• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Ghost Rider Round 2

I mean... It is specifically said "will be revived by God should he die but still be needed". So, I'm assuming that this is not automatic process?

Schnee One said:
Why?
Hit does Sans beat his immortality and regen?

He can't
I guess he can bypass his regen via "poison" damage to soul. And he can't beat his immortality, althouh I doubt that it will work at all (see my previous post).

Isn't this a stomp?

GR can just stare at Sans and kill him.

And why is Sans listed as Undead in his categories, when skeletons and other monsters in Undertale aren't undead?

MrKerf said:
I mean... It is specifically said "will be revived by God should he die but still be needed". So, I'm assuming that this is not automatic process?
I don't see why it isn't from that

Schnee One said:
MrKerf said:
I see it as following: God see him dead, think about his significance, and only then God will revive him.

I see it as following: God see him dead, think about his significance, and only then God will revive him.

Is that supposed to be a problem?

God revives him and GR kills Sans.

Schnee One said:
I see it as following: God see him dead, think about his significance, and only then God will revive him. Is that supposed to be a problem?

No, not a problem. However, before I was asking about why GR has Immortality, If it is automatic progress that it's fine. But if not, that he shouldn't have it and it should be considered an outside help.

Dude, this guy has killed sooooo many people without his time travel. If really wanted to kill people who commit crimes why not just travel back?

Bloodlust
Norse Berserkers are examples of fighters who were naturally bloodlusted in real life

Summary
Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

Some characters are naturally bloodlusted, and act this way in their own fictional continuity.

Some Examples

It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Plot Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively

Read this, all of it.

You can do whatever

You can bloodlust Sans and make GR in character

It doesn't matter because he can't beat the immortality and thus gets stomped

I don't see why it isn't from thatI see it as following: God see him dead, think about his significance, and only then God will revive him. Is that supposed to be a problem?

No, not a problem. However, before I was asking about why GR has Immortality, If it is automatic progress that it's fine. But if not, that he shouldn't have it and it should be considered an outside help.

Outside help isn't restricted if it's tied to the character, so that's moot.

Seriously, me and multiple others said this dozens of times

Xtasyamphetamine said:

If you keep changing rules in favor of Sans, we're not going to come to a conclusion.
No, I'm not changing the rules in Sans' favour because outside help, BFR and time papradox will result in a stomp. GR is not in character he has natural bloodlust.

Outside help isn't restricted if it's tied to the character, so that's moot.

Seriously, me and multiple others said this dozens of times

True. But I don't think this is the case. Think about it. If God want, he will resurect him. If not, then not. Again, if it would be auto ressurect, than it's fine, but in this situation it's not that.

Back