• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Ghost Rider Round 2

Base, 7-A GR used and 8-C Sans is used.

Pre-Retcon GR used.

They start Several dozen of meters away from each other.

Victory via death but not BFR.

Both have 1 hour of prep and Prior knowledge.

Battle takes place.

Outside help restricted.

Both bloodlusted (however GR has natural bloodlust).

If a stomp close this thread.

Sans: 6 (Baubles, Videogamer1265, Niccokirby, Risci-Viragosi, Turkeyboy21, MrKerf)

Ghost Rider: 3 (Mickey1940, Schnee One, TacticalNuke002)

018E2DDC-FA69-4712-A264-B31936C8CE2F

I dont know much about ghost rider but I dont see rider trying to land a hit on sans because of his instant tp spam and has the arsenal to keep rider from getting to close.

Voting for Sans.

I'm going to go with Sans.

Since Ghost Rider is in his base and he can't unrestrict Zarthos, then Sans would easily win.

Ghost Rider only has Hypersonic+ travel and speed while Sans is above the baseline Massively Hypersonic+(Though I think he should be Relativistic+) and yes GR to has Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reactions but he's like the middle end of it.

I don't much about GR's hax when in base however, I don't think Hellfire manipulation can work against Sans since he's immune to heat. Penance stare won't work either since Sans committed no sin. Sans has Soul Manipulation and KARMA to negate GR's durability and Karma kills very quickly.(Before anyone says GR has no SOUL keep in mind his soul is tied to Zarthos hence it can be manipulated)

Ghost rider has the strength, stamina and durability adv over Sans but I'm not sure how far that'll take him.

Sans is far smarter as well being both a tactical and scientifical genius while GR charges head on. This will be GR's downfall thanks to blue bones(they only hurt the opponent if they move)

Sans also has the range advantage with dozens of meters with Bone attacks and possibly hundreds of meters with Gaster Blasters while GR is only tens of meters.

Ghost Rider is more skilled. Sans fought Frisk and Flowey many times while GR took on numerous opponents in his life time.

Advantages.

Sans: Faster, HAX, Intelligence and Range

Ghost Rider: Strength, Durability, Stamina and Skill/Experience.

I still say Sans due to having higher advantages in more important categories.

Ok fine removed Sans attacks first. Also will penece stare do anything? I heard laziness is a sin, though I'm not sure if the penance stare only works on people who have killed or if it also works on people who committed sins including laziness, gluttony etc.

Whenever it works or not doesn't really matter. It paralyzes the target, which is all it needs. It would also get to see all of sans' life, and his abilities, and could just aoe the area to hell.

The penance stare has some limits like this one. The penance stare also can be only can be used against people who are guilty, which is the reason why rider always goes after criminals/villains. So I think the stare wouldn't do anything to sans because he hasn't done anything bad.

Main-qimg-7f4478975e99760a6cf73c9dbe1b8c16-c
The Punisher was able to resist the penance stare because he regretted nothing of killing his enemies.

Holy

Shit

You guys seriously missed his Type 8 immortality didn't you?

I can't believe that

God is not allowed in this match, so Ghost Rider won't be able to come back to life.

@Risci-Viragosi did you vote yet?

If you die but come back, you are no longer dead, and thus you haven't lost

Crushing his skull does nothing due to his regen

Telekinesis,Gravity to the soul and Soul manipulation will probulay make GR mad I don't know since GR has Immortality type 8 I'm not sure if Soul manipulation will work or not.

Back