• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making these blatant stomp threads and actually trying to argue for Sans while the opponent surpasses him in each and every stat and then you mock others for trying to shut it down? Bruh.
1- I didn't even make the thread lmao
2- Sans can win? Thats his whole point man even if he is weaker he has dura neg and when speed is = he has faster blasters
3- I didn't mock anyone? You were the one mocking people for debating on their own sides? I think you either take these a bit too personal or just rude lol

Am so ******* confused here. BTw monke he is right he didn't mock anyone here and he isn't being rude ngl.

Oh yeah. Frieza can resist hakai even when he's dead, and Hakai can destroy souls as well. So destroying his soul is not an option, especially since Sans' hax is not shown to overcome resistance

Oh yeah. Frieza can resist hakai even when he's dead, and Hakai can destroy souls as well. So destroying his soul is not an option, especially since Sans' hax is not shown to overcome resistance
Ehhhhh, I'd take that more as EE resistance then Soul resistance personally, and so does Frieza's profile.

He resist the erasure. His soul wasn't destroyed by the hakai
Then Ig it wouldn't matter since thats just resistance to existance erasure, if he survived his soul being destroyed then sans would get stomped but I guess sans wins unless you can prove frieza can survive without a soul

I mean, sure, but isn't EE in that sense a more general ability compared to soul destruction? EE erases body and soul, Soul destruction specifically only destroy the soul
You can resist EE but die to soul destruciton. If he survived EE then maybe but he resisted it so no

anyways my ass came here from the rvr and now I just remember I wanna make a spamton match but this thread is crazy bruh
anyways I'm just gonna say that I don't think this is a stomp but I don't care enough rn to actually vote for a winner

I mean, sure, but isn't EE in that sense a more general ability compared to soul destruction? EE erases body and soul, Soul destruction specifically only destroy the soul
You'd probably have to CRT it on and debate it there, I have no horse in this race because I usually prefer to distance myself from Undertale debates, and I just dislike DB

Around the 2 minute mark. It's still weird he cause flowey (A souless monstes remnants of asriel) to called him smily trashbag , even impliying he caused him some resets.

1- I didn't even make the thread lmao
2- Sans can win? Thats his whole point man even if he is weaker he has dura neg and when speed is = he has faster blasters
3- I didn't mock anyone? You were the one mocking people for debating on their own sides? I think you either take these a bit too personal or just rude lol
My bad, I confused you for the OP. Apologies little bro.
Still a stomp match though.

Nope because everyone thought the distance was 5 to 15 meters so yeah those votes are legit
Evidence? Not least because when certain information is omitted, we assume SBA, which was giving both at 4km.

Any change in the OP has reset votes, that's how VsB works, and precisely to avoid these kinds of speculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back