• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Ghost Rider Round 2

I don't think I've said this correctly.

Sans is above MHS+ but not sub-relat.

He's Faster than every MHS+ character and maybe on par or faster than Spider-Man.

That makes him slower then Ghost Rider

And none of the votes actually explain how he wins due to Type 8

So....

2-0 for Ghost I guess

Apatheticskell said:
I don't think I've said this correctly.

Sans is above MHS+ but not sub-relat.

He's Faster than every MHS+ character and maybe on par or faster than Spider-Man.
Sans isn't on par with Spiderman in MHS+

No he isn't.

He's above peak baseline MHS+(probably the fastest MHS+ character I've seen so far)

Wow that wank

No he doesn't. Frisk is already able to move Mach 6182(if amplified with sea tea) and Sans' gaster blasters easily tag Frisk and Sans is above his blasters.

Apatheticskell said:
No he doesn't. Frisk is already able to move Mach 6182(if amplified with sea tea) and Sans' gaster blasters easily tag Frisk and Sans is above his blasters.
No. Sans' normal attacks are equal to a normal frisk, and his ghaster blasters are ridicolously predictable.

He also only scales at best to mach 4000 in combat speed, which is not that impressive.

No, Frisk becomes twice as fast with the sea tea. Vulkin's lightning is Mach 3310. An amplified Fraik with sea tea is supposed to be Mach 6620 after checking the speed of Vulkin's lightning bolts.

Sans' Gasterblasters are able to tag Frisk and Sans is immensely Faster than his Blasters. Even if Frisk reaches a point that they are Faster than his Blasters Sans is easily able to dodge. Those attacks are so slow to him he dodges them while asleep(this is not even mentioning how many times he blitzed Frisk)

I'll explain it, okey? If a character is capable of gaining powers from others at a range, like summoning or a blessing, they can use it and you can't restrict it.

Um, it's unrelated, but why does GR has type 8 immortality in the first place? I mean, it's saing "will be revived by God". Shouldn't it be Ressurection for God, not Immortality for GR?

Back