• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Ghost Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so the multiple sans' thing possibly refers to sanses you encounter in alternate timelines or in other loads, also sans mostlikely has no EXP or LOVE what so ever, the amount of EXP you gain from killing people is not based off of how much exp who you are fighting has but rather how brutal it was and how much it let you distance yourself, otherwise Papyrus would give zero EXP upon death.

also @pocket-chu, really, just going to jump in here, be a dick, give no reasoning for a very radical statement without any evidence or explanation and then use that for reasoning for something completely un comparable? if you're going to vaguely bash on Undertale do it somewhere else.

Squid peanut said:
okay, so the multiple sans' thing possibly refers to sanses you encounter in alternate timelines or in other loads, also sans mostlikely has no EXP or LOVE what so ever, the amount of EXP you gain from killing people is not based off of how much exp who you are fighting has but rather how brutal it was and how much it let you distance yourself, otherwise Papyrus would give zero EXP upon death.
also @pocket-chu, really, just going to jump in here, be a dick, give no reasoning for a very radical statement without any evidence or explanation and then use that for reasoning for something completely un comparable? if you're going to vaguely bash on Undertale do it somewhere else.
if it's alternate timelines and the genocide route is one sans, the amount of times he kills Chara and how brutal(tossing around and impaling with bones is pretty brutal) and doing 99 damage to each Chara it would be a lot of EXP and LOVE, I need to find if Penance stare does immobilize or not though.

ThePerpetual said:
I would appreciate it if we did not derail the thread.
Agreed, any thoughts on Sans' stamina btw(since you can kill him in one go if you know what you're doing)

@MafiaFox

I already said Sans stamina isn't nearly close to GR's. But Sans' hax would overpower him easily. Sans won't really give GR a chance to use Penance Stare, as his reflexes are MUCH faster, and GR still needs to activate it, it's not automatic where the person that looks at him dies due to the sins instantly, otherwise A LOT of people would have been dead by now. Besides, with that logic, aren't most Video Game bosses have low stamina if you can beat them in minutes or something? I'm pretty sure Gameplay doesn't count here. Sans' stamina is Very high in his profile, btw.

MafiaFox said:
if it's alternate timelines and the genocide route is one sans, the amount of times he kills Chara and how brutal(tossing around and impaling with bones is pretty brutal) and doing 99 damage to each Chara it would be a lot of EXP and LOVE, I need to find if Penance stare does immobilize or not though.
well, no. when time is reverted any exp or love gained is reverted too, sans possesses no LOVE when chara kills him and if this is a timeline where sans kills chara and they stay dead, sans would only have the LOVE from killing chara which is an indeterminate value and thus hard to go off of if we so choose

Squid peanut said:
MafiaFox said:
well, no. when time is reverted any exp or love gained is reverted too, sans possesses no LOVE when chara kills him and if this is a timeline where sans kills chara and they stay dead, sans would only have the LOVE from killing chara which is an indeterminate value and thus hard to go off of if we so choose
Alright then, with those points covered, my vote goes to Sans.

there is a chance that Ghost Rider killed people who is Guilty, and should store up a lot of Karma... Sans only killed one that isn't guilty, which technically is karma yet not a karma

so wouldn't sans wanting to kill ghost rider and attempting to do so won't count as karma? and GR can't just rebound as much damage as sans does to him via Penance stare? but then sans could do the same with his KR,but as GR has better dura,and i have heard sans literally has like 1 hp,1 set would be enough.I still see this as inconclusive since i have no idea if the above scenario is plausible.

Ghost Rider. The Pennance Star gets past his Soul Manipulation. If cannot kill him, it would at minimum BFR him or Incapacitate him and make him vulnerable.

It would be question of battle time. Both their hax make them last longer in this battle. But while Ghostrider's stamina is limitless tho to his abilities, Sans' isn't. He would fall asleep sooner or later during his last attack "literally nothing" and lose to GR. GR wins this in my opinion :/

If it's in Marvel universe, then Sans wouldn't need to hold his attacks and just spam attacks until he wins. If it's in Undertale universe, GR may survive a few turns. But if that happens, due to his intelligence, Sans would realize his strengths and weaknesses. And let's not forget Sans can also manipulate how long his turn lasts(making his turn last forever even after a very long attack) so I'll give my vote to Sans.

Ghost Rider should take it honestly, even if KR could do some decent damage I've heard he can move his chain as much as he wants with his mind and Sans can't doge forever.

DENSTIFY1 said:
Ghost Rider should take it honestly, even if KR could do some decent damage I've heard he can move his chain as much as he wants with his mind and Sans can't doge forever.
neither can Ghost Rider(dodge, not doge), also I feel like people are honestly forgetting both the fact that sans is way faster then GR, amazing at reading people in battle, and unless nihilism is a sin penance stare would be useless against sans.

Squid peanut said:
DENSTIFY1 said:
neither can Ghost Rider(dodge, not doge), also I feel like people are honestly forgetting both the fact that sans is way faster then GR, amazing at reading people in battle, and unless nihilism is a sin penance stare would be useless against sans.
>sans faster than Ghost Rider

LOL

Ghost Rider is FTL-MFTL Sans is like relativistic

Also he has consistent planet level feats and Zarathos is multiversal

GameboyAdv1 said:
Ghost Rider ******* stomps why is this listed as inconclusive
Because it's currently still being argued by like, everyone

And when it was added, people were generally done, and the argument had died down.

Ghost Rider ain't listed as Planet level or MFTL on his profile, don't really know what to tell you there. If you have feats and they're accepted, well...

How does sans hurt Ghost rider? Ghost rider is invulnerable to anything non-magical and even then only the most powerful magiks are effective.

ASGARDIANBRONY said:
How does sans hurt Ghost rider? Ghost rider is invulnerable to anything non-magical and even then only the most powerful magiks are effective.
From Sans profile: "He can attack an enemy's SOUL therefore damaging them on all physical and spiritual levels." According to his profile, his attacks also ignore conventional invulnerability.

Why is this listed as inconclusive on their profiles? Sans blitzes Ghost rider so hard that it's not even slightly funny. Ghost Rider is stated ON HIS PROFILE as being Hypersonic+ at best while Sans is listed as "one of, if not the fastest non-immeasurable character in the game" and "immensely faster than Frisk/Chara who could dodge rays of sunlight." This makes him AT LEAST Massively FTL, meaning that Ghost Rider would not even be able to SEE Sans, much less dodge his attacks. And that's not even accounting for the fact that Sans could slow him down even further with Blue Soul Manipulation. "But Ghost Rider is invulnerable and has Penance Stare." As mention above AND on Sans profile, Sans directly attacks the SOUL of his enemy, completely ignoring any invincibility they may have. As for Penance Stare, see my above comment about their relative speeds. Ghost Rider wouldn't be able to even SEE Sans and therefore wouldn't be able to hit him with Penance Stare. AND EVEN IF HE DID somehow hit him with Penance Stare, it wouldn't do ANYTHING since every time Sans killed Frisk/Chara the timeline was reset, returning his LV back to zero. As for how much damage Sans attacks would do to Ghost Rider,Sans' Karmic Retribution does damage to anyone who harms or kills someone regardless of the reason. Frisk/Chara only killed >70 monsters in the genocide route and they die after getting hit by KR 4-5 times at most. Ghost rider has to have killed at least a few HUNDRED persons/demons in his time so could easily be killed by a SINGLE ATTACK from Sans. Sans roflstomps on GR like nobody's business.

TLDR: Sans easily takes this because he is stupidly faster than Ghost rider and his attacks ignore GR's invulnerability.

Hasn't Ghost Rider butted head with the likes of the Hulk and Thor before? If so, that would make him at least Star Level and FTL-MFTL, possibly higher in the former category.

Also, I remember something about Zarathos being Universal or something.

But G. Rider doesn't need Zarathos to beat someone who's building level. ;)

It seems as though this match has no real end or clear victor and like @marvel said both profiles have been listed as inconclusive, so I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back