since sans can just teleport him away from them. Hakai is so much different than soul hax? What are you on brother

Bro said sans doesnt have danmaku, dura neg exist lmao
Frieza can restore his barrier easy lol yeah Sans is weak bro! he wouldn't even win if he had the whole verse together lol

I also wanna point out that Sans, essentially, has Ultra Instinct, or a backwater verison of it, via the fact that he has dodged Frisk's attack while he was deep asleep, and is extremely well-versed in the act of dodging to the point that Sans could consistently dodge Frisk's attacks regardless of Frisk's resets and having the exact knowledge of what he would do and where he would be - which is why Sans has Hypersonic+ reactions in the first place in his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back